Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Wednesday 13th November 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Wednesday 13th November 2013 (867 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Wednesday 13th November 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD
The Truth.
Wednesday November 13th, 2013

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17).

Whatever God has said about you in His Word is the reality; that’s the truth about you. For example, the Word says, “...Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). That means you can’t be oppressed; you can’t be defeated or disadvantaged in life, because the greater One, with all His wisdom, power, and glory, lives in you. Another truth is in 1 John 3:2 that says, “Beloved, now are we the sons of God….” You’re a child of God now; not next year or when you get to heaven; it’s a present-hour truth. You’re born of Him, and that makes you an associate of the God-kind.

Moreover, 1 John 4:17 says, “...As he is so are we in this world”; that means you’re His express image; the effulgence of His glory. Anyone who has seen you has seen the Master, because you’re His icon. No wonder He said in John 17:22, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one.” Thus, as He is—glorified—so are you!

Affirming the truth of our uniqueness, peculiarity, and superiority, the Apostle James writes, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). 1 Peter 2:9 reiterates a similar truth: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”

You’re peculiar; the first and the best of everything that God created. You’re His most precious and prized possession, called to display the excellence, beauty and perfections of divinity! It doesn’t matter what you may be going through in your life today; don’t despair; you’re more than a conqueror. You’re the seed of Abraham! You’re a success.
The sickness-destroying, disease-resistant, and devil-repelling life of God is in every fibre of your being, every bone of your body, and every cell of your blood. Not only are you blessed, you’re also a blessing. Everything and everyone you touch is blessed because you’re the dispenser of God’s goodness!

These are revealed truths about you in the Word of God; and they’re indeed worth singing, dancing, and shouting about!

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you, for my heart has embraced your words of life and truth. Thank you for granting me the revelation knowledge of the glorious truths you’ve spoken concerning me, and the wisdom to appropriate and walk in the reality of my blessings in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Psalm 87:2-3
The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 11:1-16; Jeremiah 26-28

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 11:47-57; 1 Chronicles 13

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Wednesday 13th November 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Powerful!!!

(1) (Reply)

From The Christian Chatbox: On Dressing For Women, A Discussion Among Christians / Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? / Stop Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.