Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak (9931 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2013

Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Ahmed Gulak, has said President Goodluck Jonathan has come under intense pressure from his supporters to contest 2015 presidential election.

Gulak said this at a meeting of the Elders’ Advisory Council of the Goodluck Support Group in Abuja on Thursday.

He explained that Nigerians in the Diaspora were “itching” to come back to the country in order to cast their votes for the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015.

Gulak said, “Since our last meeting, we have received various support groups being coordinated by the GSG. We have, as of today, 1,665.

“The last to visit was the Ochendo Solidarity Movement from Abia State. About 150 (groups) of them came to this office. We discussed. They have called on of Mr. President to declare his intention. They said they were not flattering.”

The Presidential Adviser, who is also the National Coordinator of the GSG, however, said Nigerians should be patient with the President till 2014 as he would not break his promise to declare his decision in 2014.
Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-under-pressure-to-contest-says-gulak/

President Goodluck Jonathan has said that we are begging him to contest,my fellow niaralanders,is it true?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
mikeson12: President Goodluck Jonathan has said that we are begging him to contest,my fellow niaralanders,is it true?
Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-under-pressure-to-contest-says-gulak/

But we are!

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by quivah(f): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2013
LOL...

what Nigerians can do?!
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by quivah(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2013
It is true that we are begging him o, but not to contest o...GEJ please do not contest please, Otuoke needs you more, Nigeria is too big for you to handle, we have had so many deaths in just 4years of your rule already...we are tired, no solution in-sight, so much of corruption, so much of talk no action, so much of partying and private jets...no single record victory over corrupt officers. Too much of tribalism...and what's more, You had no shoes, but yet You could afford school...why? because the govt. cared for shoeless citizens like you then, but under your government, even those that have shoes can't afford quality education...is this how it's going to be till 2019? We can't continue recycling the same old bunch of power mongers...we need a new team...let's do this right this time.

46 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by gregg2: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2013
We are begging him ohh . . .
a certain group has even threatened to take him to court if he fails to declare.
Really, is there any past Nigerian President that ever did so much in just less than three years?

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by gbadexy(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Same way people begged abacha too to continue as a civilian president.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Mrshroud: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2013
I'm a fan and supporter of President Jonathan, but i think, some sycophants around him are responsible for this illusion, quite naturally.

I also think, mos nigerians, love and hate Mr president at the same time.
And love side would overcome come 2015.
Fresh air!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Mrshroud: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2013
soe: It is true that we are begging him o, but not to contest o...GEJ please do not contest please, Otuoke needs you more, Nigeria is too big for you to handle, we have had so many deaths in just 4years of your rule already...we are tired, no solution in-sight, so much of corruption, so much of talk no action, so much of partying and private jets...no single record victory over corrupt officers. Too much of tribalism...and what's more, You had no shoes, but yet You could afford school...why? because the govt. cared for shoeless citizens like you then, but under your government, even those that have shoes can't afford quality education...is this how it's going to be till 2019? We can't continue recycling the same old bunch of power mongers...we need a new team...let's do this right this time.
why are you been like this?
Do you know the magnitude of responsibilities attached to mr president's office.

Was there better education during baba's tenure?

The new team you need, is it APC ? The same party wooing the same old bunch called G7?
Or is the same old General Buhari?
Or the same old ANPP, A.C, and the rest, who acquired only a new name.. Not a new skin.. What new team are you referring to?

If there is anything new in nigeria, its president Jonathan, and his peculiar style of Leadership.(Mr president LEADS, he doesn't RULE
and i think thats his only undoing, cos i think we nigerians prefer command prompts to plea strokes.

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by wablet(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Yes o, we are begging him: those that dies daily because of our unmotorable roads are begging him, the air crashes victims are begging him! I'm also begging him because the electricity companies have refuse to take our light for the past few weeks. Different strokes for different people abi

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by MCKULQ(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2013
@op please remove the word claims, he is not claiming we are indeed begging him to
remain till 2019.

GEJ is the peoples man date for 2015

God bless the people of Nigeria
God bless GEJ and team fresh air

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Gej hear our cry and lead us to the promised land

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Haywhymido(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2013
I c.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by gboso1ne(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Make he say Old PDP
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2013
This man is absolutely dillusional. Probably he meant to say the people of the south east and south south are begging him. Definately not nigerians except of course if this two tribes/region are now the definition of nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by tomakint: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2013
The truth is, a man with eyes of compassion deserves another term to consolidate his good works! Yes most Nigerians not nairalanders want HIM back!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Walexz02(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2013
WTF! angry angry undecided
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Beaf1: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2013
WTF.

This Otouke man is high on something.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by simpleseyi: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2013
Yes, Jonathan is saying the truth, Sheppopotamus has been begging him since she died and resurrected in Germany, Asari Dokuboh, David Mark, Edwin Clark, Stella Oduah the kleptomaniac, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Otedola, Dangote have been begging him. These people are all Nigerians though most of them don't have voter's card and also most of them are also dual citizens of America/Europe and Nigeria. So, they all think that by the time Nigeria massess carry ams and ammunition against the oppressive government, they will run to America/Europe leaving Jonathan and Sheppopotamus to face and dance to the music.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by eggheaders(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2013
The same set of people that organise 1 million match for abacha are the same people begging gej. Please can somebody tell this pinky to get his crow-crow infested yansh back to the creek of otueke.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Akpaife(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yes even me dey beg him 2 constest

I wat 2 see him in aso rock till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by stevnwigw1: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
yes Imo state want him to return to power come 2015 thats if Nigeria still exist till then.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by shiftmarket(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
wertin we non go hear before 2015
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by packman: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=20pt]HEAVY CRIMINALS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LOOK AT THIS IDIOTS WHO IS BEGGING G.E.J angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

AND WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I AM SO SO SO BOILED UP
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Zumarocket(f): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
please fellow NL vote for ur very own moses or mike on the bbc player of the year, your vote counts.very impotant

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24808135
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by WizPrince1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
What did you expect?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pressures from who exactly...
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by eggheaders(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
wellmax: Pressures from who exactly...

From shepopotamus
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by nerodenero: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nobody is begging anybody that Jonathan should contest. If I was Jonathan, I will surely contest because no part of the constitution forbids him from contesting. His administration has not been too impressive, wish he had done more!2015 is looking too certain for him as I have not seen any credible candidate to give him a run for his money. Nigeria issue tire me jooo sad
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by tnktosin(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Another Abacha one million man March in the making..... but we all saw the result. That's all from me.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by israel007: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm the number one source of pressure.

He must contest and must win.

NOT UP FOR NEGOTIATION

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Olurashy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Both the president and adviser are high on sapele water undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick / Niger To Transfer 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Nigeria - Reuters / Biafra Group Sues FG Over Abandoned Property And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.