Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. (65277 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by samobaba4u(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2013
R4SH33D: miguel got info about dia planning again(to leave 4 usa) 2ru careless johana in thomas' house
What is wrong with ds johana, i tot she has grown up.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by samobaba4u(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2013
@dammygoody, didn‘t u watched last episode? Missed ur detailed update. @ others u r all weldone. Pls do share with us in details. AIT signal is very bad where i am & u ppl alwaz make my day with d update. Thanks to u all & GOD bless you.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shimasparkle(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Thomas became a fugitive jst like migel bt later decided to surrender himslf 2d police wen his mum pleaded with him.he askd katharina to meet him at the police station and walk him in2 the station,bt migel kidnapped katharina nd askd thomas to return al d money that he(thomas) has taken 4rm migel b4 he releases katharina and also askd Daniel to bring his mother(Emily)in exchange 4 his swthrt katharina(killing two birds wit one stone).Emily on her part agreed to willingly gv herslf 2 miget jst the get katharina safe 4 hr son's happiness.Marco(husband)on his own part got the police involved 4 his wife's safety nd a plan was made to ambush migel using Emily as bait,all was spoilt wen thomas instead of giving migel jst the money he askd 4 decided 2 out of greed kidnap emily to make an exchange 4 his sister.it got bloody,people wer shot wen migel got angry nd enchanged in a shoot out with both daniel nd thomas wu met at the hill side all armed.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by dammygoody(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Joan caught Miguel and Thomas together,as usual, she immediately reported to Daniel who immediately called the MBI to search the house;but alas!they found no one,they escaped.Thomas is now hiding up and down.
Katherina treated Daniel to a great dinner in remembrance of the day they first met eachother(the day Sir Williams brought Daniel to work for him).
As for Madam Margaret,she was poisoned in the prison and later developed an heart attack;but she survived.
Thomas was ready to surrender himself to the police following his mum's advice,but Miguel heard of it,and hatched a plan.
Miguel kidnapped Katherina on her way to the Police station where she was supposed to meet her brother, in order to use her against Thomas and Daniel(the both of them love that Kate so much).Later,Emily decided to go and meet Miguel and use that as a bait to catch him.BUT Thomas kidnapped her before she got there and also hatched the plan of using it against the chief monster-Miguel.

Daniel was so so angry and took a very rash decision-he sneaked out all by himself though armed.
Our friend,Nathan did not even get into the picture today.
............BUT............
Next time: As part of Miguel's monstrous plan,Daniel,Thomas and himself met at one place and I think there was cross-fire between them(you know they are sworn enemies now).Well sha,Daniel was shot,I think Kate also and I think they both died(looking at the picture they showed--They wanted to touch each other but their hands failed them.I just pray they didn't die,I might break my television if they did die.
............and the story continues........
Edited:Gosh!I didn't know you've updated Shimasparkle,thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by nwaobitex: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
wrong time to watch
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Harmony222(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
dammygoody: Joan caught Miguel and Thomas together,as usual, she immediately reported to Daniel who immediately called the MBI to search the house;but alas!they found no one,they escaped.Thomas is now hiding up and down.
Katherina treated Daniel to a great dinner in remembrance of the day they first met eachother(the day Sir Williams brought Daniel to work for him).
As for Madam Margaret,she was poisoned in the prison and later developed an heart attack;but she survived.
Thomas was ready to surrender himself to the police following his mum's advice,but Miguel heard of it,and hatched a plan.
Miguel kidnapped Katherina on her way to the Police station where she was supposed to meet her brother, in order to use her against Thomas and Daniel(the both of them love that Kate so much).Later,Emily decided to go and meet Miguel and use that as a bait to catch him.BUT Thomas kidnapped her before she got there and also hatched the plan of using it against the chief monster-Miguel.

Daniel was so so angry and took a very rash decision-he sneaked out all by himself though armed.
Our friend,Nathan did not even get into the picture today.
............BUT............
Next time: As part of Miguel's monstrous plan,Daniel,Thomas and himself met at one place and I think there was cross-fire between them(you know they are sworn enemies now).Well sha,Daniel was shot,I think Kate also and I think they both died(looking at the picture they showed--They wanted to touch each other but their hands failed them.I just pray they didn't die,I might break my television if they did die.
............and the story continues........
Edited:Gosh!I didn't know you've updated Shimasparkle,thanks anyway.

Hmmmm they should better be alive o if not the whole story is useless cos I want to see my kate and daniel get married in peace in the end..........hmmm "perfect love" (sigh)
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Shaadey: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
JustPassinJustPassinJustPassin
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by EzePromoe: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Thomas kidnapped Emilia in order to revenge Miguel and Daniel at the same time, Miguel kidnapped Katerina to spite Daniel and Thomas, and also get Emilia. Daniel is now the one at the recieving end.
Tomorrow will be the episode of their showdown.

