Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? (1729 Views)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Ok, I have actually spent about ummm.. Let's say 20mins looking for a perfect place to post this but if this is not the cannan land of this topic, then the mods will be its Moses grin. Thanks smiley

I always wondered why I didn't get to know the Nlanders that clicks that "ell-eye-kay-hee" like botton just below my posts. But I must confess, IN MY OPINION, a nairaland LIKE is just too awesome compared to facebook where some friends be like "Awww! No one liked his status, let me give him one".. lol! Ikr? I do that a lot sad

Well, cut the stories... Can you remember or should I say : What is the highest Nairaland likes Anonymous LIE-KERS you've had/seen since you joined?

For me, the highest I have seen was 247 and the person practically begged asked for it.. (Yep! I know, facebook comes to mind sad )
And the highest I have had was just 5.. *i sha prayed there was like 3 girls among the 5 sha cool *

NOTE: For those of us who are still yet to get a like, kai fah.. I promise to like your post on this topic grin cheesy.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Ziggyzito(m): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2013
I'll just K this and give you a like...you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2013
And FYI you'll have to follow other members if you want comments/more viewers
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Airforce1(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Mtchew
I can give u 1million likes if that's all u want from me..

I'm not stingy.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95: Ok, I have actually spent about ummm.. Let's say 20mins looking for a perfect place to post this but if this is not the cannan land of this topic, then the mods will be its Moses grin. Thanks smiley

I always wondered why I didn't get to know the Nlanders that clicks that "ell-eye-kay-hee" like botton just below my posts. But I must confess, IN MY OPINION, a nairaland LIKE is just too awesome compared to facebook where some friends be like "Awww! No one liked his status, let me give him one".. lol! Ikr? I do that a lot sad

Well, cut the stories... Can you remember or should I say : What is the highest Nairaland likes Anonymous LIE-KERS you've had/seen since you joined?

For me, the highest I have seen was 247 and the person practically begged asked for it.. (Yep! I know, facebook comes to mind sad )
And the highest I have had was just 5.. *i sha prayed there was like 3 girls among the 5 sha cool *

NOTE: For those of us who are still yet to get a like, kai fah.. I promise to like your post on this topic grin cheesy.. Thanks
interesting piece... at least I smiled... :\

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew

sure u read the post? And 1million likes?how is that even possible!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Ziggyzito: smiley
what is making this one smile

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Mtchew!
I v had close to 200 likes on a post & several posts with over hundred likes on this site.
But it doesn't v any effect if I can't know those liking it. So, Oga Seun, we need the button that ll make us know who's liking our post.
Last Bullet:
As per Facebook thing, some people can lick or la (like) anything.
If you post "I v missed my period", they must like it.
If you post "I m sick", some Mumu must like it.
Post "I m dying", don't be suprised that some goats ll still like it.
Why?
Cos they are learners!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: I'll just K this and give you a like...you are welcome

Ahahaha.. At least you got a like from me too :p
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: And FYI you'll have to follow other members if you want comments/more viewers

Yeah.. But following is actually boring.. Especially when they don't follow back sad
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 1:06am On Nov 14, 2013
The highest number of likes I saw was 546 and I was like WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew

*in migos' voice* Versace! Versace!! I don't get the point wia I asked for likes smiley
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey oya talk ur own nah.. Shewww
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Suzie0(f): 1:10am On Nov 14, 2013
I usually reserve my comment. Except on issues where my 2 cents are needed. But so far i've had about 5 likes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew!
I v had close to 200 likes on a post & several posts with over hundred likes on this site.
But it doesn't v any effect if I can't know those liking it. So, Oga Seun, we need the button that ll make us know who's liking our post.
Last Bullet:
Why?
Cos they are learners!

Lol.. Facebook is full of learners!!.. I second that sir grin
But the idea behind the "like" over here is not that clear but I am sure aint getting indebted to people that liked my post.. Unlike facebook likes
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2013
youngPRO: The highest number of likes I saw was 546 and I was like WTF!!!

Now dts gotta be the highest grin
Wat about u? How many dem don dash u?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
I usually reserve my comment. Except on issues where my 2 cents are needed. But so far i've had about 5 likes.

Your 2 cents is like a million dollar to me you know? cheesy

Btw, you and I are on levelled "likes" smiley
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by mumumugu(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Will like make you rich

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Now dts gotta be the highest grin
Wat about u? How many dem don dash u?
me?mayb 4 or 5...but there's one yuzedo that gets like a million likes for typing just any rubbish
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Will like make you rich
chai! Dnt say that again..it's actually painful to type a whole textbook and not get a single like sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew!
Last Bullet:
Why?
Cos they are learners!
yeah so true! Some even 'like' posts like "lost my dad today"
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Samsantos9: 1:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Highest like I've ever seen is 347. While the highest I've gotten is 8 likes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
The highest I've had is 17 likes. The highest I've seen is 100+

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Why is this on the ''Celebrities Section'' . Are you a learner undecided
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Will like make you rich

I gave u a like tho.. happy?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
IamTitanium: Why is this on the ''Celebrities Section'' . Are you a learner undecided

Lol.. I guess the first paragraph already explained that, besides.. Getting likes do make people nairaland celebs u knw? cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Can't rem exactly. Bt itz between 10 n 13.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: chai! Dnt say that again..it's actually painful to type a whole textbook and not get a single like sad
That's cos most Nairalanders don't bother to read epistles angry
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
I don c plEnty

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: yeah so true! Some even 'like' posts like "lost my dad today"
When they like such posts. Are they happy that one lost his/her dad?
What's their reason for liking such a post instead of post a consoling comment.
Last Bullet:
To annoy one to the peak, they may even post lol. Are they laughing out loud that your dad died? So many learners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Says Funke Akindele Is Too Big For Her To Compete With / Amber Rose Is Smoking Hot In Lingerie... (SMOKING HOT PHOTO) / Hottie! Meet The Very Hot Lady Whom Amber Rose Caught Wiz Khalifa With [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.