Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (34553 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
nna_bu_ike: In which world are you an Irishman?

In Ireland! Where the heck else Born and bred in Belfast but been travelling to Naija for about 13 years now. Its in the name - Kolo Oyinbo!
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
pickabeau1: Dude,,,, you are actuallyu serious and have started believing your own crap

Your posts

So mathemathical and abstract reasoning is the be all and end all of intelligence.. at best say Men have a better aptitude in analytical fields than women not a catch all like intelligence .. not very intelligent

Bros i no get this kain time... beleieve your crap and enjoy it
Same thing that was said by the whites to justify their subjugation of blacks
If you find a woman who can live with your sexist ahze, good luck to her.. (you prolly will.. )

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are my eyes deceiving me?!!!

Are you actually making arguments in favour of equal gender intelligence?

My goodness, this is very shocking, I must confess. What happened to the real pickabeau? Did somebody hack your account?

Anyway if this is the real pickabeau and not another person using his name then many thanks for sticking up for women.

I hereby apologize for every mean and offensive comment I have ever made to you on Nairaland grin

Na wa o. Maybe I will go and buy coke to drink and celebrate, somebody's views towards women is actually improving.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
She's definitely the bread winner and u're the bread eater. God have mercy on ur poverty-stricken soul! Smh
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pickabeau1: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
debeauvoir.. haahaha.. im not a sexist... dunno why you thought that

I believe in people being free to pursue their destinies but not the way you and some other posters push it across

I believe in human rights and solving problems from the root cause

You guys talk of equality without considering context

I dont hate women,,, i love them..

De Beauvoir:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are my eyes deceiving me?!!!

Are you actually making arguments in favour of equal gender intelligence?

My goodness, this is very shocking, I must confess. What happened to the real pickabeau? Did somebody hack your account?

Anyway if this is the real pickabeau and not another person using his name then many thanks for sticking up for women.

I hereby apologize for every mean and offensive comment I have ever made to you on Nairaland grin

Na wa o. Maybe I will go and buy coke to drink and celebrate, somebody's views towards women is actually improving.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by MCKULQ(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
lorretta u: Oya correct yourself smiley now now

Sorry madam grin but nah true.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
pickabeau1: debeauvoir.. haahaha.. im not a sexist... dunno why you thought that

I believe in people being free to pursue their destinies but not the way you and some other posters push it across

I believe in human rights and solving problems from the root cause

You guys talk of equality without considering context

I dont hate women,,, i love them..

@bold, because I came across a thread where you referred to women as subhuman......
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pickabeau1: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
De Beauvoir:

@bold, because I came across a thread where you referred to women as subhuman......

How can,,, that is so not me... i love women,,..

pls can you post the link, let me check it

Please im dead serious...
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
I may be late @OP, looks like you have carried out what you wanna do.
But if I were you, I will back out.

Watch your wife, she is abusive.
Don't be surprised she may engage you again in public eyes.
I don't know how you handle this, but for me, I will give her a second chance..everyone deserves it and if she tries it again, she will likely see the end of it.

The abusive women dont have the likelihood to stop, if she eventually stop,she will transfer to your kids. Any little thing, they will receive slap and the cycle continues.

Wish you well
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
@pickabeau1,
In this thread, you said women are a sub specie;

Here is the quote:

pickabeau1:

I like the topic idea but it will be good if you moderated it and provided a direction
I hope you will not abuse my comments this time

+++++

Women: They are a divinely created [size=15pt]sub species[/size] and have provided both the best and worst times for people
Destined to be a helpmeet for a man's destiny, they have provided inspiration for some to reach their zenith and for others drove them to madness and ruin

When you have one behind you truthfully as a friend and partner, there is nothing you cant do

They rock the cradle and conversely influence habits which last for generations and thus move nations

Over the ages, women have been revered as symbols of fertility (Istarte) , beauty and desire and feared due to their manipulative tendencies thus men have always tried to keep them subjugated.

I will say more as the thread kicks off...

