Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far (7845 Views)

FBN Microfinance Bank / What Is The Entry Level Salary For FBN Microfinance ltd / FBN Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
You have been invited to write an aptitude test on 16/11/13 @1:45pm prompt @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, a passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message.
pls does anybody know what might likely come out and my friend want to know if gatecrashing is allow ?
Pls help nairalanders....
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Nduxzy: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can you pls send me the invite? My number is 08072453415 i'll appreciate! Thanks in anticipation
emmysoftyou: You have been invited to write an aptitude test on 16/11/13 @1:45pm prompt @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, a passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message.
pls does anybody know what might likely come out and my friend want to know if gatecrashing is allow ?
Pls help nairalanders....
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by skimofat: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Send d I.v to 08131121763
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
my fellow nairalander,am sorry,i ve a low credit inadequacy to perform this operation and the msg is up to 3pages and it s 2messages i recieved from them lately ,anyway the words re the same but the venue/time was re-adjusted from 1:45pm to 9:00am promply,this saturday and i will love to go with you guys to write the aptitude test so that we can be successful after mansard insurance aptitude test was successful too(one brain kill two birds),pls my fellow job seekers sent me your email so that can sent it to you with immediate effect as you order,because you guys re too much in this job/vacancy forum.we shall all escape the tough time be patient and help others tanx dnt 4get drop yur email here so that i will come back here and check again i love nairalanders we help ourselves.........
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Send the Invite to me and wat is the senders name? 07032076345
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by skimofat: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fatusi.akeem@yahoo.com.,
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
i shall sent it with immediate effect as i said@skimofat, but use d title as FBN MFB as d heading one love
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yewande queen: Pls send the Invite to me and wat is the senders name? 07032076345
pls read my 2nd post,i said email is preferable bc of my indequacy credit facility to perform or sent a msg via number and pls d number u pasted here,hope scammers like GLND wont come after you lolxx
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by bakusha(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmysoftyou: i shall sent it with immediate effect as i said@skimofat, but use d title as FBN MFB as d heading one love
bwoda s ds s whole msg sent 2u? ( You have been invited to write an aptitude test on 16/11/13 @1:45pm prompt @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, a passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message. ) Nd d sender s FBN MFB?. U too much bwoda

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
sorry my fellow job seeker,remember i told you it was 2message they sent to me becos they change the time,
read
FBN MFB as title
Further to our message yesterday, please note that your time for the aptitude test has been changed to 9:00am prompt on 16/11/13 @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, one passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message.
So for those I sent just one pls I shall sent d 2nd one pls indicate yur nairaland name for security reasons one love...
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Nduxzy: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls i need it FBN MFB my mail is nduxzy2000@yahoo.com
emmysoftyou: sorry my fellow job seeker,remember i told you it was 2message they sent to me becos they change the time,
read
FBN MFB as title
Further to our message yesterday, please note that your time for the aptitude test has been changed to 9:00am prompt on 16/11/13 @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, one passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message.
So for those I sent just one pls I shall sent d 2nd one pls indicate yur nairaland name for security reasons one love...
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by jedidiah22(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
. Thanks
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by bakusha(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmysoftyou: sorry my fellow job seeker,remember i told you it was 2message they sent to me becos they change the time,
read
FBN MFB as title
thks man, we sha meet on d day of d test. Kudos 2u

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
yes i shall be there on white and black,my favourite ,anyway i shall go in time bc it s 9:00am on saturday,so it s wel bro @ bukasha
ok nduzzy let me email you and pls sent to others ,the jobs must be given to someone in nairaland and i dont know who he is but someone in nairaland member must give a testimony (ijn)

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by jedidiah22(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
I
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by fryo4life(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
@emmysoftyou, please can you forward the mail to my email address: omoaka4life@yahoo.com
Expecting it from you.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
jedidat i shall give yu a call , fryo i shall sent it thru yur email now,pls be patient why i sent the first one b4 they change d time to 9am.use d tile as FBN MFB as title and read d instructions carefully b4 we proceed without delay,my prayer is that we shall all write successfully.....
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by jedidiah22(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by jedidiah22(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
@emmysoftyou did u get d mail?

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by skimofat: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
resend d 2nd 1 to fatusi.akeem@yahoo.com(skimofat)
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Estorico: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls send it esther_1world@yahoo.ca thanks
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by sammsimm(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
skimofat: resend d 2nd 1 to fatusi.akeem@yahoo.com(skimofat)
fatusi akeem frm OAU? Identify ursef pls
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
jedidat,skimofat(i just sent now check),and all,i believe i ve reply yu all with the message via email pls for those who still need yu can ask those who already have...
And if yu re interested in nigerian police force microfinace bnk known as NPF microfinance bnk pls go to obalende bus stop and ask..bc they ask me to summit my cv with application letter of employment but i ve not done that till now so if yu re interested go and summit..one love
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
[what a test of the century anyway it s wel,
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by showbabi: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ emmysoft,where in obalende wld i submit cv 4 d nigerian police force,micro finance bank and do u ve an idea how much dey pay
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
show babi: @ emmysoft,where in obalende wld i submit cv 4 d nigerian police force,micro finance bank and do u ve an idea how much dey pay
my dear frankly speaking i dont know the pay but frm the name NPF microfinance bank ,i believe they pay wel bcs it s own by nigerians police force,pls if yu want to summit @obalende summit with application letter,but FBN microfinance bank pay fresh graduate frm 80k,that s what i heard frm a friend that wil both write d test today,and the NPF microfinance bank is close to ministry of communication in obalende..
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Nduxzy: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls did anyone successfully gatecrash?
emmysoftyou: [what a test of the century anyway it s wel,
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by fryo4life(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2013
I dont think gatecrashers were allowed. The invigillators were very strict. Guys, did you ask about when the test result will be out and the resumption date? Also, who has an idea of the total package for entry level graduates and how many entry level graduates do you think that they can take?

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
fryo4life: I dont think gatecrashers were allowed. The invigillators were very strict. Guys, did you ask about when the test result will be out and the resumption date? Also, who has an idea of the total package for entry level graduates and how many entry level graduates do you think that they can take?
men see questions if na you set that test ehn,we for hear am,lolxx ,dont mind me dear but your questions belongs to the internal existing staff or insider bc i cant give yu a clear xplanation but i heard that an ond holder earns 70k/80k,but bro did yu successfully gategrashed ?? Or you were invited ? Anyway your questions will have an answer only but one day...
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Nduxzy: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
I tried gatecrashing but i failed cos of their list,they were busy searching seriously 4 my name as if I was invited,but stylishly I left to avoid embarassment of the highest order from their strict n not smiling staffs
emmysoftyou: men see questions if na you set that test ehn,we for hear am,lolxx ,dont mind me dear but your questions belongs to the internal existing staff or insider bc i cant give yu a clear xplanation but i heard that an ond holder earns 70k/80k,but bro did yu successfully gategrashed ?? Or you were invited ? Anyway your questions will have an answer only but one day...
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
@nduzzy, my guy i feel 4 u,me knw no sey dem go ask person name via list,,,if not, gatecrashing for dance like 2face song{nuttin dy happen},anyway u can go to their headquarter at sabo or check if u go fit summit online sha..beta days ahead...One..love

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by maxiguy(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Any info yet..abt d result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards / International Health Consult Abuja. / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.