Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Christ At Creation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ At Creation (3264 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / ISIS Causes Iraqis To Turn To Christ At A "Stunning Pace" / Conquering Sickness & Disease By Jesus Christ At Frac On Sat.sun Nov 20/21, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2013
macof:

You are not ready to learn. A pity that you are Yoruba and don't know a thing about your ancestors and their spirituality. Now I come along u try to mock.

If you are serious you would be able to ask reasonable questions and understand

Of what use is a spirituality that doesn't guarantee eternal life?
Of what use is the wisdom, understanding and intelligence that doesn't give a definitive reason to how we got to where we are today?
Of what use is a believe in some diety who themselves are represented by elements of creation?
Oh I'm not serious alright 'cus I'm convinced of the life that I've found in Christ. The glory of which belongs to Him alone and not the works of mortal men!
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Of what use is a spirituality that doesn't guarantee eternal life?
Of what use is the wisdom, understanding and intelligence that doesn't give a definitive reason to how we got to where we are today?
Of what use is a believe in some diety who themselves are represented by elements of creation?
Oh I'm not serious alright 'cus I'm convinced of the life that I've found in Christ. The glory of which belongs to Him alone and not the works of mortal men!

No one in Yoruba spirituality is after ur soul, souls are conscious energies- cannot be destroyed, ur soul lives forever.

Ifa would tell u everything u need to know about how u got to where u are today.

Orisha are represented by elements of the universe because that's wat they are about. Lightening is controlled by Sango

If u like believe in a rat, you would find more life in it than a dead Jew.

The glory of life belongs to God most high- Eledua. Not a dead man
Re: Christ At Creation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Arcsniper:
i did it not becos of problems or difficulties.i wasn't forced
nobody told me to do that.

When i was still reading the bible it all started.
if u weren't born in a xtian family u wouldn't.if you were born into a Muslim family,the next thing u will say is thank God am a Muslim.

When i was still reading the bible,i force myself to believe things in the bible.
who is God?.
what xtians say about Jesus and God are lies.
The bible is incomplete even ur pastors knows that.

You might be like me,don't be surprise when u see me on another thread preaching the gospel.but we all know what we truly believe.

Believing is an attribute of one's heart done without compulsion. You can't be forced to believe, it's out of free will! Now I see that the very foundation of your faith are shaky. That's why you find yourself asking questions even when the truth is staring you in the face! You need help my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Believing is an attribute of one's heart done without compulsion. You can't be forced to believe, it's out of free will! Now I see that the very foundation of your faith are shaky. That's why you find yourself asking questions even when the truth is staring you in the face! You need help my friend!

And you think you know him?
He said he lost faith through the Bible itself, like many other people. In a bid to find the truth and realize countless contradicting and illogical contents. A Bible that has no prove outside itself.

You think he hasn't been a good Christian, that his faith was shaky. Wat brings that? Isn't it desire for truth outside wat the Bible and christianity has? When people have learned these new things are much comprehensive and reasonable than the jargons of christianity u all calm nonsense about shaky faith and lack of spirit.

Believing without reason of intelligence and knowledge is stupidity and foolishness which is bad for the soul.

In essence christianity not only damages the human mind but soul as well

1 Like

Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

foundation of faith was shaky!!
I remembered this is what i always say to myself whenever i see a xtian dat convert to another religion.

Even ur pastors comit suicide,why??
.yet they will say we are ordained and anointed pastors some have been calling themselves men of God for years.when they realised d truth they become confused and comit suicide.
.before Jesus came to earth ifa/olodumare/orumila have been existing and there are still.

Maybe ur God hates people knowing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Christ At Creation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sarassin:

Utter nonsense and charlatanry at it's very worst.

It is nothing but the truth neither is it sophistry at its best.

Sarassin:

You know absolutely nothing about your religion in general or the Book of Proverbs in particular. If you did, you could not make such a brazenly false assertion.

You missed it again as I do not advocate for religion but an intimate relationship with our loving God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sarassin:

There is not even the merest of a hint of the pre-existence of Jesus in the Book of Proverbs. The central theme of the book is the dramatic personification of wisdom and folly, it is a collection of "Biblical wisdom tradition" and a codex for order. In addition huge swathes of the Book is a re-heating of the Egyptian administrative pamphlet The Instructions of Amenemopet. The verse you have manipulated does not establish the pre-existence of Jesus, it is a narrative of Wisdom.