The human specie is Homo Sapien. When you say women are sub specie, you are saying they are sub humans.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sorry I meant part of the species

there are two subs in homo sapiens.. male and female

I did not mean it in a sexist connotation... apologies

I came forth from a woman.. i will never refer to them as sub human

De Beauvoir: In this thread, you said women are a sub specie;

Here is the quote:

The human specie is Homo Sapien. When you say women are sub specie, you are saying they are sub humans.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
pickabeau1: Sorry I meant part of the species

there are two subs in homo sapiens.. male and female

I did not mean it in a sexist connotation... apologies

I came forth from a woman.. i will never refer to them as sub human

Ok that's good to know. Next time just say they are the female species, the word 'sub' denotes something below par, something subsidiary, inferior.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by baby124: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
OP,

was this ifoti oloyin, Ifoti oju orun or ifoti to di eti. Abi ifoti die. Just joking grin grin grin

Your wife has anger issues, and needs help. She is also a child. grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by cutetuntun(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=kensto]I was having an argument with my wife over an issue which she [/color][color=#770077]was at fault. I angryly left the house to cool temper. I later came back and asked for my food ,she ignored me. I went to the kitchen to take my food, opened the pot to take the food. She came from where she was staying walked to the kitchen and closed the pot and then slapped me saying "how dare you touch my pot". I just stood there for some minutes wondering what i would do to her. Please tell me what to do.[/quotedats very badd of her,no matter wat u r still her olowo ori,well sowie n take tins easy
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Meanwhile, Mrs. Kensto choke holds Kensto for sneaking into the kitchen at 3am to drink garri. Kensto lies unconscious for 5 hours and finds himself tied to the bedpost...naked.

...To be continued...
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pickabeau1: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
thanks modified accordingly...

you can also modify yours...

interesting that based on one post, you had me tagged..

what did you think of the other parts of the post

De Beauvoir:

Ok that's good to know. Next time just say they are the female species, the word 'sub' denotes something below par, something subsidiary, inferior.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pacido: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: If she has the power to slap you, that means she will also have the power to withstand the slap you are supposed to give her undecided
#Nobody has a monopoly of violence angry
Good talk really,have been wondering what these guys here are pretending abt......slap slap slap her back.I bet u she won't ever think of slapping u ever again,breadwinner my foot. Is d husband allowed to slap too bc he is the breadwinner?or is what is good for the goose no longer good for the gander?personally I won't stop @ slapping her back,I will send her back home for re training..mtchew
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
pickabeau1:
interesting that based on one post, you had me tagged..

what did you think of the other parts of the post

You have made a number of comments that led me to think you believe in male superiority. Anyway let's just clear things up now. Do you believe in gender equality or not?
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by corruptst(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
kolidave: Lmaoooo. Ur wife na d breadwinner be dat. U can ave ur say and retaliate wen u become d breadwinner once again
Lolzzzz
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pickabeau1: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
males and females are equal but different;

I dont totally subscribe to the doctrine of equality as espoused by some parties but i believe we should all rise to our potential -
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by jpphilips(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
@op
if she actually paid for the food, then she is your madam at the moment, going to her pot can be termed "trespassing" so you deserve the slap.
when you make it, then retaliate accordingly.
conversely, if you actually paid for the food and she slaps you on the premise you explained, make sure you slap her in a manner that will throw her to the floor, if the slap doesn't deliver, push her down to the floor, while on the ground, pour the food on her (if it is not hot), lock the kitchen door, go to your room and fetch your belt,

with the buckle head, flog till she begs for her life, ensure that each stroke carries an indelible mark, when you are tired, hug her, kiss her, take her to the shower, clean her up and fvck her like you ve never done before.
once you come, just whisper in her ear "nobody has the monopoly of violence, I love you" then smile.

the next day, buy her an expensive gift wih a pink flowered lingerie to match and never talk about that incident forever.

she will never try it again even in death.
you seriously don't know what to do? shame on you.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
jp philips: conversely, if you actually paid for the food and she slaps you on the premise you explained, make sure you slap her in a manner that will throw her to the floor, if the slap doesn't deliver, push her down to the floor, while on the ground, pour the food on her (if it is not hot), lock the kitchen door, go to your room and fetch your belt,

with the buckle head, flog till she begs for her life, ensure that each stroke carries an indelible mark, when you are tired, hug her, kiss her, take her to the shower, clean her up and fvck her like you ve never done before.
once you come, just whisper in her ear "nobody has the monopoly of violence" and smile.

the next day, buy her an expensive gift wih a pink flowered lingerie to match and never talk about that incident forever.

