Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital (40107 Views)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by deedrizzie: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
d point b say....[THE STRIKE CONTINUES.... tongue embarassed undecided
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Judek2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
omaigala:

As if you are any better of a human being. One thing I would want you to understand is that, success is not sexually transmitted.
Opening your legs to scores of men all in the name of being social or making money only makes you a whor.e.
As it stands, you have no right to call your genitals private parts. They belongs to the federal government of Nigeria.
Talking as if some IGALA peeps have not fvcked you all through the night just to pay you some peanuts.
Pls you can go to hell or better still hit your empty head on the wall. You can't change the fact that an Igala man is and will continue to rule over you.

As for your room mate, if only she knew the type of devil she has as a room mate. I hope she relocates soonest.

Stvpid vulture. tongue tongue tongue tongue

ooops! I didn't type that. It was my nephew did.

shocked shocked

I'm TB Joshua.. How can I help you..¿

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
How about the students who lost their lives as a result of ASUU strike? (directly or indirectly).

Well lemme keep quiet, cos if I talk now, they'll say its cos I hail from Kogi state.

Now, Wada is responsible for the whole Strike and death issue..

Infact, Wada is responsible for the longgggg delay..

Well na so e dey be...

I only pray the next ASUU member to die won't die in my state.
Atleast they won't distract the "little" development we are enjoying after about 12years of democracy in the state..

Those saying, Wada should have waited at the scene of the accident are the same people who would stone and unleash their anger on him and other convoy..

Going to the hospital with few journalists is a normal thing to do.
However the delay doesn't speak well of a leader..
Journalism is the reason why we see/read/hear their complaints today..

Lastly, Gov. Wada should pls warn his aides and if possible issue a sack letter to irresponsible personels and also, he shouldn't allow this sad event distract him from his responsibilities

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Reference(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: D gov did d right tin by nt stoping,imagin if d gov stop and c prof iyayi dead,some angry mob who witnesed d event and who are nt hapy wit governance,may want 2 lynch d gov dead,and jst imagin hw d riot police(dengerious illiterate) who are wit d gov wil do 2 dos mobs,it wil b a deversating event,hav u eva hit a person wit ur car n stop?pple wil kil u righaway,instead,run n report ur self 2 d police or army then they wil assist u addressing d problem wit d victim.The gov lata visited ASUU's victim in d hospital,so wat are dos ASUU members saying? ASUU suck! Sorry if u are a police man or waman oh

Sorry to burst your bubble but fleeing the scene of an accident you caused is a criminal offence. Yeah, yeah, the governor has immunity but does it cover his aides. That's what ASUU want to know.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by akonucheinfo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Judek2:

The meeting postponed till January..

Soooo sickening.

Before then, i wonder how many "alive" that will attend the sick meeting.

NEC meeting postponed to january ke? Oh come on pls be serious... I heard the meeting will hold this saturday
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Kruzykidt(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU una never see pepper finish.somebody go still die again.una go quickly calloff bunch of lazy lecturers
yh 1 of ur family member will soon die...jerk..heartless animal
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
#me@:
I so agreee! Nice one!
He should have been beaten to pulp, nansense! Mtchwwwwwwwww
that Stupid state called Kogi? Poor state!
Well, if i talk now, dey will call me tribalist but those Igalas should just go to hellllllllllll.
Haaa, my room mate is from that crazy state, u need to hear her out!
Wetin be my own sef!
I sha luv ma Alampasu! Lobatan.
Quoters, Im like, duuuurh

I used to think you're mentally okay...

If your Father is one of those men called ASUU...
Better tell him to carry his badluck away from Kogi state.

If any of your father's crew wants to die, they should kindly make use of the road that leads to your slave trade village..

Oh I forgot, you have no origin...

Ask your grandfather about your origin..

Deranged product of slave trade..

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Acidosis: How about the students who lost their lives as a result of ASUU strike? (directly or indirectly).

Well lemme keep quiet, cos if I talk now, they'll say its cos I hail from Kogi state.

Now, Wada is responsible for the whole Strike and death issue..

Infact, Wada is responsible for the longgggg delay..

Well na so e dey be...

I only pray the next ASUU member to die won't die in my state.
Atleast they won't distract the "little" development we are enjoying after about 12years of democracy in the state..

Those saying, Wada should have waited at the scene of the accident are the same people who would stone and unleash their anger on him and other convoy..

Going to the hospital with few journalists is a normal thing to do.
However the delay doesn't speak well of a leader..
Journalism is the reason why we see/read/hear their complaints today..

Lastly, Gov. Wada should pls warn his aides and if possible issue a sack letter to irresponsible personels and also, he shouldn't allow this sad event distract him from his responsibilities
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Judek2:

shocked shocked

I'm TB Joshua.. How can I help you..¿

I think you are the one that needs help.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by kennethokey(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
These folks(ASUU) just dashed my invigored hope. If dey had heeded 2 d pleas frm Nigerians, this death wouldn't hv happened. I'v bin a stranger in my own houz 4 many months(...more ahead), no tnx 2 ASUU's defiant disposition. Initially, dey were askin d FG 2 revamp our Universities(note: i wil stil give dem sortin cos dat has bin fixed in nature). Now, d r holdin 2 d demise of dia comrade which frm my own perspective does nt hinder dem frm suspendin dis strike. Na porting tins dey hungry me now sef. E b like say i go ball in Congo or Mali because e beta pass 9ja 4 now.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by sunkoye: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmy-richie:
I doubt if they can chase a whole governor away.