Not only the book of proverbs but spread throughout the Scriptures we see the Lord Jesus concealed in the OT and revealed in the NT.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sarassin:

Thank you.
pls Sir I sent a pm. Pls reply sir
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
pls Sir I sent a pm. Pls reply sir

I have replied you via email
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sarassin:

I have replied you via email
sent anoda msg sir
Re: Christ At Creation by Ndipe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jesus Christ in the Old Testament.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/30-4.htm
Re: Christ At Creation by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ndipe:

Jesus Christ in the Old Testament.

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/30-4.htm

God bless you sir. wink
Re: Christ At Creation by Ndipe(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you sir. wink

Amen. And you too, Amen.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Sarassin:

You know absolutely nothing about your religion in general or the Book of Proverbs in particular. If you did, you could not make such a brazenly false assertion. There is not even the merest of a hint of the pre-existence of Jesus in the Book of Proverbs. The central theme of the book is the dramatic personification of wisdom and folly, it is a collection of "Biblical wisdom tradition" and a codex for order. In addition huge swathes of the Book is a re-heating of the Egyptian administrative pamphlet The Instructions of Amenemopet. The verse you have manipulated does not establish the pre-existence of Jesus, it is a narrative of Wisdom.

@red,

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

"In the beginning the LORD posessed me"
"In the beginning the Word was with God"

More than the merest of a hint.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
johnw74:

@red,

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

More than the merest of a hint.

Not at all. You all really should get over the fact that, the verse you refer to has nothing to do with Jesus. It is simply part of the wisdom texts. And you are just playing with words.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Sarassin:

Not at all. You all really should get over the fact that, the verse you refer to has nothing to do with Jesus. It is simply part of the wisdom texts. And you are just playing with words.

You call quoting and accurately describing scriptures, "playing with words"

Some can see the comparison,
some cannot.

johnw74:

Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2016
1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
johnw74:

You call quoting and accurately describing scriptures, "playing with words"

Some can see the comparison,
some cannot.

I grant that you have quoted the scriptures accurately and correctly but I do not agree with your interpretation. In my view you have made the cardinal error that many Christians do in denying the ordinary sense of a text, and replacing it with a made-up foreshadowing or typological allegory. It then follows that your typological allegory then becomes the real meaning of the text.

We know that the Bible itself makes it clear that it contains signs and symbols, foreshadows, metaphors and parables, visions, dreams, and mysteries, as well as spiritual lessons that transcend the description of a particular incident. The lesson, however, can only be learned from understanding what actually happened, not by ignoring or altering the reality to fit what one has already chosen to believe.

The Bible presents as the standard of truth by which all else, including interpretation, is to be judged. Yet your manner of interpretation, by denying the plain sense and meaning of the text, makes that standard useless. The text you have alluded to in the Book of Proverbs deals entirely and substantially with the subject of wisdom. I believe one of the verses you quoted from the 1 Corinthians should have clarified this for you.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sarassin:

I grant that you have quoted the scriptures accurately and correctly but I do not agree with your interpretation. In my view you have made the cardinal error that many Christians do in denying the ordinary sense of a text, and replacing it with a made-up foreshadowing or typological allegory. It then follows that your typological allegory then becomes the real meaning of the text.

We know that the Bible itself makes it clear that it contains signs and symbols, foreshadows, metaphors and parables, visions, dreams, and mysteries, as well as spiritual lessons that transcend the description of a particular incident. The lesson, however, can only be learned from understanding what actually happened, not by ignoring or altering the reality to fit what one has already chosen to believe.

The Bible presents as the standard of truth by which all else, including interpretation, is to be judged. Yet your manner of interpretation, by denying the plain sense and meaning of the text, makes that standard useless. The text you have alluded to in the Book of Proverbs deals entirely and substantially with the subject of wisdom. I believe one of the verses you quoted from the 1 Corinthians should have clarified this for you.

@red, my interpertation of those two verses is exactly what the verses themselves say:

@blue, the 1 Corinthians verses support my view that the Wisdom spoken off in Proverbs 8:22-30
is the Word - the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

In 1 Cor 1:24 Paul calls Jesus the Wisdom of God

In 1 Cor 2:7 what is the mystery, the hidden mystery of the wisdom of God, which God ordained before the world?
verse 8, if they had known the mystery of that wisdom they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory

Pro 8:23 I was set up(anointed King) from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Perhaps you will interperit what these six verses mean to you, to me they mean exactly what they say.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth;....
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there:....

Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Pro 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Wisdom said: whoso findeth me findeth life

John said: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life

Jesus said: I am the life

Wisdom said: whoso findeth me shall obtain favour of the LORD

Jesus said: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 02, 2016
johnw74:

@red, my interpertation of those two verses is exactly what the verses themselves say:

Simply because "Word of God", is applied to Jesus in Revelation 19:13, you all claim that John 1v1 relates to Christ at creation. But then how do you explain the blatantly contradictory terms such as: "I will be his Father, and He shall be my son," "I will make him My firstborn," "Jesus Christ the son of Abraham the son of David" if Jesus already existed at creation?

