Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (4041 Views)

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Wat Do U Do Wen A 12year Old Has A Crush On U? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

, by Oziddy: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013

Re: , by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Umf!
Fabricated story. If it happened to you, Nairaland is not a place where you d get advice to what your brains should v told you.
Last Bullet:
What ll you do?
Drop from a 3 storey building.
Afterall, you v succeeded in gaining the attention that you seek.

Re: , by tolexdo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Young man, tank God u said, d little gal said if he was old enough to date. Soo be a gud fellow by tellin her to face her studies till she's old enough to date. Shikena.... Except yu sef dey wan spoil d gal future

Re: , by Sard(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
shocked she actually thought you a p.edophile. Bro, you need to stop all those rough play u have been doing with her. undecided having another 'yerima' won't do Nigeria any good. cry grin

Re: , by Oziddy: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sard: shocked she actually thought you a p.edophile. Bro, you need to stop all those rough play u have been doing with her. undecided having another 'yerima' won't do Nigeria any good. cry grin
lol, dis nairalanders no dey disappoint at all

Re: , by Oziddy: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sard: shocked she actually thought you a p.edophile. Bro, you need to stop all those rough play u have been doing with her. undecided having another 'yerima' won't do Nigeria any good. cry grin
lwkmd, akam di ocha.ooo,
Re: , by mashnino(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oziddy: Guys you wont believe what happened to me 2day, a pretty jss1 girl called me 2day and said, ''uncle Wisdom, i like very much, i just wish iam old enough to date, i would hav asked you to be my boyfriend'', shocked mehn, for the first time in my life i was dumbfounded by a twelve yr old girl, my mouth lacked words to reply her, i was impressed that a 12yr old GIRL could say her mind concerning matters of the heart, and some adults here will be hiding there feelings. sad
if you were to be in my shoes, what would av been ya reply to her? Same question goes to the girls. Your views plz.
Guevning <3

What is actually your problem....??

shey you were stunned by her action..?

What dyu plan on doing again? kiss her?

guy how old are you first...cos you are likely to be between 17 and 20
Re: , by Suzie0(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oziddy: a pretty jss1 girl called me 2day and said, ''uncle Wisdom, i like you very much, i just wish iam old enough to date, i would hav asked you to be my boyfriend'', shocked <3
thats what you get when you are always watching all those American/Philipine love movies. angry

Re: , by Oziddy: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Suzie 0.:
thats what you get when you are always watching all those American/Philipine love movies. angry
lol, suzie
Re: , by Abbey2sam(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make I dey here for the main time
Re: , by Abbey2sam(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Another "yerima" in the making
Re: , by Goldenheart(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is so disgusting.

The Op must be so ugly this kind of news got him so excited n overwhelmed he couldn't express his joy else where other than Nairaland.

If a girl like that tries that with me. I will first give her a Dirty Slap angry Before reporting her to the parents.

This is arrant Nonsense, Bull poo,

Its when you start telling them softly to read their books bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, they will start untightening your belt,, unzipping you, trying to reach out for your %&#$+* n give you a sausage massage. Then before you know it, you will be saying its the devil. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided

But as long as the hot slap is there. Never in their life will they think of it... Crap

Re: , by DanTrizy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Umf!
Fabricated story. If it happened to you, Nairaland is not a place where you d get advice to what your brains should v told you.
Last Bullet:
What ll you do?
Drop from a 3 storey building.
Afterall, you v succeeded in gaining the attention that you seek.
Why spewing rubbish, nobody ask u to drop by if d post wasn't good 4 ur lykin, u shld av left quietly .
No offence
Re: , by Oziddy: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Goldenheart: This is so disgusting.

The Op must be so ugly this kind of news got him so excited n overwhelmed he couldn't express his joy else where other than Nairaland.

If a girl like that tries that with me. I will first give her a Dirty Slap angry Before reporting her to the parents.

Its when you start telling them softly to read their books bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, they will start untightening your belt,, unzipping you, trying to reach out for your %&#$+* n give you a sausage massage. Then before you know it, you will be saying its the devil. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided

But as long as the hot slap is there. Never in their life will they think of it... Crap
a golden heart will treat issues with ease, a golden heart wudnt harm, where is the goldenheart?

