Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Do You Think Of Dailyschoolnews.com? Nigeria Educational Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think Of Dailyschoolnews.com? Nigeria Educational Website (969 Views)

Www.wordaround.com - Nigeria's New, Amazing Social Network. / Omavo.com - Nigeria New Blogging Platform Like Blogger / Park N Shop Acquires Shopforless.com,nigeria's Pioneer Online Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dailyschoolnews.com? Nigeria Educational Website by Dailyschoolnews: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have been a member of Nairaland for some years now, and i would love to get webmasters and mostly, Nigerians Reviews about one of Nigeria's best educational website, Dailyschoolnews.

We have been providing latest Nigeria Universities news, Polytechnics news, admission lists, among others!.

I just want to know what Nigerians thinks of Us.

If you have not yet visit our website, you can do that by clicking the link below.
www.dailyschoolnews.com
Re: What Do You Think Of Dailyschoolnews.com? Nigeria Educational Website by Successguilders: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
I am thinking of a site like yours, but another dimension, but my question how do you generate income at least to maintain the information on the site. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

School Management System / Is Google Adsense RPM Withdrawable? / Blackfriday Promo .COM $0.79 || .NET $0.79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.