Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65197 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
It is a soap opera that is full of love, hatred, revenge, loyalty, friendship, betrayal.....etc. We can use this platform to analyse the story as they unfold, post our favourites quote, so that viewers that missed an episode either due to phcn obstruction or the demand of their job, can catch up. Who is your best actor or actress? Mine is Daniel, because he is not materialistic and honest.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by MANGAM(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thomas is d guy for me
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
MANGAM: Thomas is d guy for me
Reason please.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Luvdbyursista(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Daniel is the man for me.Pls can i get it on dvd?its really difficult tryin 2 catch up @ such tym
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Luvdbyursista(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Daniel is the man for me.Pls can i get it on dvd?its really difficult tryin 2 catch up @ such tym...By the way, wer r u guys? Can u give a synopsis of the last episode?

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danielle should be shot with double barrel for always spying on catalina .....

Nathan is dull

2 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by MANGAM(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Luvdbyursista: Daniel is the man for me.Pls can i get it on dvd?its really difficult tryin 2 catch up @ such tym...By the way, wer r u guys? Can u give a synopsis of the last episode?
I'm not sure if it's on dvd yet. The last episode is about Emilia accepting the situation as it is now, she is now working in a restaurant as an asst. supervisor and Daniel has taken job as a bar tender. They have moved to a smaller apartment, Micheal is still disturbing her about his marraige proposal. Miguel is tired of his wealthy prison, he has made all the money and now he cannot get closer to Emily. Johannah went to the restaurant to mock Emily, and she is back with Thomas. Nathan went to the bar to embarass Daniel of being the killer of his mother. Margaret has bought the largest share of the Montenegro, so she is in charge now.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Winnie1950(f): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
MANGAM: A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
omg how did you know?

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
MANGAM: A certain tragic end Danielle and katalina died
Atleast, there will go to where their love will be without obstacles from Thomas, Nathan and Johannah.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by MANGAM(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
I got a wind of d last episode. Even fro d tittle "my eternal" der love is in d after life. Thomas shoot and kille Danielle at Katalina grave side
Winnie1950: omg how did you know?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Some of their pics
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Leward(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2013
booking space; i love the series like hell but i've not been able to follow of recent.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by ifyonline(f): 2:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Its on Dvd; by name Eternal just season1 n 2

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by wiilly02(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Since i read d synopsis,av nt been at peace wit d drama series...why kil danielle n katalina N den marco n emily den had a child n named him danielle....are dey nt 2 old 2 av a child?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2013
wiilly02: Since i read d synopsis,av nt been at peace wit d drama series...why kil danielle n katalina N den marco n emily den had a child n named him danielle....are dey nt 2 old 2 av a child?
They are not o.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Nathan mental health has deteriorated seriously, Katarina has run from the house and Margaret has travelled abroad.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Katarina has gone bk home, becoz Nathan attempted suicide.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Not much action today.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg keep us updated , I banned myself from watching TV for two weeks !!!

Keep us Updated abegi ooo !!!

Katalina no suppose die, na danielle suppose die alone, ihm character dey mess up too much, For Heaven sake, Katalina is married, He supposed to apply maturity in allowing the young girl to enjoy her marital life ......... Nathan is never a bad person safe for some childhood mistakes, Danielle made Nathan Evil !!!

Danielle can be a good brother to Katalina by acting on behalf of Thomas(Foolish spoilt dude) instead of causing friction between Katalina and Him(danielle) @ slightest Opportunity !!!

I still Like Danielle sha, He is very active,stubborn and foolishly in Love ..... My Eternoooo !!!

I'm Looking forward to when Madam Margaret is gonna be shot in the eye with double barrel Gun from Miguel grin .....!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Nathan used devious ways to force Katalina love you know, love is suppose to be a two way traffic. He love Katalina but she doesn't love him, and love is not suppose to be forced.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Its on now.. By the way! I jst dislike dis series alot..dey carry love for head like their life depends on it.. See how danielle keeps disturbing married woman,up and down and dnt wonna move on with his life..what a mess. Dis crap cnt happen in hollywood..anyway na una sabi.sis is watching it am jst peeping in
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Its on now.. By the way! I jst dislike dis series alot..dey carry love for head like their life depends on it.. See how danielle keeps disturbing married woman,up and down and dnt wonna move on with his life..what a mess. Dis crap cnt happen in hollywood..anyway na una sabi.sis is watching it am jst peeping in
Life depends on love, ask sis and you will hear the truth. Danielle love was stolen from him and he trying ti get it back the wrong way, truly he is the problem Nathan and his wife is having, without him, they will work it out.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Lordwize: Life depends on love, ask sis and you will hear the truth. Danielle love was stolen from him and he trying ti get it back the wrong way, truly he is the problem Nathan and his wife is having, without him, they will work it out.
mtscheew waiting for who.someone who is married??..am jst watching todays own sef.what love has spoken..cnt one find love apart frm the 1st true one.philipines films are jst too slow and one way
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Nathan's attitude is changing for the worst, Miguel has chistened himself as don miguel. Katalina has decided to elope with Danielle after Nathan took a prostitute and did not pay her enough and beats her, when he founds out, she is not Katalina.
Danielle and Katalin are working in the same restaurant as manager and assistant manager respectively.
Thomas is thinking of buying Danielle's working place, so that he can work for him again.
Emilia has problem with trust, you know is her trust for miguel that caused the whole troubles for her, Nathan bought her fruits and approved of her marraige to his father, she has fallen headlong for his trust.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Luvdbyursista(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2013
MANGAM: A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
pls how did u knw n wer did u watch dis part?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Luvdbyursista(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2013
wiilly02: Since i read d synopsis,av nt been at peace wit d drama series...why kil danielle n katalina N den marco n emily den had a child n named him danielle....are dey nt 2 old 2 av a child?
wer did u get 2 read the synopsis frm?