There is no need for this thread to be on frontpage, the soap opera is going to end this month and a new one titled, "HER MOTHER'S DAUGHTER", will commence by January.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2013
MANGAM: A very tragic end Danielle and katalina died
Ewooo!
Who killed them?
Shey na Miguel, Thomas or Nathan?
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
I like johannah abi na joanna I go call am.lol.I wish most naija girls can act like her,she goes for what she wants

I also like emily she is very pretty and played her role well!!!!

Thomas hmmm that jealous stubborn goat I hate am like shit!!!!!!

Daniel hmm I like the guy though sometimes I feel he acts foolishly sometimes because catalina though its not bad that is the power of love!!!!

I hate that dude wey dey always follow madam margaret up and down,the guy dey always behave like gay!!!so irritating

That margaret sister I don forget her name,I mean the woman that took care of daniel for years that woman is the person I love most she has a very good heart and always want to see all her family show love to each other and always happy though at some point she self fall my hand when it took her so much time to reveal the truth to daniel about his parents

Hmmm catalina mumu girl!!!she is pretty but she is too dull for me jare,I don't like dull ladies!!!

Who else?hmmm let me see hmmm miguel that guy as for me is the best actor on that soap opera damn that guy played his role very well especially his fake smile when he has evil intention!!!that guy evil smile dey always make me feel like say na me him dey give that evil smile and e go be like say make I vomit!!!!!

Then the mad man of the house!!!!!!!!I mean daniel step brother the guy wey wan kill daniel because of woman!!!idiot.!!!that guy is so annoying!!!!!anytime I see that guy e go be like say make I stone am to death from tv!!!!

And finally the WITCH!!!I call her witch because she caused almost every event that happened!!!!she is a wicked soul!!!!!!the woman is madam margaret!!!!!I no pray to get that kind of woman as mother in-law!!!!!
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
That Daniel is so blind with Katarina's love that he takes rash decisions severally.
Na that kind thing lead to his death.
____
As for Thomas, evil never pays. You can't dine with the devil & expect your fingers to be complete.
____
I feel pity for Emily.
____
Marco, that man mumu small.
____
Johana, that one na barbie. Her head is just Thomas love, Thomas love. It was late till she knew who Thomas was.
____
Miguel, that man is an original badman. He's the best actor on set.
I liked that scene where he welcomed Daniel into the prison. He even blew a kiss. Blaady gay-murdrer.
____
Nathan, he's a real madman. I hear say he don waka from Philipines to Oju-elegba in Surulere, Lagos. He's now residing under Oju-elegba bridge.
More to follow.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2013
I think it would end tomorrow.. I THINK OH..
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2013
TheRealAdonye: I think it would end tomorrow.. I THINK OH..
make e end ooooooo!!!!!!!that is the first soap opera that I will give my attention to and watch and enjoy,thanks to ASUU strike!!!!!!!!lol
I make sure I watch that my eternal before I go studio most times!!!I gbadun the film.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nnamdifranc: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Daniel and cathrina sef....
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Nnamdifranc: Daniel and cathrina sef....
they are very good example of what "true love"is about!!!!!!!they truly love each other so much!!!!
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by GreatG(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Daniel nd katrina got married, they didnt die
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by virtuousMe(f): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its a lie o. Daniel and catarina didn't die. They were shot but they didn't die. They got married. Nathan was treated and he recovered from his excess chemical reaction in his brain, thomas was jailed and released, migeal died
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nnamdifranc: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
La Rochelle: Sebi Nathan is now happy that his child is no more. He'll just be behaving like a chicken. They should lock him up in an asylum sef. I knew that Katerina would have a miscarriage.

As for Miguel, it was very obvious he did not die. As Margaret rightly said, "You don't know what Miguel is capable of."

#awaiting tomorrow episode#
TheRealAdonye: I think it would end tomorrow.. I THINK OH..
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Lordwize(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
leavestory: I like johannah abi na joanna I go call am.lol.I wish most naija girls can act like her,she goes for what she wants

I also like emily she is very pretty and played her role well!!!!

Thomas hmmm that jealous stubborn goat I hate am like shit!!!!!!

Daniel hmm I like the guy though sometimes I feel he acts foolishly sometimes because catalina though its not bad that is the power of love!!!!

I hate that dude wey dey always follow madam margaret up and down,the guy dey always behave like gay!!!so irritating

That margaret sister I don forget her name,I mean the woman that took care of daniel for years that woman is the person I love most she has a very good heart and always want to see all her family show love to each other and always happy though at some point she self fall my hand when it took her so much time to reveal the truth to daniel about his parents

Hmmm catalina mumu girl!!!she is pretty but she is too dull for me jare,I don't like dull ladies!!!

