Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof (40686 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / My agent sold my land without my knowledge what can i do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by Ayo7(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello Lawyer,

Thanks for all your posts, they have been very informative....more grease to your elbow.

I will like to purchase some plots of land around the Ajah - Sangotedo - axis preferably before mayfair gardens. Can you assist and advice on authentic and affordable plots available in that area.

Many thanks

Regards
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2013
But seriously I don't get it. It beats my imagination and can't wrap my head around it. How can I pay 5M for a land and refuse to pay just 50k (0.01% of the initial amount) just to save myself the stress, headache and trauma that comes with buying fake properties?

Sincerely, If I was the man in question, since i intend to use this as a commercial property, I would simply have paid the 50k cost, depending on how nice am feeling increase the final rent (either by one fee or another) by 50k or 200k. Thereby ensuring I make no losses.

Even a step further would be after the report from omonilelawyer, nothing stops me from also still verifying their report. Its called due diligence. Money doesn't come that easy that I should waste it on fraudsters.

Be wise, exercise patience and above all set emotions aside and use your head.
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by adedara123(m): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Do you also know it is not a good idea to purchase a property without a proper documentation(c-of-o/gov's consent).
For your c-of-o / gov's consent please call 08022960248.
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by lollarojo: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
hey all,
Ive been following this trend and want to use the opportunity to confirm about PEAK-PARK ESTATE in awoyaya/sangotedo owned by (Efficacy homes)
any idea or information about the lands there?
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by dilshansandeep(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
http://www.sitessubmitter.com/
Marpol: 5Million down the drain! Is there anyway he can recover at least something?
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by buckwhile: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2014
looking for a good land to buy clink on link http://SnowsAndSnazzy.estateagentsng.com. my learned gentleman that put up this article can help you verify it
Re: The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof by NaijaMarket: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Following this great thread, what an eye opener.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.