The Greek term translated "word" is Logos. It signifies the outward form of inward thought or reason, or the spoken word as illustrative of thought, wisdom and doctrine.

In that verse John makes it clear that in the very beginning, God's purpose, wisdom or revelation had been in evidence. It was "with God" in that it emanated from him; it "was God" in that it represented Him to mankind (Jesus uses a similar expression in Matthew 26:28: "This is my blood" -- that is, this represents my blood).

What John is stating, therefore, is that in the very beginning there existed the wisdom or purpose of God, and that it was revealed unto men to provide a way of life.

This Word, Wisdom or Doctrine found its reality, its substance, its confirmation in the person of Jesus Christ; therefore John teaches:

"The word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

The Word was made flesh, or became flesh. The Declaration of Divine wisdom found its substance and reality in the person of Jesus Christ. Before his advent, it was a mere Word or Promise, but when he became manifested, it became a person.

The person did not exist before the birth of the child Jesus; but the promise and wisdom of God always existed.

Yes "Word" is personalized as "him", in John 1:4, but again, that is a common Hebraic literary device found throughout the Bible. Riches, Wisdom, Sin, and other subjects are dealt with in a similar manner.

Again I state that the subject matter of Proverbs 8v22 is wisdom personified. In actual terms proverbs 8 does not help you in any way to make a case for Christ at creation, I may be wrong but last time I checked, Jesus was a man. Wisdom here is personified as a woman: "She standeth, she crieth" (Prov. 8:1-3)

Oh and as for your quotations from Paul, don’t bother. Paul knew next to nothing about Jesus. He wrote purely about a spiritual creation of Christ, I would have thought it obvious.
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Sarassin:

Simply because "Word of God", is applied to Jesus in Revelation 19:13, you all claim that John 1v1 relates to Christ at creation. But then how do you explain the blatantly contradictory terms such as: "I will be his Father, and He shall be my son," "I will make him My firstborn," "Jesus Christ the son of Abraham the son of David" if Jesus already existed at creation?

There are no contradictions, does everything have to be spelt out for you?
John 1:1 talks about the Word being with God in Eternity before creation, He became Jesus Christ much much later in time.

Your posted verses:
"I will be his Father, and He shall be my son," "I will make him My firstborn," "Jesus Christ the son of Abraham the son of David",
refers to the flesh and blood Jesus Christ, the person the Word became.

The Greek term translated "word" is Logos. It signifies the outward form of inward thought or reason, or the spoken word as illustrative of thought, wisdom and doctrine.

And the Word-logos is God-theos. John 1:1

In that verse John makes it clear that in the very beginning, God's purpose, wisdom or revelation had been in evidence. It was "with God" in that it emanated from him; it "was God" in that it represented Him to mankind (Jesus uses a similar expression in Matthew 26:28: "This is my blood" -- that is, this represents my blood).

What John is stating, therefore, is that in the very beginning there existed the wisdom or purpose of God, and that it was revealed unto men to provide a way of life.

This Word, Wisdom or Doctrine found its reality, its substance, its confirmation in the person of Jesus Christ; therefore John teaches:

"The word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

The Word was made flesh, or became flesh. The Declaration of Divine wisdom found its substance and reality in the person of Jesus Christ. Before his advent, it was a mere Word or Promise, but when he became manifested, it became a person.

The person did not exist before the birth of the child Jesus; but the promise and wisdom of God always existed.

Yes "Word" is personalized as "him", in John 1:4, but again, that is a common Hebraic literary device found throughout the Bible. Riches, Wisdom, Sin, and other subjects are dealt with in a similar manner.

So you don't believe the Word is God, but is a virtue.

Again I state that the subject matter of Proverbs 8v22 is wisdom personified. In actual terms proverbs 8 does not help you in any way to make a case for Christ at creation, I may be wrong but last time I checked, Jesus was a man. Wisdom here is personified as a woman: "She standeth, she crieth" (Prov. 8:1-3)

You need to know when the virtue wisdom, is spoken off, and when it's referring to the Word.

Oh and as for your quotations from Paul, don’t bother. Paul knew next to nothing about Jesus. He wrote purely about a spiritual creation of Christ, I would have thought it obvious.

