Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs (79971 Views)

7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Usaid Plans To Eradicate Polio In Nigeria Within One Year / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by benzion72(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Get DDVM and Cypermethrin. They are 1k each mixed it with little water and spray every where allow one day. Please protect yourself while using those chemicals
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dhotseal:

Bro, a bed bug can survive without eating for Months. Google bed bug eradication!
Those bedbugs are spiritual bedbugs.
It's only fasting & prayer with fire that can kill them.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Those bedbugs are spiritual bedbugs.
It's only fasting & prayer with fire that can kill them.

grin grin

Nigerian bed bugs need prayers. Chai

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

Nigerian bed bugs need prayers. Chai
Yes. Only prayer of fire & fasting ll remove spiritual bedbugs from a house.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by DoTheNeedful: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks all. I have been looking for that snipper recommended by some folks here. If anyone one know where I can get it here in lagos you can let me know
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Deyhmee(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2013
I had similar issue a year ago. Call 08034046406 for pest control services. Their service is really good

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by DoTheNeedful: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Demy.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by doctorbabs(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
DoTheNeedful: Hello guys,
I recently moved into an apartment in which the former occupant was living with bed bugs. I realized this after my 2 months of stay there and one of my neighbours confirmed this to me. Since my discovery, i have not been comfortable in the place. I have been about to identify the areas of concentration of the bugs and i have been heating those places. I am also ruthlessly killing bug i see at sight apart from the fact that i also spray insecticides. Inspite of all these efforts,i still sometimes see one or two bugs around.
Dear nairalanders,what do u think i can do to totally eradicate these nuisance.

MODs pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,let this make front page. Am desperate

my own solution might look to u as a superstitions but believe me u, it work. Pick one or two of d bedbug and throw them inside the market. if its work email me on boychicco@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bigsteveg:

I tel u, u nid to hear my mum say d name, everitime she says it i think abt 'puffpuff'.....chai, gone are dose daiz, only God know wot happens to dat company, wetin be flirt for where piff paff dey

lol
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by esuccess(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Good day sir,
The real problem are the white tiny eggs, the white tiny eggs are like addiction that are not willing to let go but i have a solution for it... for more info inbox me on BedBugSolutions bigyinka@yahoo.com
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by ebiye55(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2013
google is ur best friend

http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bed-Bugs-at-Home

thank me later
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Allansmith: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idun....Just one bedbug can breed a trillion more....Fumigate at least once in an month concentrating more at location where you spot d eggs...Those things can be so annoying....
Back in the days had gotten off the staff bus early in the morning and my colleague were admiring my blazers and one was calling my attention to the corner but i was too busy with some other colleagues who were still admiring me and the guy eventually dropped a note in my palm

"I was calling you to let you know i saw a bedbug walking by at the back of your suit"

I was cold and stylishly excused myself to the bathroom and search all of me and didnt find it.I was cold all through the day praying the bug doesnt appear when one of my collegue comes close to me to have a conversation and didnt bothered going for lunch till the end of work....

I pray the fumigation works for you...

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by MichDare(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
aanumama:
Try snipper,and mix with 4litre of kerosene to fumigate the whole house. it's the best for getting rid of them now. my aunty had thesame issue and someone introduced snipper to her, since then not even the egg is in her house.
the biggest bottle sells for just 2,000.
My aunty has to throw her beautiful couch away though undecided undecided

Which One Be Snipper
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by awule: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mendels Mattress Protector (water Proof)

Features:
Mendels Mattress Protector helps to protect and prolong the life-span of your mattress. It is designed with a soft water-resistant mackintosh with a zipper
Instruction for usage
Open the zipper and slot in your mattress and then close the zipper for complete coverage of your mattress.
Benefits
1. The water- resistant mackintosh material does not allow urine, sweat or water to penetrate and soil the mattress.
2. It is good for nursing mothers
3. It protects new mattresses from getting dirty, torn or soiled
4. It is a perfect new cover for old, dirty or torn mattresses
5. It is washable, thereby ensuring continuous cleanliness of your mattress
6. Ideal for use at Homes, School Hostels, Hotels and Hospitals

Sizes
1. 7x6x12’’
2. 7x6x10’’
3. 6x6x12’’
4. 6x6x10’’
5. 6x6x8’’
6. 6x6x6’’
7. 4 ½ x6x12’’
8. 4 ½ x6x10’’
9. 4 ½ x6x8’’
10. 4 ½ x6x6
11. 3 ½ x6x10’’
12. 3 ½ x6x8
13. 3 ½ x6x6
14. 2 ½ x6x6

