Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady (1503 Views)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship / The Assumption Of A Relationship That Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by AEjiro(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2008
If you speak to ladies of various tribes in Nigeria, you will notice that most of them has various assumption most of which are baseless as under listed below.

NOTE: before you go blabing all about. I said MOST not ALL

 Error: If you suffer with a man he will leave you when he has made it for a younger woman.

Rs: It depends on the man’s maturity; most men treasure the women who stood by them when the going is tough. This is why it is said that behind any successful man there is a woman.

 Error: I want a handsome rich young and single man for marriage.

Rs: Keep in mind “behind any successful man there is a woman”.

 Error: Men don’t need love, They are just pretending to get a woman’s attention

Rs: Please men are not MADE OF STONE; they want to be loved as much as they love. More so there is nothing in a man’s anatomy that suggests that men are not made of flesh and blood.

 Error: I don’t need to tell my Guy (Husband or Boyfriend) that I love him because he will take me for granted, and not appreciate the love I have for him.

Rs: Everyone wants to know if they are desired or in the right place, men are no exception.

 Error: I don’t need to reassure him of my love for him, he already knows.

Rs: The only knowledge he has of your affection for him could likely be suspicion and it will remain so until you help him confirm his suspicion, It is advisable to confirm his fear before another lady beat you to it (Note: he may have more than you in his life).

 Error: If I spend on my Guy, he will take me for a ride and starts demanding I do so more often.

Rs: There is a difference between a Man and a Boy, which are you with? Boys could have such notions but a Man would reason along these lines
1. Be surprise by his ladies generosity and willingness to share.
2. BE challenged to reciprocate the gesture in a bigger way.
3. Be certain in his heart that he as found a wife material.

 Error: I cant have a fling he wouldn’t find out.

Rs: Be careful!!! He may find out but will not react (because he is broke and he knows how difficult it is for a broke ass guy to attract beautiful women. If he makes his millions later, you will find out he had always known) now, but will show his true colours when he decide to settle down, he had already decided your position in his life long ago (Men could be cunning).

 Error: All men are dogs; they are cheat and are always unfaithful.

Rs: Generalizations like these are simply a sign of immaturity, as there will always be people on different sides of the river of life. It is fair to always give someone the benefit of a doubt. At least assume you are at the receiving end of sure assumption what will your reaction be?

 Error: He needs to change, if we are going to be together, I can’t stand the side of him.

Rs: Be careful!!! What you ask for. Sometimes changes in one person require changes in the other. If you want him to stop hanging out with the boyz you got to have a ready alternative. Else!

 Error: I don’t need to show appreciation for the things the does (Whether little or big) after all he asked for the relationship, so he should be prepared to take care of me.

Rs: He asked for a relationship and wants to take care of you. But a word of appreciation (Or an attitude of fulfillment) might just be all that is required to give a repeat performance not sex.

 Error: He doesn’t do this and that like Mary’s husband or like Ann’s Boyfriend.

Rs: He is not Mary’s Husband, neither is he Ann’s Boyfriend. Note also, you are not Ann or Mary. There most be some way he is better than those other Guys you think are super human, just that the other ladies don’t come complaining to you when their relationship is not going as desired.

 Error: He is not always acting like or doing the things i want.

Rs: He is not a super-man; he is human and has his bad sides. However, have you told him want your expectations are? He just might not be in the know.

 Error: I have told him I hate this and that and he still does it.

Rs: He is not a machine and changes in humans cannot be automatic, it takes time and repeated attempts to adjust to a new way of life not practice previously, so just appreciate his efforts and correct his mistake it could be all that is required to earn the perfect partner of your choice.

 Error: He is too possessive.

Rs: What do you expect? For him to leave his territory for other men to prey upon. Please understand it’s a matter of his ego and he will always stand up to protect that which makes him a man. All you need do try to politely inform him when he is overdoing it (Don’t shout or be public about it you will only get negative results).

