Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally (12195 Views)

Buratai Visits Onitsha, Tasks Army On Professionalism / Obiano Visits Onitsha Shoprite / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
The campaign organization of the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in the November 16 election, comrade Tony Nwoye yesterday advised the people of the state to ignore the rumour making the round by some political parties that the presidency was sponsoring their candidates in the Saturday poll.

This is coming on the heels of the visit of President Goodluck Jonathan today for the grand campaign rally of the party for its candidate, Tony Nwoye barely four days after the Vice President, Alhaji Namadi Sambo and the national chairman of the party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur presented Nwoye with the party’s flag at the Ekwueme square, Awka.

Speaking to the Vanguard, the Director of media of the organization, Mr Chike Anyaonu said it was unfortunate that some desperate politicians should get involved in name dropping for the sake of quest for political power.

“We are aware that some political parties and their candidates have been going about deceiving the people of Anambra at their campaign rallies that Mr President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan had penciled the name of their candidate for the plum position come Saturday”.

Anyaonu said the President in line with his policy on the tenets of democracy would not endorse any particular candidate from any political parties and further advised the electorate to vote wisely on the day of the governorship poll.

He urged the members of the PDP, Tony Nwoye’s supporters particularly the youths to throw their weight behind the PDP candidate and turn out en mass for the PDP grand rally scheduled to hold today at the Bacilica field of the Holy Trinity, Onitsha.

He said security arrangement had been concluded to ensure a peaceful and orderly rally devoid of violence and appealed to party members to comport themselves at the event.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/onitsha-agog-jonathans-visit/
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by kennyonthrone(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmmmm wat more can I say dan ma jehova Noni....ma hands re itchin me 2 type 1st 2 do d needful bt am nt goin 2 type it even though I actually knw am d 1st 2 do d needful

Bck 2 d mata.....whether Goodluck kum or e no kum na dia mata we al knw dat dis election is a two man horse race btw APGA nd APC......yea Aki u re ryt am writin PDP off!

Once again am d 1st 2 do d needful....peace out!
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Iceman296: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige All the Way!

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by hollajay(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2013
crappy , aw dt wan take affect d price of garri ijebu
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Iceman296: Ngige All the Way!
You are on your own, elections are not been done online! #Power must shift to Anambra North come November 16 2013..

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by gboso1ne(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2013
K
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: You are on your own, elections are not been done online! #Power must shift to Anambra North come November 16 2013..

Even if the "Anambra North" candidate knows next to nothing about governance?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by femogbangba: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Waste of time by Jonathan, PDP has no chance in the state
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by abbas589: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2013
HE JUST CANT FIT WIN!!!!HE JUST CANT FIT WIN
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by yuzedo: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2013
can Seun Osewa visit Cheif sweetus for my own rally? if i dint win dis govnoreship in anambra i may died. cry angry Nl pls suppoth ur man cheif sweetus yuzedo, am a nice guy allar i only neeeed to win so rita dummynick can be first actress lady in nigerian. embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by matzoro(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2013
www.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2013
We all know that GEJ is secretly backing APGA in this election. Nwoye cannot win and GEJ knows it. This election is between Ngige and Obiano. Ubah also has a chance but certainly not Nwoye.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by paulchucks: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2013
pdp should forget it we can talk of apga or apc for now in anambra my heart is with apga but the promise of ngige to build airport is so enticing abi make I port?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by WizPrince1(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2013
[size=20pt]
What i hate in Politics is this. When it comes to vote, political partys will rally all over The Country especially in Market places, deceiving Market Women to vote for them but when they have been voted in, they will forget Market Women and focus/sponsor Militants and other bodies. They won't go back to that market place after victory to show appreciation.
You Think Market people are foolish and doesn't have sense that you can dribble them? Then come to Igbudu Market in Delta State, lets see if Stones won't rest on your head.
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2013
yuzedo: can Seun Osewa visit Cheif sweetus for my own rally? if i dint win dis govnoreship in anambra i may died. cry angry Nl pls suppoth ur man cheif sweetus yuzedo, am a nice guy allar i only neeeed to win so rita dummynick can be first actress lady in nigerian. embarassed
ur rubbissh is becoming boring

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by idlaw2k3(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2013
It takes an uncommon man to deliver uncommon change. If I were from Anambra, I would pitch my tent with Ifeanyin Uba,

Yes he may be lacking in some areas but he is charismatic and knows how to motivate people to key into his vision of a better Anambra.

He will deliver change faster than what the other candidates can offer.

Akwa Ibom would not have been what it is today if the old candidate annoited by the 'godfathers' had won the election.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe:

Even if the "Anambra North" candidate knows next to nothing about governance?
That's your own fact...
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by ukpaku: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
i beg make una leave rally celebrate my buy day with me first.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2013
To hell with other candidate from "Anambra South and Central" bent on acquiring power...ANAMBRA NORTH ALL DA WAY!
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by creativino: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Good move but i don't want to hear any bad news at the end of today's rally
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by oluwashaddow(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2013
anambrians should choose what is best for them,afterall it is dem dat will benefit most if dey choose a good leader,and anybody wey no vote no suppose complain ooooooooooo,don't just make noise on nairaland,go cast ur vote n let ur vote count
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Sweetcollins: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
For all I know JEGA Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe is just fulfilling his political obligations. I ll be there live!!! Haters go HUG somtin
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by matzoro(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2013
paulchucks: pdp should forget it we can talk of apga or apc for now in anambra my heart is with apga but the promise of ngige to build airport is so enticing abi make I port?

d same man dat promised to award scholarship to all medical and law students frm his senetorial district if elected...e remain small tin make dah man promise us 2nd niger bridge.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by dridowu: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Its one man one vote , nov 16 will come and go, anambra will remain and ngige will be elected

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by profvic3: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2013
so in the midst of dis ASUU palava..d best our president can do,is to tavel for rally*sigh*..der was a country.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by oguash: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige all d way

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: That's your own fact...

Answer the damn question my friend. What does the "Anambra North" candidate have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
ANAMBRA11: ur rubbissh is becoming boring

Biko don't spoil yuzedo's mind for me.
I like his talk

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Norasparkle(f): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2013
i was dia dis mawin... dem no gree may i jog for stadium carry police nd army full everywia as early as 6am... we all knw d election is betwn two parties! even tony nwoye sef knws he has no place in anambra..d battle is betwn APGA and APC... b sure cm saturday we d gud people of anambra do not want governors dat wld use aw 255million naira to build VIP and we sure as hell do not want rogues or tout!! a man who cannot maintain his family cannot maintain a state QED..
APGA all d way: onye aghana nwanne ya.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2013
All of u foreseeing Ngige as the next governor of Anambra state will surely be disappointed when the result will be anounced #iREPANAMBRANORTH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe:

Answer the damn question my friend. What does the "Anambra North" candidate have to offer?
Don't ask me....Go and check their manifestos "Mr Man"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Flown Abroad For Treatment / Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Wife Funsho Queue To Cast Their Vote / N65.1m Oil Fraud: EFCC Docks Man Who Impersonated NNPC GMD (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.