Who else?hmmm let me see hmmm miguel that guy as for me is the best actor on that soap opera damn that guy played his role very well especially his fake smile when he has evil intention!!!that guy evil smile dey always make me feel like say na me him dey give that evil smile and e go be like say make I vomit!!!!!

Then the mad man of the house!!!!!!!!I mean daniel step brother the guy wey wan kill daniel because of woman!!!idiot.!!!that guy is so annoying!!!!!anytime I see that guy e go be like say make I stone am to death from tv!!!!

And finally the WITCH!!!I call her witch because she caused almost every event that happened!!!!she is a wicked soul!!!!!!the woman is madam margaret!!!!!I no pray to get that kind of woman as mother in-law!!!!!
1. Kenneth 2. Heya 3. Nathan.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nnamdifranc: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shimasparkle: Thomas became a fugitive jst like migel bt later decided to surrender himslf 2d police wen his mum pleaded with him.he askd katharina to meet him at the police station and walk him in2 the station,bt migel kidnapped katharina nd askd thomas to return al d money that he(thomas) has taken 4rm migel b4 he releases katharina and also askd Daniel to bring his mother(Emily)in exchange 4 his swthrt katharina(killing two birds wit one stone).Emily on her part agreed to willingly gv herslf 2 miget jst the get katharina safe 4 hr son's happiness.Marco(husband)on his own part got the police involved 4 his wife's safety nd a plan was made to ambush migel using Emily as bait,all was spoilt wen thomas instead of giving migel jst the money he askd 4 decided 2 out of greed kidnap emily to make an exchange 4 his sister.it got bloody,people wer shot wen migel got angry nd enchanged in a shoot out with both daniel nd thomas wu met at the hill side all armed.
yea
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Fishoy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
they truly love each other so much!!!![/quote]

Dis same comment makes me laff each time dey say which is basically all d time"I LOVE U SO MUCh"!!arrrgh Nathen is such a dummy...his face annoys me
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by doncheks: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gunshots during the exchange.Katerina sacrifices self for Daniel.
Katerina & Daniel are hospitalized.
Just before dying,Katerina promises to wait for Daniel.
Tomas hears of Katerina's death and vows to revenge on Daniel.
Mad Nathan mourns Katerina's death
Margaret freed for cooperating with authorities against Miguel
Tomas,confronts Daniel at Katerina's grave and shoots him after a brief struggle.
Daniel falls by Katerina's grave,as Emily rushes but is too late to even say good bye.
Daniel and Katerina reunite in death grin
Marco and Emily conceive another child, who they name Daniel
Marco's new business partner's,daughter,Katherine falls for younger Daniel.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by SmileyQueen(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its not a tragic end cos I av watched all the episodes on MYTV africa,daniel and katarina did not die,they got married and lived happily

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by victorazy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Now wey the thing don finish? Daniel & Catherina don die
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by abduldope(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
mtchwwwww stu.pid Post! Wetin concern me wit Luv ? Abeg.... Who 4 here no sabi play LUv
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by konn: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2013

you are a liar if you don't know something don't say it.
iv finished watching this movie on My TV Africa that is where it was first aired before AIT Daniel and katalina got married at last
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
doncheks:
Gunshots during the exchange.Katerina sacrifices self for Daniel.
Katerina & Daniel are hospitalized.
Just before dying,Katerina promises to wait for Daniel.
Tomas hears of Katerina's death and vows to revenge on Daniel.
Mad Nathan mourns Katerina's death
Margaret freed for cooperating with authorities against Miguel
Tomas,confronts Daniel at Katerina's grave and shoots him after a brief struggle.
Daniel falls by Katerina's grave,as Emily rushes but is too late to even say good bye.
Daniel and Katerina reunite in death grin
Marco and Emily conceive another child, who they name Daniel
Marco's new business partner's,daughter,Katherine falls for younger Daniel.
yes, u are right. But, I dont think they will show the part where they both died here in Africa. U see, they were criticized badly when the soap opera ended in Phillippines last year. Many were not happy the way it ended. So, I think, they will edit that part, as they did where Jane Montanegro was supposed to come back as a different person after her plane blew off. They didnt show that part, remember?
Here in Nigeria will be happy ending.
Just watch and see!
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Xplicit1(f): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Na now wen d film go soon finish na now e dey enta front page.
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lordwize: 1. Kenneth 2. Heya 3. Nathan.
oh thanks for reminding me of their name,na that kenneth dey follow that madam margaret up and down,now I remember,I heard the soap opera might end this week.

1 Like

Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by platz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013

lįķę şęŗįoųşly?.
.ђāā ām jųşţ goįŋg ţo dųmp ţђę şęāşoŋş ţђŗęę dāţ į bųy..... į ām doŋę
Re: My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. by platz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
wţђ ђāppęŋęd bţwŋ dāŋįęl ŋd ŋāţђāŋ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.