Re: , by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:28am On Nov 13, 2013
DanTrizy: nobody ask u to drop by if d post wasn't good 4 ur lykin, u shld av left quietly.
It's written in d Op's post. He asked 4 my opinion. I gave him d right answer. How on earth ll a kid approach him 4 dat & d next tin his brain ll tell him is 2 ask 4 what to tell her online.
DanTrizy: No offence
You said no offense. If I hear, ma begi fun e!
Last Bullet:
U even type like d Op. Maybe Oziddy & Dan Trizzy are the same.
Re: , by KingsJohnson(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Goldenheart: This is so disgusting.

Pretenders do the worst, tell yourself the truth, the whole truth. You fit do more dan dat i jux dey watch u for my HD tele.

Re: , by Goldenheart(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Kings Johnson:
Pretenders do the worst, tell yourself the truth, the whole truth. You fit do more dan dat i jux dey watch u for my HD tele.

What are we saying, what is this one saying undecided
Abeg shift.
Re: , by elari(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2013
the kind question i see sometimes sef. . . so what do u expect us to tell u?. instead of finding a cane to flog the hell out of her, u are here asking for encouragement to have s3x with a baby.
Re: , by wiilly02(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Suzie 0.:
so truuueee!!!
Re: , by kekakuz(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2013
a nine yrs old girl once wrote me a letter
she even sealed it
av been using it to mock her ever since
Re: , by OXCUBA: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Oziddy: Guys you wont believe what happened to me 2day, a pretty jss1 girl called me 2day and said, ''uncle Wisdom, i like very much, i just wish iam old enough to date, i would hav asked you to be my boyfriend'', shocked mehn, for the first time in my life i was dumbfounded by a twelve yr old girl, my mouth lacked words to reply her, i was impressed that a 12yr old GIRL could say her mind concerning matters of the heart, and some adults here will be hiding there feelings. sad
if you were to be in my shoes, what would av been ya reply to her? Same question goes to the girls. Your views plz.
Guevning <3
oP ARE YOU RELATED TO YERIMA you sound like you guys have something in common. By the way ..... How old are you ................ Lemme know who...... Is abusing each other ..... You or the girl?

Re: , by Oziddy: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2013
lol, una no go kill me for this post.ooo
Re: , by Yahoo1(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2013
tell her to just steal her papa signed bank cheque..thats all.....

Re: , by cycline404(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Guevning <3

For ur mind u be superstar...... No Stop all those nonsense and concentrate before u add 21 to ur present age....
PALAPALA
Re: , by Azedplus(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2013
quote " i was impressed that a 12yr old GIR L could say her mind concerning matters of the heart ",
oh my God ! where is my koboko ( wipe ).you are interested in committing a sexual assault on a minor, coming here to look for an accomplice.na so e dey take start
Re: , by adepink(f): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Daddy Wisdom!!! R u alright Pls leave the little girl alone, ur mates are busy making money, small girl dey do practical on u and u come nairaland come dey show your stup*dity. *sick op*
Re: , by KingsJohnson(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Goldenheart:

What are we saying, what is this one saying undecided
Abeg shift.
How would you know cus child abuse runs in d blood, i dont blame you.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
OP , will you be proud if that girl was your sister? Do the needful and stop displaying your yerimatic syndrome.
Re: , by Trendy247: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
op, u sure say u never yerimarise d girl b4??
...just asking.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: a nine yrs old girl once wrote me a letter
she even sealed it
av been using it to mock her ever since

pls dnt do dat again u could hurt d girls sense of feeling, she might jst be saying to herself "if i say my mind pple will mock me"
Re: , by Sard(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Trendy247: op, u sure say u never yerimarise d girl b4??
...just asking.
Yerimarise! New vocabulary, which means 'an act of sexually abusing underage children ,be it male or female'. wink embarassed tongue

Re: , by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Left to me beating or slapping her wont solve d issue,mak her understand dat shes young for a relationship,pray for her nd treat her well nd make sure she does nt get u into shit. Correct wit LOVE is d best.JST SAYING THO

I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / Ladies, Which Would You Get? / When A Girl Has Multiple Bank Account (photo)