Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (19114 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Love means different things to different people. But what we all agree on is that, we've experienced it one way or the other. Whats your idea of love?? how would you share it??

I just found this song, it justs explains everything...
Check: www.tindeck.com/listen/izad

Enjoy
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2013
FatJoe ft Jarule,Ashanti ......... Whats love ?

Love is a liar being responsible is the reality!

Love is simply BullShit, when U fall into its trap, it carries U away just like Erosion !!!

What is the gain of a man/woman who loses all to love ....... ?

Being Responsible to your duty as Boyfriend,Girlfriend,Fiance(e),Husband/or wife is the Koko and being @ alert by shining your eyes, no allow Love Tsunami carry U go Atlantic Ocean cuz Once U enter the failure of Love, U would never bounce back !!!

#TeamShine ya eyes wellwell#

BabaGod, thankyou for this FTC priviledge ,Mods thank You,Admin Thankyou and to my Love grin, I dey use one eye look you ooo, na u sabi If u f.uc.k up ooo as me no believe in Mumu Things na !!! grin

16 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by sunnyt1(m): 4:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Love is that state of temporal mental disorder in which an individual FEELS he/she believes the other confused entity has close to 100% of his/her acceptance and loyalty. As long as this individual still bows to mental retardation, he/she is said to be in love, but as soon as he/she returns to the right frame of mind that temporal feeling will become a mirage.

14 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by lirusehn(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2013
love is dat state of life wiv 90 % pain and 10% pleasure and anoda 100% for perseverance #grandpa. Buh like really ave neva till dis mawni xperienced LOVE.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Danhumprey: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2013
sunny t: Love is that state of temporal mental disorder in which an individual FEELS he/she believes the other confused entity has close to 100% of his/her acceptance and loyalty. As long as this individual still bows to mental retardation, he/she is said to be in love, but as soon as he/she returns to the right frame of mind that temporal feeling will become a mirage.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Aw real is love??love is dead and gone,it died in a fatal motor accident!RIP love..as per d definition,when love was alive,it brought joy 2 sum pple and pain 2 sum orda pple,at d hearing of d word love,sum pple smile while some burst into tears,nt everybodi believes love is dead,so pple stil blieves in d existence!datz becos d akara of love's burial no reach deir side..#shikena

6 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Dannylux: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2013
love is phuck and phuck is love

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Love is the appreciation of the imperfect perfectly

29 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Iaz93: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya: Love is the appreciation of the imperfect perfectly
WOW! WOW!

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Love, real?? Nah
I know of the love that exists and connects between families I.e mother and child
Also the love that exist between God and man.
Any other thing is fake.

There can be nothing like love between two strangers. What am aware of is a romantic relationship/friendship and being attracted to the qualities he/she possess(outward appearance and character).

7 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by wazobiaforu(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Love is real like live is real ...... Funny thing about it is that people that play hard are the one that fall in deep love

I am in love so I believe is real

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
sunny t: Love is that state of temporal mental disorder in which an individual FEELS he/she believes the other confused entity has close to 100% of his/her acceptance and loyalty. As long as this individual still bows to mental retardation, he/she is said to be in love, but as soon as he/she returns to the right frame of mind that temporal feeling will become a mirage.
Dude, abeg, go to Politics section @ The beer parlour thread, ask Berem/CFCfan to serve two bottles of your brand with two plates of any pepper soup of your choice ...... I go pay them later !!!

Love is a Bullshit ....Just like Up Nepa, eiyaahhh !!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Joavid: Love, real?? Nah
I know of the love that exists and connects between families I.e mother and child
Sister, Love between Mama and Pikin self don dey fu.c.k-up dis days abi no be dis Naija mama go born pikin finish,look am for eyes and dump am for inside toilet and waka pass !!

Some mama even dey sell their pikin immediately after birth while some papa go just carry dem pikin use am do ATM Machine for bedroom ..........grin

Talkless of person wey no sabi ya papa and mama una just jam for road have some feelings for eachother and Kick Relationship, hmm hmmm, If I sleep, na to Open one eyes dey look am .......if ihm tell me ''I love you'' I go reply ''I don hear, I love U too'' .....

I sha no say, love no fit carry ma brain away .......wey she go come dump me, I go come scatter for ground !!!

Soldier go soldier come, Barrack no go move one Inch grin .... Untop wetin !!!

6 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oga abeg, when U yaself are not perfect, how can u appreciate somebody perfectly !!!

Love is an ''Unconditional perfect'' emotional attachment or feelings towards a ''body'' which can never be attained by anybody due to Imperfections revolving around bodies !!!

It's possible to love somebody but not always Unconditionally !!!

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Wakins(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
wait lemme ask ma babe
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by cutebobo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
LOVE is sweet for those who are in it!

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by QMark: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013

Period!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Love is real like live is real ...... Funny thing about it is that people that play hard are the one that fall in deep love

I am in love so I believe is real

You are on a long thing bro!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
I fall in love everyday! Longest duration is 5minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by adezjamz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
She only told me she's in love with me bt still hoping for a day I'm gonna feel it cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by coolzeal(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is an illusion, simply does not exist. Money create a quick reaction of love.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
My idea of romantic love...

My idea of love is to be with a woman I can call my friend!
A woman I can trust and swear for.
A woman that can never betray the trust I have for her.
A woman I can have misunderstandings with now and laugh the next minute with.
A woman I can play FIFA14 or FIFA whatever year with!
A woman that I look forward to seeing after a hard day's job.
A woman I can stay up all night just to watch her sleep.
A woman I can wake up with kisses everyday for the rest of my life and she would still be excited about it 50 years from now
A woman I can show my weaknesses to without fear of being ridiculed!

A woman I can call my Ada Ada,

A woman I can cook with,the angelic mother of my unborn kids

I could go on and on but the truth is that love is an illusion!!

I tried it and I was completely shattered when the girl that inspired love in me slept with my best friend without remorse.

Now I can never believe in love,I just respect women now not love them!

In summary Love is sacrifice... Because I love my sisters,nephews,nieces,aunties and my parents to the point that I can pay the ultimate price for anyone of them,but will never do that for a romantic patner!!

12 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: WOW! WOW!

my humble opinion
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
God is LOVE

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by princeonx: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
great1: Love means different things to different people. But what we all agree on is that, we've experienced it one way or the other. Whats your idea of love?? how would you share it??
Question number what is this on the exam sheet?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by cutebobo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
When you wish to revenge someone who hurts u ( like ur bestfriend, girlfriend ) but u could not hurt them back, that's when LOVES come in.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Anthony0094(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is anything that happen behind a close door in a dark room, i don't know how real it is because i didn't see anything
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
I pity u

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
DATS D DUMBEST WORD V EVA HEARD
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by princeonx: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
HUSBANDS FOR SALE !
A store that sells husbands has just opened in Zimbabwe , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch .. You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband .
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:
Floor 6: You are visitor number 14,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

25 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by MEILYN(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (1 John 4:8 ).

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by felzylix(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cn som1 here teach me how to luv? b4 i start xplaining wot it feels lyk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.