Paul had an experience with Jesus on the Damascus road where he was converted.
The same Holy Spirit inspired Paul's writings that inspired the other writers of the Bible,
and yet you say "Paul knew next to nothing about Jesus"

Your entitled to your opinion here on this matter but from what you have written, I'm not interisted in them, bye.

1 Like

Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2016
macof:
I Know God exist. However God is not Jesus, and it's Jesus am talking about.

If he is still alive let him show up.

I can say my grand father is alive but let him show up and people would belief

You are talkig like a kid. Can you see God? The Glory and presence of Jesus is too strong for a mortal man to behold except we are being transformed to an immortal, and that would occur after rapture.

When Jesus appeared to Paul(saul b4), Paul could not even see Him. D only tin Paul could see was Light; even, the brigtness of d light blinded his eyes immediately. We mortal humans are too weak to see God face to face but we can feel His presence when He's around.

So, what u need for now is His presence and that can only be possible if and only if you are born again. If u are'nt born again it means u are not part of His kingdom and feeling His presence would be far reached.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Sarassin:

You know absolutely nothing about your religion in general or the Book of Proverbs in particular. If you did, you could not make such a brazenly false assertion. There is not even the merest of a hint of the pre-existence of Jesus in the Book of Proverbs. The central theme of the book is the dramatic personification of wisdom and folly, it is a collection of "Biblical wisdom tradition" and a codex for order. In addition huge swathes of the Book is a re-heating of the Egyptian administrative pamphlet The Instructions of Amenemopet. The verse you have manipulated does not establish the pre-existence of Jesus, it is a narrative of Wisdom.

Lol, and Jesus is not the Word and the Word is not Wisdom?
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
ResameOkim:
Lol, and Jesus is not the Word and the Word is not Wisdom?

Is there a question in there somewhere?
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sarassin:

Is there a question in there somewhere?
i see a question mark. do you?
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
johnw74:

There are no contradictions, does everything have to be spelt out for you?
John 1:1 talks about the Word being with God in Eternity before creation, He became Jesus Christ much much later in time.

Your posted verses:
"I will be his Father, and He shall be my son," "I will make him My firstborn," "Jesus Christ the son of Abraham the son of David",
refers to the flesh and blood Jesus Christ, the person the Word became.

No, but apparently they have to be spelt out for Christians. The contradictions are clear. It is an unfounded assertion that Jesus was with God in eternity. The expectations of the Jews was of a Messiah "yet to be born" not a pre-existent saviour.

So you don't believe the Word is God, but is a virtue.

The "Word" is the Logos, the reason to be, it never was God, it has come to be personified in Christ but it is not the same as saying the Word is Christ, there is a difference! and it is not a confirmation of Christ at creation as you erroneously assert. It cannot ever be what it never was.

You need to know when the virtue wisdom, is spoken off, and when it's referring to the Word.

You should learn to read in context. Proverbs 8 in its entirety deals with Wisdom personified....in the female form for good measure. Yet you pick one verse out of context and claim it is Christ at creation, do you not see the absurdity of your position?

Paul had an experience with Jesus on the Damascus road where he was converted.
The same Holy Spirit inspired Paul's writings that inspired the other writers of the Bible,
and yet you say "Paul knew next to nothing about Jesus"

Yes, Paul had ONE spiritual experience with Jesus, he never met him in the flesh and he knew nothing about what Jesus taught. Paul's treatment of Jesus, much like that of the author of John is at a purely spiritual level

Your entitled to your opinion here on this matter but from what you have written, I'm not interisted in them, bye.

I understand.
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
moffymichael:

You are talkig like a kid. Can you see God? The Glory and presence of Jesus is too strong for a mortal man to behold except we are being transformed to an immortal, and that would occur after rapture.

When Jesus appeared to Paul(saul b4), Paul could not even see Him. D only tin Paul could see was Light; even, the brigtness of d light blinded his eyes immediately. We mortal humans are too weak to see God face to face but we can feel His presence when He's around.

So, what u need for now is His presence and that can only be possible if and only if you are born again. If u are'nt born again it means u are not part of His kingdom and feeling His presence would be far reached.

Why not gimme something that really makes sense and not all this fairytale?
Re: Christ At Creation by johnw74: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2016
It's clear from scripture that the Word is God
just some of the many verses:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Word come Jesus Christ is not that virtue, but that eternal life that was with the Father in the beginning

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1Jn 1:2 For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Not a virtue, but God the word, was manifested in the flesh:

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: Christ At Creation by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 03, 2016
macof:

Why not gimme something that really makes sense and not all this fairytale?

are u an athist?
Re: Christ At Creation by macof(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
moffymichael:

are u an athist?
No, I'm not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former atheists speak: Testimonies. / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is / Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.