Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (34633 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by MCKULQ(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op thank God this happened to you o not me. God goes she will be in the nearest hospital by now
receiving medication after which her parents will advice her how to respect her husband.

shm for not doing anything undecided tongue
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by aventura: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
But to talk truth, if na me the kind slap wey I for give am ehn, e go remember him principal middle name.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by skiposmith007: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: Lmaoooo. Ur wife na d breadwinner be dat. U can ave ur say and retaliate wen u become d breadwinner once again
. Humm, na so bro, nice one....

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
People like you will be their husband's punching bag grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by dad007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
BrightCar: I THANK GOD, MY SWEET POTATO CAN NEVER TRY IT, WHEN SHE BECOMES HIGH, I TAKE IT LOW AND SOONER OR LATER WE TALK IT OVER AND SMILE.
AHHHH,YOUR OWN DIFF FROM MY OWN OHHH....WHEN EVER MINE IS HIGH(ANGRY)SHE BEGINS TO CLEAN THE HOUSE,OR JUST GO TO BED AND LIE DOWN....UNTIL I GOES TO HER AND EHMMM....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: I was having an argument with my wife over an issue which she was at fault. I angryly left the house to cool temper. I later came back and asked for my food ,she ignored me. I went to the kitchen to take my food, opened the pot to take the food. She came from where she was staying walked to the kitchen and closed the pot and then slapped me saying "how dare you touch my pot". I just stood there for some minutes wondering what i would do to her. Please tell me what to do.

Lmao...that's some fvcked up shyte right there.

She probably slapped you because she has dominion over you. However, why did you go near her food in the first place? You left the house to defuse the situation and you should've bought your own food, come back and go straight to bed.

Women are never wrong in their heads. They always believe that they're right, even when Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see that they're wrong.

Anyway, you can't do anything than to get your "balls" back from her and exert your authority. It seems your wife doesn't rate you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by hardbody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
homesteady: If she has the power to slap you, that means she will also have the power to withstand the slap you are supposed to give her undecided
#Nobody has a monopoly of violence angry

Are you suggesting he should slap her back? Noooo.....

Beat her until she passes out, keep beating her till she comes back to herself and then if you haven't crippled her by then, send her and her things to her parents house and ask her to remain there till you are ready to come for her. And make sure you are never gonna be ready to go back for her.....

She will live the rest of her life in regret. Ehnn?? Slap me? Dem no born her papa well sef....

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by wellmax(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: I was having an argument with my wife over an issue which she was at fault. I angryly left the house to cool temper. I later came back and asked for my food ,she ignored me. I went to the kitchen to take my food, opened the pot to take the food. She came from where she was staying walked to the kitchen and closed the pot and then slapped me saying "how dare you touch my pot". I just stood there for some minutes wondering what i would do to her. Please tell me what to do.

Are you still there? Run for your life before she removes your teeth.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by skiposmith007: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
ledafaze: My advice...

I am not married.. but in such situations, I have programmed myself not to say anything... but to walk into my library room/corner, take a book and continue reading...

She will calm down.... You need to study her anger level... so as to know how she gets angry... at what level... and how soon she recuperates...

But give her the feeling that you really HATE what she did so she can start begging you....

And DONT deny her anything o!
na swear I for swear for u bros, but anyway, I go live u for once,,,na fucking rubbish..nd am nt gonna retaliate, which av programmed myself not too, like u said...but I swear it am gonna deny her of MILLION TIN, to make ny revenge, if she like, she should go after anoda man, neva my business, but u know now, ladies hate been treated this way at home.....that's my view though....
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by alex1612: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cool urself down, if possible laugh over it. Whenever she stop her aggression let her know that you refused to reply her slap because of the love and respect you have for her. Ask her, Where is your own respect and love from her? Let her realize you are to protect her not endanger her life by fighting. Tell her sweet words and bring her back to that lovely woman you married. Latter if not immediately, she will apologize to you. You will get things resolve easily if you are the responsible type.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by betterbest: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013

My wife did same... although she was pregnant as at d time of the incident, honestly, i would av done horrible thing that i'll regret today but i dont want to hit her.... i called her parents and gave them a piece of my mind...if such thing ever happen again, i'll throw her things outta my house... for heaven sake, you husband should be your crown... how could you lay your hands on someone you call your husband? this is wrong and unacceptable...Nigerian women should learn how to respect their husbands...
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Miner13: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tak a gud luk at her face den walk out of her presence.
Rememba 1 of d golden rule dnt utter a world.
She wud com bck beggin nd perfet change in charata
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Why do people bother getting married sef?

