Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Where Is Mike Adenuga? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Mike Adenuga? (1269 Views)

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mike Adenuga? by rimms(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
North-East unrest affected polio eradication in Nigeria - Bill Gates •Dangote, Bill Gates set to eradicate polio in Nigeria next year

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/26200-north-east-unrest-affected-polio-eradication-in-nigeria-bill-gates-%E2%80%A2dangote,-bill-gates-set-to-eradicate-polio-in-nigeria-next-year.html

Words can not totally express how much I admire Dangote and all what he continues to do to bring this country back to the map. Myself and other Nigerians will forever be grateful for his great efforts, not only to make Nigeria a respectable country, but also to show that many great things can take place in Africa by Africans.

More power to his elbow.

At first, I was expecting to see Mr superman (Adenuga) in this picture before a friend quickly reminded me that Oga Glo doesn't have the integrity, sincere heart, courage and maturity level to stand next to Bill Gate.
I guess, Bill Gate too, like other money hungry Nigerians must book an appointment before he could be fortunate enough to see oga glo.

Apart from throwing money around the Green Eagles, Golden Eaglets and championing the wedding ceremony of my good friend, Peter Okoye (of P-square), oga glo can not been seen among these real people/ real Nigerians, that sincerely want the best for the Nigeria of today and tomorrow.

I LMAO, when I was told that oga glo, who was forced to be part of his own daughter's wedding, has decided to be part of the wedding ceremony of p-square. Very scary indeed.
My advise to Peter is to watch his back. Oga glo just doesn't make any moves without enormously benefiting from it. He doesn't know how else to function. And do not accept any gifts from this man, because he may take them back when he gets upset.

Anyway, let us all do our part in contributing towards polio eradication in Nigeria. Dangote and Bill Gate have set up the foundation, its now up to all of us to step up and do something.
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Do you have any beef with the man? Though you have a point! sad

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2013
rimms: North-East unrest affected polio eradication in Nigeria - Bill Gates •Dangote, Bill Gates set to eradicate polio in Nigeria next year

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/26200-north-east-unrest-affected-polio-eradication-in-nigeria-bill-gates-%E2%80%A2dangote,-bill-gates-set-to-eradicate-polio-in-nigeria-next-year.html

Words can not totally express how much I admire Dangote and all what he continues to do to bring this country back to the map. Myself and other Nigerians will forever be grateful for his great efforts, not only to make Nigeria a respectable country, but also to show that many great things can take place in Africa by Africans.

More power to his elbow.

At first, I was expecting to see Mr superman (Adenuga) in this picture before a friend quickly reminded me that Oga Glo doesn't have the integrity, sincere heart, courage and maturity level to stand next to Bill Gate.
I guess, Bill Gate too, like other money hungry Nigerians must book an appointment before he could be fortunate enough to see oga glo.

Apart from throwing money around the Green Eagles, Golden Eaglets and championing the wedding ceremony of my good friend, Peter Okoye (of P-square), oga glo can not been seen among these real people/ real Nigerians, that sincerely want the best for the Nigeria of today and tomorrow.

I LMAO, when I was told that oga glo, who was forced to be part of his own daughter's wedding, has decided to be part of the wedding ceremony of p-square. Very scary indeed.
My advise to Peter is to watch his back. Oga glo just doesn't make any moves without enormously benefiting from it. He doesn't know how else to function. And do not accept any gifts from this man, because he may take them back when he gets upset.

Anyway, let us all do our part in contributing towards polio eradication in Nigeria. Dangote and Bill Gate have set up the foundation, its now up to all of us to step up and do something.

Isn't your rant too personal. By all measuring scale, he's a very successful man. Dont worry about him, worry about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by zomby(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
I respect your point or your opinion, but you must also understand that just like everyone of us here, we are all different from one another. What works for you may not work for me, and without any doubt, non of us is perfect or will ever be, even if we try.

Dangote has his own method of Operation and I believe Mike Adenuga has his own style too.
Just because Mike is not on the TV, or newspaper every other day doesn't mean he's not doing his part. Believe me, both men represent members of Nigerian greatest icons today and both of them are doing incredible job in making Nigeria a respectable nation in Africa.

I see nothing wrong with championing the wedding ceremony of Peter Okoye. The man is getting older and smarter, therefore showing us his other side isn't such a bad thing.

I agree.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Enjoys A Night Out With His Wife In A Club After World Cup Exit / See What A Lady Writes Jude Okoye / [PHOTO] Former Buffy The Vampire Slayer Star Charisma Carpenter Poses Nude For H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.