Spoken like a true sociopath.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
troy20:
you were picking the young guy on the immaturity of his comment but its strange that maturity too isnt requested of a wife.or what do you measure maturity with? Well dont ever try your luck slaping a man.most comments here about playing it calm arnt real.
u fink they are nt real because u blieve everyone is like u; truthfully i dunno d kinda circles u move in buh frm where I come 80% of men will simply walk away to cool off, ignore her for smtym perhaps b4 warning her sternly never to try such sh.t, or will simply restrain her b4 d slap ever gets to their face... So d comments abt playing calm are more real to me actually than d ones of tying her up n beating her; but heck dis na naija everybody hs gat d way they roll; if playing calm is nt ur style don't assume most pple dont play calm
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by jpphilips(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
ileobatojo:

you will never know what that young man has gotten himself into till she degenerates to slapping him in a village meeting, desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
jp philips: @op
if she actually paid for the food, then she is your madam at the moment, going to her pot can be termed "trespassing" so you deserve the slap.
conversely, if you actually paid for the food and she slaps you on the premise you explained, make sure you slap her in a manner that will throw her to the floor, if the slap doesn't deliver, push her down to the floor, while on the ground, pour the food on her (if it is not hot), lock the kitchen door, go to your room and fetch your belt,

once you come, just whisper in her ear "nobody has the monopoly of violence" and smile.

U mst be dating a masochist or u re a sadist or both or too much American masochist movies hv corrupted ur mind

nw lemme paint d real pic of hw it ends, u slap her n perhaps she faints or if she doesnt, u pour d hot food on her n she automatically begins to shout n roll uncontrollably on d floor n her skin begins to peel b4 ur very eyes, u either run away or u rush her to d hospital, or if d food is nt hot as u advocate, u fink she'll meekly stay on d floor n wait for u to lock d kitchen n bring a belt n come back, she'll run out screaming u must kill me today oo, or even go to d streets if na werey n bgin shout, if u do succeed in doing all d above, u bliv she'll leave u to kiss her, caress her carry her to d bathroom bla bla bla lol sorry ur story ends here, its only gonna b followd by months of malice n taunts as to hw u re a weak man who only has power wen it comes to his wife n ofcourse depending on d woman starvation of sex on medical grounds of course, as d doctor will pescribe she stays away frm such sexual activities to give her injuries time to heal... its nt a novel bro its real life n please do nt try d contents of those sadist novels at home, unless of course madam enjoys it
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You have made a number of comments that led me to think you believe in male superiority. Anyway let's just clear things up now. Do you believe in gender equality or not?
ah! A feminist...this one.how long have you been fighting the course?
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chomzy19: u fink they are nt real because u blieve everyone is like u; truthfully i dunno d kinda circles u move in buh frm where I come 80% of men will simply walk away to cool off, ignore her for smtym perhaps b4 warning her sternly never to try such sh.t, or will simply restrain her b4 d slap ever gets to their face... So d comments abt playing calm are more real to me actually than d ones of tying her up n beating her; but heck dis na naija everybody hs gat d way they roll; if playing calm is nt ur style don't assume most pple dont play calm
and you move in circles of men who take readily to being slapped by women.peharps i should throw the question to these men instead.the kind of circle of women they move around with.very strange.would there be anything that would make you slap your husband? This is an untinkable madness
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by bukatyne(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
ileobatojo:

The guy has got talent like this and we still see crappy Nollywood films
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by jpphilips(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chomzy19: u fink they are nt real because u blieve everyone is like u; truthfully i dunno d kinda circles u move in buh frm where I come 80% of men will simply walk away to cool off, ignore her for smtym perhaps b4 warning her sternly never to try such sh.t, or will simply restrain her b4 d slap ever gets to their face... So d comments abt playing calm are more real to me actually than d ones of tying her up n beating her; but heck dis na naija everybody hs gat d way they roll; if playing calm is nt ur style don't assume most pple dont play calm

you seriously believe that 80% you wrote up there?
well, my advice to you is to tell your sister who may likely not be fortunate to "roll" with sissies like you that assaulting a man in his own home is an act of war.
do you even know how much your wife expects you to stand up for her in the face of oppression? and here you are giving her the impression that she as an aggressor is safe.
it is upto everyman to design the rules of engagement in his home, it is the duty of a man to protect his family from both internal and external aggression, where you cannot, you have failed in your primary responsibility as a man.
it is only an over fed bird that challenges his god to a duel.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by coogar: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
jp philips: @op

once you come, just whisper in her ear "nobody has the monopoly of violence, I love you" then smile.

