Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Business Can I Start With N400k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N400k? (1488 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
assuming you managed to get N400,000. Is there a legitimate business it can be used to set up? stocks, and forex are not inclusive
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bulldog: assuming you managed to get N400,000. Is there a legitimate business it can be used to set up? stocks, and forex are not in my inclusive
how true is this ur post?i know why im asking
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
talk2davoo: how true is this ur post?i know why im asking
if you have a suggestion, or recommendation to make, pls do. It mustn't be true for you to aid

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2013
Bulldog: if you have a suggestion, or recommendation make. It mustn't be true for you to aid
if in ur own world it mustn't be true for me to aid,in my own world it must be true.i cant dissipate my energy talking to it mustn't be true.h'ever just know dat u've already answerd my earlier question with ur it mustn't be true.when it is outrightly truthful then u can come back for my opinion and sugestions
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2013
talk2davoo: if in ur own world it mustn't be true for me to aid,in my own world it must be true.i cant dissipate my energy talking to it mustn't be true.h'ever just know dat u've already answerd my earlier question with ur it mustn't be true.when it is outrightly truthful then u can come back for my opinion and sugestions
thanks for dissipating your energy in writing two posts and yet saying absolutely nothing. It really shows how wise and reasonable you are.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by divinelove(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2013
U can get a keke for transport biz dependin on ur location n dt shld make @ least 3k daily. U ll recover ur initial capital b4 long n dt rest na profit.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by divinelove(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2013
divinelove: U can get a keke for transport biz dependin on ur location n dt shld make @ least 3k daily. U ll recover ur initial capital b4 long n d rest na profit.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2013
@divine, thanks for your very thoughtful advice. I've done the maths and found out that it'll generate approximatly a million in a year at 3k a day(fueling, repairs... Excluded). But another thing is that i dont know how to drive one and it will take much of my time. And if i employ a driver, then the profit will be much less than 3k per day(minus the risk of the driver eloping with the vehicle). Do you have other brilliant ideas?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by chinene1(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Are you computer literate? You can make use of all these online stores to sell goods on demand. Like OLX and i understand that UBA has created a similar platform. This way, you don't tie down capital and you supply only when your goods are in demand there by making it flexible.All you need is a laptop, good internet connection, and knowledge of what people would like to purchase. Just an idea though.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
chi nene: Are you computer literate? You can make use of all these online stores to sell goods on demand. Like OLX and i understand that UBA has created a similar platform. This way, you don't tie down capital and you supply only when your goods are in demand there by making it flexible.All you need is a laptop, good internet connection, and knowledge of what people would like to purchase. Just an idea though.
nice contribution nene smiley actually i'm a computer engr. there is always competition at olx. So where will i get goods that is in demand that will compete/have a price advantage over that of competitors? Besides, with jumia and konga online stores being a more secure online shopping platforms with modest prices for brand new products(unlike used products at olx) coupled with their excellent delivery services, what are my chances of drawing customers?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by chinene1(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
You don't seem to understand me. Am not asking you to compete with any of these online stores or restrict your goods to one website. They sell general stuff. I would suggest you deal on not so common and customized stuff. Your have ICT back ground so that is a place to start. I know of someone that makes a living supplying what her clients demand. From printers to IT hardware. She has her products displayed on many such sites. Yours will be a sort of you need and I supply sort of thing. Research well before you run down the idea. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
alright, thanks nene
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by kennykay(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by emekasolomon(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2013
The keke business is not a bad one. If u are scared of thee person getting away with your keke then you can give it out on hire purchase. Let the person bring a guarantor and then you get a lawyer to do a hire puchase agreement for you. Alterrnatively there are factories that are into production of small consumer goods like toilet rolls and saviet. U can invest wt them by supplying jumbo reels of 400k to them on hire purchase and agree on the profit terms for a one year or six month period. In my own case, I was given 25k monthly for a supply of 500k and after a year I was given bck my 500'k. Meaning I got a total profit of 300k and was still repaid my 500k. It was a good investment. Jxt make sure u get a genuine company.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
@emekasolomon; thanks for that well informed and plausible advice. I appreciate smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by everyday: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Have you tried cassava farming.You can make 400% interest
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by puffpuff: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
There is money and good returns in transport business(only if you are ready to work hard and be focus).
After my NYSC,I bought a second hand Toyota Tercel@120k and became a taxi driver. Averagely,I made 18k per week and 70k monthly. I ensure i saved at least 50k monthly. Within 10 months, i have already had 520k, which i used to purchase tokunbo golf 3 for the same business purpose. I sold d Tercel for 100k when it clocked a year with me.
I have made close to 400k(8 months) with d Golf when I got a job. Then, I got it repainted and sold it for 390k. I must confess that those monies realised were d architect of my house today.
To make it in the business:1) be ready to work hard 2. Focus by setting a target for yourself. 3. Have a separate saving account for profit and vehicle maintenance/overhead(where expenditure is greater than money saved, don't dip into the profit account but borrow, then use subsequent overhead savings to pay back). 4. Strategise. 5. Be humane, polite and friendly with passengers cos that will fetch you corporate passengers who pay better

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by oloyedejamiu: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
you can start something like

www.jamtechproject.com

I made 80k last month Nov ember 2013 running that site.

contact me on 07060556088 if you are interested.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
@puffpuff, that's really inspiring smiley . I appreciate you contribution especially the 5steps to make it in business (Y)
Re: What Business Can I Start With N400k? by Bulldog(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
oloyede jamiu :
you can start something like

www.jamtechproject.com

I made 80k last month Nov ember 2013 running that site.

contact me on 07060556088 if you are interested.
thanks but i dont need something volatile. But i appreciate your contribution/advertisement

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Loan For 800k / What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s / Port Harcourt!!!! Order For Your Small Chops,snacks, Etc From Babena's Sweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.