Made in Nigeria

Produced and Marketed by
BethelMendels Int’l Ltd
08036911296, 08087656176

Mendels Mattress Protector with zipper.
(Distributors wanted Nationwide)
Mendels Mattress Protector helps to protect and prolong the life-span of your mattress. It is designed with a soft water-resistant mackintosh That has a zipper
Sizes/ Retail prices
7x6- N8000
6x6-N7,000
4.5X6- N6,000
3.5X6-N5,000
2.5X6-N4000
Are you a nursing mother and your kids urinate to soil your mattress, then you need Mendels Mattress Protector
Do have a new mattress and you need to protect it from getting dirty, torn, naked or soil, then you need the Mendels Mattress Protector.
Do you have a naked, dirty or torn mattress, then you need Mendels Mattress Protector as a new cover for your mattress- No need to buy a new mattress!
Instruction for Usage
Open the zipper and slot in your mattress and then close the zipper for complete coverage of your mattress.
Features/Benefits
1. The water- resistant mackintosh material does not allow urine, sweat or water to penetrate and soil the mattress.
2. It is good for nursing mothers
3. It protects new mattresses from getting dirty, torn or soiled
4. It is a perfect new cover for old, dirty or torn mattresses
5. It also protects your mattress against bed bug invasion
6. It is washable, thereby ensuring continuous cleanliness of your mattress
7. Ideal for use at Homes, School Hostels, Hotels and Hospitals
We offer payment on delivery service to anywhere in Nigeria. Delivery charges within Lagos is N1000, outside Lagos N1,500
How to get this item: place your order by sending an SMS of your full name,delivery address to include LGA, phone numbers,product name(Intex Air Bed ) to 08036911296, 08087655176.
You can pick up at our office : Bethelmendels Int,l Ltd, 27 Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Awolowo way,Balogun B/stop,Ikeja, Lagos state.website: www.bethelmendels.com.ng
For further inquiry,call/WhatsApp . 08036911296
BULK BUYER/ DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE
This is a hot money making opportunity and bulk buyers can make N200k monthly profit reselling the Mattress Protector.
To buy in bulk call/whatsapp 08036911296. Every home in Nigeria needs Mendels Mattress Protector

Money Making Opportunity

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by jimmy212(m): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look

More and more people like to buy cost-effective Teeth Whitening Products such as Teeth Whitening Kit & Teeth Whitening Strips & Teeth Whitening Pen, etc, instead of go to expensive dentist.Applicable Crowd:Teeth stain from coffee, tobacco, genetic, tetracycline, food coloring, aging and other kind things that yellow the teeth.

see more here: https://www./teeth-whitening-advanced-teeth-whitening-system-6787034.html
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Trishh: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by millhouse: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kool
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by jbblues24(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2019
Just fab. smiley
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
I

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Ktiti: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pls LadyBeee can you help with the spray or how can I contact you to help out. Have same problem and it is frustrating. Not in Lagos though. Thanks
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by clerkent(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2019
LadyBeee:
If u can come to iyanapaja, let me take u to a woman who sells the spray that did magic in my home. All the bedbugs have disappeared. I sleep peacefully now. I underrated that stuff when I bought it but the woman assured me that I will comeback looking for her. It's in a transparent container and red colour settles below d liquid. It is unbranded. I wonder what they mixed there
pls can you send this down to onitsha for me
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by clerkent(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2019
clerkent:
pls can you send this down to onitsha for me
hello
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by damesilver(m): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2019
oketoyinboshola:
Take 6 bed bugs alive and throw them in moving stream . You will never see any bugs again. Believe it or not it works. All the bugs will go extinct for ever

Sir, are you very sure this works? Cuz bedbugs is chasing me away from sleeping at both at school and homes. We've tried several means, they still come back. I have thrown live bedbugs into market as directed by someone, they still multiply. So, please sir, help me confirm well if this works. Or any other simple but effective methods. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by damesilver(m): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2019
LadyBeee:
If u can come to iyanapaja, let me take u to a woman who sells the spray that did magic in my home. All the bedbugs have disappeared. I sleep peacefully now. I underrated that stuff when I bought it but the woman assured me that I will comeback looking for her. It's in a transparent container and red colour settles below d liquid. It is unbranded. I wonder what they mixed there

Madam, please we beg you help us find means to get us this product. Please, can I get your contact?
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by omonighoblessing(f): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Make sure ur matrass and pillows r safe else u will live with it for d rest of ur life.
If by any chance they r infected(which I think by 2 months they must hv been), discard them. If u can't, take them outside d compd and allow rain to beat and soak them for days. Then leave them to dry. Bugs hate water.
Sowrie.
seconded
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by damesilver(m): 2:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Someone told me this, I tried it but it didn't work. They still multiply. Getting tired of this things sef. Have you tried it yourself, any firsthand experience?

doctorbabs:

my own solution might look to u as a superstitions but believe me u, it work. Pick one or two of d bedbug and throw them inside the market. if its work email me on boychicco@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Engrmikky: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls, how can we reach you. I stay very close to Iyana Ipaja..
LadyBeee:
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by parkinson89: 4:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Works magic

InHim4Him:
Ever heard of DD Force? Fulmigate and leave the house with all windows and doors sealed for at least 6 hours. Rambo powder in bed cracks and crevasses will take care of the eggs.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Giftchew: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2020
LadyBeee:

Please I need your contact, I am currently battling with them... It's urgent please cus I have a newborn baby. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.