 Error: He looks at other women too much.

Rs: Have ask him what his interest in them is? He could just be imagining how their dress will look on you.

 Error: We don’t need his parents (especially his Mother) or siblings in our affairs.

Rs: Well, this is Africa, the family will always be a part of him, it is how he is brought up, learn to accept them. At least you have not left yours, you still consult your mother and aunties why can’t he do the same?

 Error: Am already married to him so there will be no need to be sexy and kinky with him

Rs: HELLO!!! If you were doing all those kinky and sexy stuffs with him before the “I do”. Please know that’s why he chose you instead of any of his other bloc. So why change a winning strategy? STAY THE SAME GIRL!

So for the guys the tread is open for more while the ladies feel free to contribute and advice where necessary
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by segzicres(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2008
too long and borin(though it's d truth), try to shorten ur post next tym.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by AEjiro(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2008
too long and borin(though it's d truth), try to shorten your post next time.

Sorry dude am not perfect. But u can do well to post your shortened contribution to the tread. dat ll be greatly appreciated. Tanks
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by iice(f): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2008
rofl grin grin
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Gamine(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
You made an erroneous assumption that we would read that long post

get out of delusional country jare!
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by segzicres(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
@aejiro i dint know you were dis brilliant. what a master piece pls give us more of you borin post. okay.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by smooooooth: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
first long post i've read to the end, cos it made more sense than lots of short post i read. you really said it all. women try endure read and learn, it will help alot.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by beauteous(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi--Der's nuttin bad in learnin new vocabs
bhut its realli gettin annoyin nd i think u shud b corrected.
"I DIDN'T KNOW YHU WERE THIS BRILLIANT"
yhu've used dat 3 tyms on 3 diff pple today.(if nt more)
yhu myte consider it a compliment bhut IT'S VERY RUDE
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by faoni572(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
@AEjiro, nice one, u actually try to get these things
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Busta(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
@poster,

U try o! undecided
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
Informative.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
I feel good to know that what i am doing is correct!!!

I loved the post and it was not too long for those that care about what the poster is posting.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by onyekang1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
cooooooooooooooooooool!!! u try
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by cindy200(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
[b][b] Error: He looks at other women too much.

Rs: Have ask him what his interest in them is? He could just be imagining how their dress will look on you.
[/b][/b]

lol grin grin grin. yeah ryt.
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
He could just be imagining how their dress will look on you

shocked shocked

that's one spin on it
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by daduke2k(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2010
yak
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Diva20(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Rs: What do you expect? For him to leave his territory for other men to prey upon. Please understand it’s a matter of his ego and he will always stand up to protect that which makes him a man. All you need do try to politely inform him when he is overdoing it (Don’t shout or be public about it you will only get negative results).

What else haven't women been called?
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Flashfast1: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
smooooooth:

first long post i've read to the end, cos it made more sense than lots of short post i read. you really said it all. women try endure read and learn, it will help alot.

I totally agree
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Danja4sure(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
O booooooooooooy u try i really lyk it
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Kunbee: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2010
Very informative
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2010
Can't read it doesn't look attractive kunbee u fit summarize or tell me d main point there sha?
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Kunbee: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2010
The things that Naija women do or think and the post is just trying to clear that eg
AEjiro:

 Error: I want a handsome rich young and single man for marriage.

Rs: Keep in mind “behind any successful man there is a woman”.

 Error: Am already married to him so there will be no need to be sexy and kinky with him

Rs: HELLO!!! If you were doing all those kinky and sexy stuffs with him before the “I do”. Please know that’s why he chose you instead of any of his other bloc. So why change a winning strategy? STAY THE SAME GIRL!

So for the guys the tread is open for more while the ladies feel free to contribute and advice where necessary
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 20, 2010
**yawns**
Re: The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:06am On Mar 20, 2010
Ok kunbs thanx it makes sense,

@Luiz y d yawn?

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika / Help My Heart Is On Fire ! / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.