Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) (23080 Views)

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) / M.I.C Boss, Tunji Okusanya Buried In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by tols4gorgeous(f): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Omase Ooooo
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: I hope the dead rest in peace. But what is the lady posing for? Some people shaa.. She would soon post the picture on FB and add the caption "burial things".
nigga itz not funny.......... FYI.... She z d dead mans cousin
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by OKUCHI11(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2013
IF GOD ALMIGHTY WAS QUESTIONABLE WE WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM WHY HE ALLOWED THIS 2 HAPPEN...BUT HE IS GOD HE KNOWS D BEST REASON ...MAY B 2 LET U BE IN HEAVEN BE 4 U SIN AGAIIN ..SURE HE KNOWS D END 4RM D BEGINNING ..... GOD BLESS UR SOUL... AMEN
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by NnamdiCheges(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi rajiu.
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by Babe2sure(f): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2013
RIP. So saaaaaad!
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by mettimetti: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2013
OKUCHI11: IF GOD ALMIGHTY WAS QUESTIONABLE WE WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM WHY HE ALLOWED THIS 2 HAPPEN...BUT HE IS GOD HE KNOWS D BEST REASON ...MAY B 2 LET U BE IN HEAVEN BE 4 U SIN AGAIIN ..SURE HE KNOWS D END 4RM D BEGINNING ..... GOD BLESS UR SOUL... AMEN
You have questioned him already!!!
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Rest in peace!!!
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

Btw, when will his dad and other 4 members of their staff be buried?
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by kuyt: 5:18am On Nov 14, 2013
greatgod2012: Rest in peace!!!
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

Btw, when will his dad and other 4 members of their staff be buried?
The father will be buried on Monday after a funeral service at the same church.
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by dericardos88: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2013
owobokiri: How can someone rest in peace in that kind of burial ground?
how old are you?

RIP to Tunji
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by underscore: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace. More stories here: http://trendysturvs..com
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by Rendition(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2013
nabsprada: vry sad...may d lord grant his soul n dt of d odas enternal rst,n 2 d families dey left behind d fortitude 2 bear d inreplacable loss..btw nice casket bt no matter hw cute a casket looks,I honestly dnt wnt 1 4 u...shalom
Btw ma brother its spiritual not gud 2 say a casket is fine no matter wat it was built wif even tho we all are still gonna end up in 1.may God help us all and not die b4 our time. Amen
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by chidijp1(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. This earth is a market, when you are through with what you are buying, you go back to account judiciously how you spend your life.
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2013
It's like they did the burial yesterday at Ikoyi and interment at Cathedral, Marina cos there was a huge traffic at Marina yesterday.
RIP dude embarassed
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by Lalaciouskzlee: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Rest in peace sad
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by Polio: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2013
owobokiri: How can someone rest in peace in that kind of burial ground?

Very insensitive stuff to say ... You are a bit of a fu..cktard!
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by yogun(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
so sad...

RIP…
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by nkkystel(f): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2013
RIP dear! Painful exit indeed.
Re: Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Polio:

Very insensitive stuff to say ... You are a bit of a fu..cktard!

I wish i can find something very insensitive to say to you.. Polio must have scattered your lousy brain! What is wrong with you guys? Every time there is an obituary story here, all of you want every poster to come here and weep more than the bereaved. What if i don't like that guy? Yes! That is possible, no? Yet, the thrust of my post was lost on you because you have to "emotionalize" the thread. I stand by what i said, you dolt! Take a look at that rat and snake infested cemetery, why would i bury my loved one there I wont do it! I just buried my father and i made sure the surrounding is as neat as it is supposed to be. That cemetery is ugly, dirty and sickening. When will you rats stop enjoying your squalid environment? Do something about the condition of the useless cemetery if you so much love the dead guy and stop acting like some internet mopol while you are it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day / How Do I Keep Uninvited Wedding Guest Away From My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.