Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me (2140 Views)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Harbiodun775(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
anytime am with my boyfriend if he receive a call from his ex at the end of the conversion he will tell her he love her and later plead to me that his sorry, this is not his first time he has been doing it for long and i keep tolerating him because i love him so much but i don't think i can stand it anymore does he really love me please help undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by shindarayo(f): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbiodun775: anytime am with my boyfriend if he receive a call from his ex at the end of the conversion he will tell her he love her and later plead to me that his sorry, this is not his first time he has been doing it for long and i keep tolerating him because i love him so much but i don't think i can stand it anymore does he really love me please help undecided undecided
u don enta one chance.run while ur legs can still carry u.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
U jst must be a learner...Saving d best for d last..Using u as a mistress and keeping his so-called ex as his wife to be. Wait make pant dey wear u.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by EziAsh: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
You will need to run as far as you can before you get too involve.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by demelza: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
I will advise you not to take any action for now.
Just wait till they invite you to their wedding, then you can act.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by TrishaP(f): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wonder which guy would still do such in front of his recent gurl.. Is he a Kid? Even if he wants to cheat, he doesn't have to do in ur presence. That's disrespectful!!

@OP, u don't need anybody to tell u that he doesn't have respect for u and your just an option. He is not that in to you!!

So choose btw tolerating his BS or Fleeing?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by hadbel(f): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
He is so honest and you r so ......
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by anitank(f): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
What more help do you need from us young lady angry
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Flygerian1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: I will advise you not to take any action for now.
The best reply so far.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Flygerian1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
hadbel: He is so honest and you r so ......
...foolish.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by ivyy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: I will advise you not to take any action for now.

Seconded angry
You love him my foot

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by oselenkejoor: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its really annoying when all these secondary school gehs come to this place and ask us foolish and unreasonable question. In case u've forgotten ur brain is actually meant for thinking and reasoning...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by debetmx(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbiodun775: anytime am with my boyfriend if he receive a call from his ex at the end of the conversion he will tell her he love her and later plead to me that his sorry, this is not his first time he has been doing it for long and i keep tolerating him because i love him so much but i don't think i can stand it anymore does he really love me please help undecided undecided

How old are you?

You don't have a boyfriend. You better leave him now
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Yahoo1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op call dis number for total deliverance.. 08087976475.....you really need it.

Love ke?...not only is dat shit disrespectful,it is funny and stup!d....you are dating an !diot who is still in love with his Ex....but if you really love him and wanna stay...just punish him dis way; wen he is asleep just defecate on his head and tell him that you are sorry too...#pukes
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by anselm791(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
You don't stop loving someone, it could be transformed to hate but just like energy, its never destroyed. Get used to it, its a fact. Then secondly, would you rather prefer he says it behind your back, cause that could be arranged but don't expect that to be the only thing going on behind your back.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
TrishaP: I wonder which guy would still do such in front of his recent gurl.. Is he a Kid? Even if he wants to cheat, he doesn't have to do in ur presence. That's disrespectful!!

@OP, u don't need anybody to tell u that he doesn't have respect for u and your just an option. He is not that in to you!!

So choose btw tolerating his BS or Fleeing?

Na wa o.. see fight reply commentgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by TrishaP(f): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikp4succes:

Na wa o.. see fight reply commentgrin

Buh it's the truth nah. It's a simple piece of advice for the op. it's not a fight. I had to let it all out so the OP could get it clearly. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by chineloSA(f): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2013

My sister, please, abeg in the name of Jezos, please, shine your eyes. Cant you see you are an assistant girlfriend?? angry angry angry

Tell the truth, how did your relationship start Huuuuuh?? I think something is missing here. What was your initial agreement with the guy?
All I see is two people who agreed to be each others side pieces and now you love him and his is under the impression that the agreement still stand smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by 190: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by wasak(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
190: undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by 190: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by GatJokez(f): 2:39am On Nov 14, 2013
You are a rebound and he is still in love with his ex gf. You need to move on and let go and take time out for yourself. You deserve someone who cares as much for you as you care for him.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Danhumprey: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2013
They say love is blind. Maybe you are blinded by love too. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by fursh(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbiodun775: because i love him so much

The quoted is obvious, that's why he's doing what he's doing. Sometimes it's better for your emotions to be shared 50/50, show him half and d other half, let it in. Dat way he'd keep his fingers crossed and take more time to make u happy

Come to think of it, if he loves his ex so much dat he can't help but to say it in ur presence, why aren't they together or maybe u need to find out if really they aren't. Recognise a fault when It shows up n deal wit it

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Dannylux: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2013
HABA!! and you're still in the relationship? undecided

Kai!! I don vex small lol grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Op,jst 1 kweshion,is he d first guy u've eva dated??
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by sconp: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
My sister you are still single o
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2013
my friend you're a learner o. Pls break up with the guy sharpaly and move on. If he really loves you, he shouldn't be doing dat to you. And then again he may love you, but the situation with which he broke up with his ex may have warranted him still telling her he loves her. But that has to STOP! Try to tell him you're breaking up cos of dat, and see if he will come begging and stop doing dat ish with his ex.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2013
gimme your number...I will call you then we will talk and after you tell me the same thing....put the phone on loud speaker and I will tell you same

tell him you are sorry too, and all that cow dung .....and see how he likes it

dude wanna eat his cake and have it

mirroring someones action is the only way to change someone..words don't mean shiiiiii...they are a dime a dozen

the guy might love you but still hold on to the past.......testing him is hw u know for sure
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by sept26(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
My dear u are %100 single
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Prezyneda01(f): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op if i may ask,what then are you stil doing in such a relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ex him. You deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, / I Think She Is After Money / 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.