you seriously don't know what to do? shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by jpphilips(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chomzy19: U mst be dating a masochist or u re a sadist or both or too much American masochist movies hv corrupted ur mind

nw lemme paint d real pic of hw it ends, u slap her n perhaps she faints or if she doesnt, u pour d hot food on her n she automatically begins to shout n roll uncontrollably on d floor n her skin begins to peel b4 ur very eyes, u either run away or u rush her to d hospital, or if d food is nt hot as u advocate, u fink she'll meekly stay on d floor n wait for u to lock d kitchen n bring a belt n come back, she'll run out screaming u must kill me today oo, or even go to d streets if na werey n bgin shout, if u do succeed in doing all d above, u bliv she'll leave u to kiss her, caress her carry her to d bathroom bla bla bla lol sorry ur story ends here, its only gonna b followd by months of malice n taunts as to hw u re a weak man who only has power wen it comes to his wife n ofcourse depending on d woman starvation of sex on medical grounds of course, as d doctor will pescribe she stays away frm such sexual activities to give her injuries time to heal... its nt a novel bro its real life n please do nt try d contents of those sadist novels at home, unless of course madam enjoys it

I wrote in simple English so for any reason you have comprehension issues kindly not take it out on my post.
I will throw her the pot if it is not hot and I made it clear in my post because I will pick up the hospital bill should I try other wise, needless to say that I may not live with a woman with 2nd degree burns for the rest of my life, the reason that approach should be taken with no cavalier.
I was trained to believe that actions have consequences and my woman knows that as the foundation of the rules of engagement, however, if for any reason she dares to violate that like I said before, desperate times calls for desperate measures.
to be honest most women I know will not try to hit their hobbies no matter the provocation, in this case, one has to wonder the kind of man the OP is.

do you sincerely believe you can slap my wife in my presence and still walk away unscathed?
If you dare, I will send you a strong message to remind you that it is my duty to protect the family from both external and internal aggression and my wife is no exception to that general rule should she tow the path of aggression.
months of malice you said, shouldn't I be used to that?
I am not suprised you think my approach is fictional, well, in life a man has to do what is absolutely necessary to maintain order and a peaceful co existence in his home, the same way I will want her to be suprised for bringing out the demon in me with an act of aggression.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2013
jp philips:

you seriously believe that 80% you wrote up there?
well, my advice to you is to tell your sister who may likely not be fortunate to "roll" with sissies like you that assaulting a man in his own home is an act of war.
do you even know how much your wife expects you to stand up for her in the face of oppression? and here you are giving her the impression that she as an aggressor is safe.
it is upto everyman to design the rules of engagement in his home, it is the duty of a man to protect his family from both internal and external aggression, where you cannot, you have failed in your primary responsibility as a man.
it is only an over fed bird that challenges his god to a duel.
Real Men who wldnt beat up their wives because she gave them a slap as u advocate are now 'sissies' lol... to u aggression is strenght? If dt is d def of a sissy lord pls giv me d grace n wisdom to raise more sissies

i wasnt giving any 'her' any impression i ws simply telling d guy who said most comments abt playing calm arent real that they are more real than d ones saying i will tie her up n beat her

As for ur scenario i ws merely trying to point out to u dt it hs no happy ending as u seem to imagine, it doesnt end d way u write it pls be real(life aint Hollywood or some romance novel)... U fink all those men who finally killd their wives set out to do so, d moment u decide to retaliate in kind, be ready to take anything u see, or u fink she'll just sit down there n meekly receive ur beatings lols, wat if she drawz a weapon? Or u fink beating her up makes her get d point as opposd to walking away, calming down, talking over her reasons n giving her a stern warning never to try that again, that she'll never try to giv u a slap again, well dt is wat most men who beat up their wives for verbal abuse believs guess what it doesnt stop them frm doing it again

D op has done d reasonable thing i believe. Please do continue to formulate rules of Engagement b/w u n ur wife, n keep saving ur family frm 'internal aggression' with more aggression dt might be d only problem-solving mechanism u hv learnt buh please do not imagine most men will do the same

@troy20 i wldnt try that, i dont subscribe to violence in any form but lyk i told d op, d she must hv been habouring sm resentment, dt lil thing cant just lead to a slap or she is preggers, they do tend to b irrational, dt doesnt mak it right. Pple's dvice to d op is nw d deed is done, wat is d best move to make, n Majority of men here hv proven themselves wise, dont go saying they arent real jst because u wont do d same
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2013
bukatyne:

The guy has got talent like this and we still see crappy Nollywood films
As in Eehcheesy His talents no b here oo cheesy, he shld be winning awards if he decides to utilize it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.