Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School (716 Views)

Why Anambra Needs Those Prisoners/captives / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Why Anambra Governorship Election Should Be Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by holarthayor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Plz somebody should help me with the reason why anambra politicain no like to go to school.

ifeanyi uba is bringing NECO as highest qualification to run Anambra , while Tony Nwoye is bringing SSCE. my people what is happening in Anambra state
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by olaric(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
I blame dem? Me Wey finish school since how many years ago I never fit get job.
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by adconline(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
holarthayor: Plz somebody should help me with the reason why anambra politicain no like to go to school.

ifeanyi uba is bringing NECO as highest qualification to run Anambra , while Tony Nwoye is bringing SSCE. my people what is happening in Anambra state

Your English is soo bad, it makes me wonder if you finished JSS3?

1 Like

Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
So because of these coincidences,
we shd neglect the fact that they have d highest cut off marks nationwide?
Is it not their high demand for educ that made their cut off to be high?
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by WildChild00(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
School is not the ultimate, as far as one can read and write and can as well give the people the dividend of democarcy, that is it, those with Dr/San/Ph.d are they not a big shame to us today?
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by danot1030: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
adconline:

Your English is soo bad, it makes me wonder if you finished JSS3?
answer his question and stop judging his grammer.
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
danot1030: answer his question and stop judging his grammer.
SO U BELIEVED HIM
Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by adconline(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
danot1030: answer his question and stop judging his grammer.
Before judging your " grammer" as in grammar, I'd like you to look up Ngige and Obiano's educational qualifications. BTW, could you also look up OBJ's qualification?

1 Like

Re: Plz Why Anambra Politician No Like School by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
I wonder where they obtain neco and waec certs, mosques maybe

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Al-makura Dragged To Court For Neglecting Man Who Was Knocked By His Convoy / GEJ Loves The North, With Proves / Jonathan Will Return As President, Say Tukur, Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.