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Luvdbyursista(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Lordwize: I'm not sure if it's on dvd yet. The last episode is about Emilia accepting the situation as it is now, she is now working in a restaurant as an asst. supervisor and Daniel has taken job as a bar tender. They have moved to a smaller apartment, Micheal is still disturbing her about his marraige proposal. Miguel is tired of his wealthy prison, he has made all the money and now he cannot get closer to Emily. Johannah went to the restaurant to mock Emily, and she is back with Thomas. Nathan went to the bar to embarass Daniel of being the killer of his mother. Margaret has bought the largest share of the Montenegro, so she is in charge now.
tnks man.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by MANGAM(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2013
I ve a friend in Philipines
Luvdbyursista:
pls how did u knw n wer did u watch dis part?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2013
Lordwize: Nathan used devious ways to force Katalina love you know, love is suppose to be a two way traffic. He love Katalina but she doesn't love him, and love is not suppose to be forced.
Bros, One can Learn how to love whom u originally don't love !!! ..... Tis all about paying Attention !!!

Danielle should not be thinking about how nathan/thomas tried to kill him, If he truly love Katalina, Danielle should be thinking about how to make katalina happy in her new-found matrimonial home !!! ........ Danielle can call Nathan aside and commit him to take care of Katalina or face the music from him .............. Danielle should just leave while watching from afar over katalina, that is what True-Love do !!! ........... Danielle staying in town is the beginning of Katalina's woe , distracting !!

With time, Katalina will move ahead and love Nathan but for this distracting danielle !!!

i knew from beginning that danielle must die and he would get katalina killed simply cuz Foolish Love kills !!!

Yuhana (abi wetin be nathan sis name sef) is dying all over Danielle, Chai, If na me be Danielle, I won't mind that damsel ooo .......... Eiyahh !!!

I wish most Mother-In-Laws in Nigeria learn from Madam Margaret .... She suppose to be shot in the eye !!! grin ..... My eternoo

Peeps, can Danielle marry Yuhanna( an adopted sister) ?

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
donroxy: Bros, One can Learn how to love whom u originally don't love !!! ..... Tis all about paying Attention !!!

Danielle should not be thinking about how nathan/thomas tried to kill him, If he truly love Katalina, Danielle should be thinking about how to make katalina happy in her new-found matrimonial home !!! ........ Danielle can call Nathan aside and commit him to take care of Katalina or face the music from him .............. Danielle should just leave while watching from afar over katalina, that is what True-Love do !!! ........... Danielle staying in town is the beginning of Katalina's woe , distracting !!

With time, Katalina will move ahead and love Nathan but for this distracting danielle !!!

i knew from beginning that danielle must die and he would get katalina killed simply cuz Foolish Love kills !!!

Yuhana (abi wetin be nathan sis name sef) is dying all over Danielle, Chai, If na me be Danielle, I won't mind that damsel ooo .......... Eiyahh !!!

I wish most Mother-In-Laws in Nigeria learn from Madam Margaret .... She suppose to be shot in the eye !!! grin ..... My eternoo

Peeps, can Danielle marry Yuhanna( an adopted sister) ?
Love is real and Johannah is fake, she doesn't know what she wants.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Don Miguel has bought Gidoti import through Thomas from Faisal bank, so they are the new owner of Emilia's company, all thanks to her blind trust.
Thomas has kidnapped Katalina, blaming it on Daniel and Daniel is accusing Nathan, so the brothers are taking it out at each other.
Thomas is trying to get Johannah back lyingly, his usual way. Johannah caught him and followed him to where he is hiding his sister, so she is in the know now. He is busy with his boss and their new company, so he decided to send Johannah to take food to his sister, on reaching there, Katalina tried to escape but Johannah over-powered her.
Daniel confronted Johannah, because she hates Katalina and she has every reason to kidnapp her, she denied, but not sounding convincing, so Daniel decided to follow her.
On her second errand to take food to Katalina, Daniel and James were hiding to follow her, she met Nathan, on hearing how life will be meaningless without Katalina, decided to send him to her with the food, so sweet. Isn't it?
Daniel is suspecting Thomas of fronting for Don Miguel, as Thomas partners are faceless.
Don Miguel has asked Thomas to employ Emilia as the vice president of their company, Gidoti imports. He was at it............................. hoping to continue tomorrow, if God permits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.