So much wahala involved. Mtsheew
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Danhumprey: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bros,stop falling hands and do the needful. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chomzy19: Posts like this is d reason Y 'Advice threads' in d family section shld never make frontpage. It attracts d attention of a lot of kids who brings dia BF/GF mentality into d equation.

Op I hope u've seen d reasonable advice given to u on d first page. U can also chill out on very funny threads here in nairaland, mayb dt funny meme's thread by kslib, giv u both d tym time to cool off, then sit her down n discuss wat d real problem is, cos u might fink its just wat u narrated here bt I assure d problem is deeper than that, it might b accumulated, she jst lost it today. Also mk sure u let her understand that u don't respond well to physical violence, she shld find better ways of communicating her angers
put a cap on that tongue lady give the dude a break.....Oh what the heck o.p just knife the b!tch already.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by itsmayiela(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Even the Devil himself will be surprised at what I will do to her if she slaps me..... grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Eyop: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin Are you tired of marriage? Simply walk out oh,no be by force wink
De Beauvoir: Why do people bother getting married sef?

So much wahala involved. Mtsheew
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by nnabuike1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Additionally, after delivering the 24 lashes with my belt buckle, then using pliers I will slowly tear out pieces of her skin and flesh and make her eat it!!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Danhumprey: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
betterbest:

My wife did same... although she was pregnant as at d time of the incident, honestly, i would av done horrible thing that i'll regret today but i dont want to hit her.... i called her parents and gave them a piece of my mind...if such thing ever happen again, i'll throw her things outta my house... for heaven sake, you husband should be your crown... how could you lay your hands on someone you call your husband? this is wrong and unacceptable...Nigerian women should learn how to respect their husbands...
GBAM! tongue
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
wat military men wont tolerate cool
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by nosike3(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

So you'd hit a woman?

Smh so shameless!
so a woman can hit a man but not d other way round?
A man shouldnt hit his wife neither should the wife do the hitting...
An apology not some feminist bull shiit..

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Eyop: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
You are not an human being. A vampire is far better than you.
nna_bu_ike: Additionally, after delivering the 24 lashes with my belt buckle, then using pliers I will slowly tear out pieces of her skin and flesh and make her eat it!!

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Polio: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Walk away smiling. smiley
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by kolidave: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
In D'banj voice ( eyin boys,e gba o ju e were were kiamasa)
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
alex1612: Cool urself down, if possible laugh over it. Whenever she stop her aggression let her know that you refused to reply her slap because of the love and respect you have for her. Ask her, Where is your own respect and love from her? Let her realize you are to protect her not endanger her life by fighting. Tell her sweet words and bring her back to that lovely woman you married. Latter if not immediately, she will apologize to you. You will get things resolve easily if you are the responsible type.

You are physically assaulted by your wife, yet you're telling her sweet words and laughing about it?

This attitude is probably what got you slapped in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Swiftlee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
devour129: slap her back lipsrsealed
eh?

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by pristine7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
sir if you are a christian then I take it you did nothing violent. my advice take it to God in prayer and seriously intercede for your wife because your story tells a spirit of anger has seriously encroached upon her spirit. afterwards call her to order by talking to her and letting her know you have already forgiven her but it should not happen again. dont hate because wicked is as wicked does.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by greatgod2012(f): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

So you'd hit a woman?

Smh so shameless!

but a woman can hit a man
Smh

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by carrybreeze: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its simple, just make love to her right there and then just to remind her that u r the boss. she might just moan an apology.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by coldgate(f): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
@OP: your hand dey pain you abi? Siddon make ur wife dey slap you. Tomorrow she will ask you to kneel down, close your eyes and raise up your hands. Woman wrapper.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
coldgate: @OP: your hand dey pain you abi? Siddon make ur wife dey slap you. Tomorrow she will ask you to kneel down, close you eyes and raise up your hands. Woman wrapper.
or even slap him in public

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by gerald09(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Since u aint allowed to hit women, u close d pot, enta ur car n go find urself a "Food is Ready" joint and eat first, b4 u use hunger wound d poor woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Mother Wants To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.