Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

God,racism and Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God,racism and Nigerians. (1011 Views)

Racism And Its Cure / Judaizers Preach A Gospel Of Racism And Many Are Strongly Deceived By It / Darwinism's Atheist Concept Of Evolution Leads To Racism And Supremacism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
It is quite amazing the difference between a Nigerian's or an African's description of Heaven and Hell and a foreigner's.When a Nigerian sees vision of heaven and hell the major message of that vision is that people wearing trousers will go to hell,women with attachments will go to hell,that is even more than the message of Christ whereas when a foreigner sees Vision's of heaven and hell he doesn't mention a word about it.Is God a racist that he will give a different set of rules for the blacks and whites?Like no make-up and attachments in similar visions of heaven and hell?

2 Likes

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
FOOL FINDER: It is quite amazing the difference between a Nigerian's or an African's description of Heaven and Hell and a foreigner's.When a Nigerian sees vision of heaven and hell the major message of that vision is that people wearing trousers will go to hell,women with attachments will go to hell,that is even more than the message of Christ whereas when a foreigner sees Vision's of heaven and hell he doesn't mention a word about it.Is God a racist that he will give a different set of rules for the blacks and whites?Like no make-up and attachments in similar visions of heaven and hell?

No one has seen visions of heavens other than their own personal hallucinations

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
And these religious guys keep frightening everybody.

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by TheBigUrban2: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin grin

Nigerian hell
-includes girls who wear trousers and use brazilian hair
-includes people who complain about MOGs (pastors)
-includes people who dont pay tithe
-includes children who watch harry potter and other "demonic cartoons"

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by mmsen: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Thankfully the only people who inhabit hell are the idiots stupid enough to believe such nonsense.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

P. S

What does any of this have to do with racism?
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by wiegraf: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
^^^

Like the op stated, different standards based on race. For starters, he allows oyinbo girls nice, tight fitted jeans that show off curves, but not ours??! Abi the size of the ikebes of our women will rip the heavenly denim? Does he think they are all fat?? That's racist (and fatist)

TBF, plenty oyinbo fanatics say similar, but compared to our numbers....

Why does black woman have to fry her hair first to look 'good' in the first place?

Random; despite all their carelessness, losing all that data, the caching on this site remains HORRIBLE. You'd think maybe they were trying to fix that then inadvertently screwed up elsewhere (unlikely, but possible). This site is very, very quick to load though. I wonder how they manage that. Of course, the caching must play a part (though note, probably cheapness, which led to the data loss, played a part as well)

2 Likes

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
mmsen: Thankfully the only people who inhabit hell are the idiots stupid enough to believe such nonsense.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

P. S

What does any of this have to do with racism?
God has a different standard for hell based on race, Africans who wear trousers and other "abominables" are sent to hell but not the whites who do those exact same thing .

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lol. Silly set of humans.

2 Likes

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by urheme: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
wiegraf: ^^^

Like the op stated, different standards based on race.

Why does black woman have to fry her hair first to look 'good' in the first place?

Good question,
Do we really need the weavons to look good or be accepted?

Has it not become an habit just like drinking, smoking and womanizing when really, you cannot live without them?

Why do we look at the mirror and just can't accept our natural hair no matter how horrible it looks, and the next thing we want to cover it up?

I am not my hair, or are we?
"Weavons and attachment" is it fashion, habit or psycological problem?

A woman who has any of the habit of bleaching,fixing atificial nails, hair, eye lashes, breast and all sort of uneccessary things in the name of looking good, should not even open her mouth to criticise a man who cannot keep his penis in one place, cheat, flects,drinks, smoke.......do men(gay).

The problem you have with your natural hair might be the one he has with his penis(while u are changing ur weavons he is changing his.....u know now.

May God help us to break these silly habit

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by plaetton: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
FOOL FINDER: It is quite amazing the difference between a Nigerian's or an African's description of Heaven and Hell and a foreigner's.When a Nigerian sees vision of heaven and hell the major message of that vision is that people wearing trousers will go to hell,women with attachments will go to hell,that is even more than the message of Christ whereas when a foreigner sees Vision's of heaven and hell he doesn't mention a word about it.Is God a racist that he will give a different set of rules for the blacks and whites?Like no make-up and attachments in similar visions of heaven and hell?

