Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65190 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Next episode: Miguel is alive,talking with thomas
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
nice post @lordwize
lordwize: Be liking the post, so
that we will feel
appreciated. Thank
you.
People are just viewing this thread without dropping comment and its not gewd....

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by LaRochelle(f): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sebi Nathan is now happy that his child is no more. He'll just be behaving like a chicken. They should lock him up in an asylum sef. I knew that Katerina would have a miscarriage.

As for Miguel, it was very obvious he did not die. As Margaret rightly said, "You don't know what Miguel is capable of."

#awaiting tomorrow episode#

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
La Rochelle: Sebi Nathan is now happy that his child is no more. He'll just be behaving like a chicken. They should lock him up in an asylum sef. I knew that Katerina would have a miscarriage.

As for Miguel, it was very obvious he did not die. As Margaret rightly said, "You don't know what Miguel is capable of."

#awaiting tomorrow episode#
The guy is crazy.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
James is a faithful friend.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Nathan is a monster.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Lordwize: Nathan is a monster.
miguel also -the chief monster.
Lordwize: James is a faithful friend.
I like that guy to the core.
Lordwize update so I can add "next time"

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2013
i miss today's episode. abeg who go help update.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
R4SH33D: i miss today's episode. abeg who go help update.
aite let me update............was waiting for Lordwize
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Harmony222(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Daniel has forgiven his grandmother(madam margret) after she was given a year jail term. Also miguel is planning to kill both marco and daniel (but God no go let am happen,amen).

2 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by zeeziz(f): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
abeg wettin happen 2day "eager to know"
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
There was lot of crying today..
The whole Montenegro family with Katherina buried the baby.Thomas asked for Kate's forgiveness because she later found out that he was the one that told Nathan about the baby,but she didn't forgive him.They are planning to take all the baby things to the orphanage.Kate wasn't happy today at all.She insisted on talking to Nathan in the mental home,it looks like something has entered that boy's head;he killed his baby and he's still talking about getting married to Kate and getting another one ;that boy's love for Kate is equal to madness.
Over to madam Margaret........She has been sentenced to 1 year imprisonment(too small),though if Miguel is found,she might be released.Marco and Daniel have forgiven her.
MIGUEL IS ALIVE.He wore a bullet proof vest the day he was shot,all thanks to Thomas and David.Thomas is trying to manipulate him to kill Daniel while he(Miguel) is bent on killing Marco.Emily sighted him on their way to the court to hear Margaret's case.Shock was an understatement,she was over- shocked.
Dan and Kate have postponed their wedding,they think its not right now-Nathan in the mental home;Margaret in prison.
Next time: Miguel appeared at Emily's birthday party............and the Story continues............

4 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
zeeziz: abeg wettin happen 2day "eager to know"
I've updated
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^^^^nice updates.. Thanks alot
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by zeeziz(f): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
dammygoody: I've updated

thank you,'burial ke' but did Nathan kill d baby or did she ve miscarriage.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
zeeziz:
In fact,that was the same question I asked myself when Daniel said he was going to bury the baby....mind you they made a coffin o,very small one;what exactly was inside the coffin is what I don't know,whether it was blood ni o or something else
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Ablaze96: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls what happened last? Was daniel and katerina united at last?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Ablaze96: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
wichy99, pls are u serious dat it wasnt a tragic end?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
zeeziz:
the doctor didnt specify whether its miscarriage or the baby died after d baby was born..he said-'we are able to save one of them,which is katerina'
she may've have give birth to the baby and that baby died immediately.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ablaze96: wichy99, pls are u serious dat it wasnt a tragic end?
it's tragedy turns love. Be watching
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ablaze96: pls what happened last? Was daniel and katerina united at last?
we dont know for now oo
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Ablaze96: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Did daniel n katerina actually died??
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Please do they show 'my eternal' on Saturdays? I just started watching the show. *Very interesting.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2013
LaRoyalHighness: Please do they show 'my eternal' on Saturdays? I just started watching the show. *Very interesting.
No your highnesses

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Ablaze96: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Just hope it wasn't a tragic end! Because even being the watcher, it hurts
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shimasparkle(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2013
dammygoody: In fact,that was the same question I asked myself when Daniel said he was going to bury the baby....mind you they made a coffin o,very small one;what exactly was inside the coffin is what I don't know,whether it was blood ni o or something else
lol,the thing funny me too o
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shimasparkle(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Everyone now know abt migel,Daniel got the company bk 4rm thomas and its nw a bone of contention.the Montenego family's now planning to relocate to the USA 4 safty.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by lizzybadozzy(f): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Who watch today episode ooooo! I really miss abi. Pls tell me sad
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Shimasparkle: Everyone now know abt migel,Daniel got the company bk 4rm thomas and its nw a bone of contention.the Montenego family's now planning to relocate to the USA 4 safty.
Mam Louisa went to Thomas house in the company of Katerina, to still beg for his forgiveness, he still refuse. Daniel took Gidoti Import from Thomas subterfugely by buying 35% as birthday gift for his mum. As the party was still going on, he beats Thomas seriously, while Miguel beats his father and escaped as usual.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by samobaba4u(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
dammygoody: In fact,that was the same question I asked myself when Daniel said he was going to bury the baby....mind you they made a coffin o,very small one;what exactly was inside the coffin is what I don't know,whether it was blood ni o or something else
God forbid anybody having xperience of miscarriage of 3mnths and above pregnancy. The baby will be force out of the womb of d mother and it will be habded over to d father for proper disposal (africa e.g nigeria) or last respect (other countries) as d case may be.
Olorun ko ni je kiru e sele senikeni awon ti o ti sele si ko ni riru e mo. Amin.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
miguel got info about dia planning again(to leave 4 usa) 2ru careless johana in thomas' house
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by seun66(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Lordwize: James is a faithful friend.
you are right, actually, the most faithful in this movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.