Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him (515 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him by chichriso: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pastor commits suicide after telling congregation that God was not hearing him
http://chrisderablog..com/2013/11/pastor-commits-suicide-after-telling.html
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmmm,so he prefers to see Him face-to-face.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him by rexbuton: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Should I reply?
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
lol! "The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself." - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2013

(1)

The Kingdom Of Heaven At Hand. / testing / Who Authorized Sunday Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.