Actually, this contradiction struck me when I was quite young. Evangelical Crusaders came to our village showing films about people going to heaven. The first thing that struck me and grieved my young mind was that there no blacks in heaven, only white people.
Then secondly, some of the white women were wearing trousers, something that was, at that time, frowned upon by the religiotards.

It continued to bother me that God favored white people and had a different set of standards for black people.

3 Likes

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by tobechi74: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Until i die and see both, i wont belive anyone version of hell
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by mmsen: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
FOOL FINDER:
God has a different standard for hell based on race, Africans who wear trousers and other "abominables" are sent to hell but not the whites who do those exact same thing .

How do you know that:

A. This god that you speak of created this hell

B. These rules that you speak of are his doing.
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by ojimbo(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2014
plaetton:

Actually, this contradiction struck me when I was quite young. Evangelical Crusaders came to our village showing films about people going to heaven. The first thing that struck me and grieved my young mind was that there no blacks in heaven, only white people.
Then secondly, some of the white women were wearing trousers, something that was, at that time, frowned upon by the religiotards.

It continued to bother me that God favored white people and had a different set of standards for black people.
the same thing that made them thought that jesus christ is a white man
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by TheBigUrban2: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
urheme:

Good question,
Do we really need the weavons to look good or be accepted?

Has it not become an habit just like drinking, smoking and womanizing when really, you cannot live without them?

Why do we look at the mirror and just can't accept our natural hair no matter how horrible it looks, and the next thing we want to cover it up?

I am not my hair, or are we?
"Weavons and attachment" is it fashion, habit or psycological problem?

A woman who has any of the habit of bleaching,fixing atificial nails, hair, eye lashes, breast and all sort of uneccessary things in the name of looking good, should not even open her mouth to criticise a man who cannot keep his penis in one place, cheat, flects,drinks, smoke.......do men(gay).

The problem you have with your natural hair might be the one he has with his penis(while u are changing ur weavons he is changing his.....u know now.

May God help us to break these silly habit

you are sounding like one of those who think weavon is a sin.......punishable in hell
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
This question also bothered me back in the days. It simply shows that everybody creates his or her own heaven or hell. It isn't real.Just an individually embellished fantasy. You believe it or discard it. I tell ya, the latter sure pays.
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
in many African communities women who don't cover their hair are not allowed inside church,
but you see white women attend church in Vatican city without covering their hair, even shaking the pope's hand .
some people are mentally caged.

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by TheBigUrban2: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Scyllapatron: in many African communities women who don't cover their hair are not allowed inside church,
but you see white women attend church in Vatican city without covering their hair, even shaking the pope's hand .
some people are mentally caged.

astute observation

1 Like

Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by tpia1: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2014
FOOLFINDER: It is quite amazing the difference between a Nigerian's or an African's description of Heaven and Hell and a foreigner's.When a Nigerian sees vision of heaven and hell the major message of that vision is that people wearing trousers will go to hell,women with attachments will go to hell,that is even more than the message of Christ whereas when a foreigner sees Vision's of heaven and hell he doesn't mention a word about it.Is God a racist that he will give a different set of rules for the blacks and whites?Like no make-up and attachments in similar visions of heaven and hell?

Cultural differences for the most part.

Personal perceptions depending on exposure, etc.
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by TheBigUrban2: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2014
tpia1:

Cultural differences for the most part.

Personal perceptions depending on exposure, etc.

What? Tpia making sense?

Did I die and go to heaven? cheesy
Re: God,racism and Nigerians. by tpia5: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
to address this particular comment:

Abi the size of the ikebes of our women will rip the heavenly denim? Does he think they are all fat?? That's racist (and fatist)

since most african women are big in the nether regions (ie they have big butt), it behoves the serious christians among them to dress modestly and not with the intention of encouraging lust and f.ornication in the church.

just thought i should mention that.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha, Wamakko, Yuguda Give Millions Of Naira To Igbo Muslims Converts / Fruit Of The Spirit (conclusion) / Chief Akunwata Ozoemena Nsugbe Gives Advice To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.