Junk journalism. Mtcheeew...
poverty or slave mentality!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: YOUR FATHER WILL DIE

you are an idiot.all your family shall die mumu.fool of the highest order
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
paker002: Thats a big FOOL talking there.... I dont blame this one....E no go know book as e dey like that oh... The retard wants to go back to school so that he can continue scamming his folks...... put your father in the late proffs shoes and repeat what you just said.

do you know what you are?.a fool.
i dont blame you its like you are not a student.you dont know what its like staying at home for five months .jobless agbero.onyeara idiot slowpoke fool.thats what you are.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by ProjectKay(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
[/sub][quote author=Miner13]
u're d jobless idiot here. Coz u cud nt reason wit ur naughty nd rusty IQ
** Young man must you insult people to drive home your point ,try and be civil , even if your dad is a lecturer, others have opinion and it isnt a sin for some1 to air his or her view. The rudeness and uncivility on this forum is disheartening.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kruzykidt: yh 1 of ur family member will soon die...jerk..heartless animal

fool.fool fool fool fool.mumu.you and all of your family wiil die
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by bobolic: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
SHAME. These old men should have behaved in a more mature manner. It was an accident not so? No other person lost his life. The man was hypertensive on top of it. We should not give room to sentiments all the time.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by alotofgrace(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adviser.General:
Idris, who confirmed that  Wada was chased out of the  emergency ward, said,    “We are surprised that a state governor could resort to telling lies because contrary to the claim by his spokesperson that he showed care towards our colleagues, he did not.

Idris added that though Wada  left the hospital “like a gentleman,”  some of  his overzealous  security aides tried  to be naughty.

Punch and their reckless journalism. Who is Idris and who is Wada? Who is confirming the story? You better edit your news before serving it out to the public. Don't be in a haste to dish out news.

Reference is being made to Dr Adekunle Idris.... The Lagos State University ASUU Chairman.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by ilibrarian(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Clemzy16: It will be more logical if you just insult the governor instead of the state. Igala is not the only tribe in kogi state, i'm from kogi and i'm yoruba. Thanks.

You are Okun
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
sunkoye: poverty or slave mentality!

Obviously you are a stark illiterate to think that those guys under any natural influence can chase the governor away.

1. He never ordered his any of the drivers amongst his convoy to kill anybody.

2. It was an accident.

3. He had no grudges with the deceased.

I can go on and on to educate you on this. But as it stands, you are not worth my time.

Note: I don't like low lives quoting me. Don't you ever try it again.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cashcard1: u b ilodo u hear me u b big akuya 4 saying such a tin 2 igala people . Abi na igala pple tell wada make him dey over speed 4 road...mtswww abeg mind ur tongue b4 we decend on u...beans
agba, nagoo
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by chilopat: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
waterhouse071: If only common Nigerians could be aware of their rights and have the gut to confront these politicians like these professors, Nigeria would be better off. GOD bless Nigeria.
my brother I'm tired of all these shit head politicians, common salary he can't pay, since September. all he can do is murder innocent citizens all in the name of accidents. na God go judge them. kogi state, mumu state. for the record that's my state by the way.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
omatule2000: i really dont know what was going through your mind while typing but in all honesty i just hope you have not missed your prescribed dosage, but if you have then its not too late you can always make up for it. hope you get well soon and wishing you speedy recovery.
omattah, olale, agba?
Just kiss ma assssss
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

the very day likes of you cease to exist.

because your Dad couldn't afford me right?
u sef don turn to woman adai?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Barryp: Listen 2 urslf. Ofcos ur an unrepentant tribalist. Am stil waitin 4 u 2 xpres ur grievances in plain Ceasar language rathr than hidin under ds pretext. Nonesense plz!
lols, aint saying nating but u lots are impeding d growth of kogi state.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Teelurv9:
hmm na sick tinz, sorry u hear
park well
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Before u talk, research!
Igalas are predators, dey milk kogi dry and dey do this will all authority.
Btw, Im aware of all d tribes in kogi state.
To ur insults, who cares? Come and beat up me na. Mtchwwww.
Idoma boy
Living Soul34:

You see your life? So the only problem you have with the insult on Kogi State is the fact she generalized it, you would have been okay with it had she singled out Igala for her insult... No tribe deserved to be insulted the way that girl that obviously lack home training did...... The way some of you from majority tribes look down of those from the minority tribes is just too bad... Its not the making of any man that he belongs to any tribe big or small, rich or poor. That you are a yoruba and not an Igala does not automatically make you a better person. I bet you, there are hundreds of Igalas of your age that are doing better than you in all ramifications of life... Mind you, i'm not from Kogi State...
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by vhickky(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
so, in other words until
1) the driver is prosecuted
2)iyayi's family is compensated
3)iyayi is buried
4) another NEC meeting holds....
the strike won't be called off.........this is so tragic.....the worst ASUU strike EVER......
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Daleoba(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
#me@:
I so agreee! Nice one!
He should have been beaten to pulp, nansense! Mtchwwwwwwwww
that Stupid state called Kogi? Poor state!
Well, if i talk now, dey will call me tribalist but those Igalas should just go to hellllllllllll.
Haaa, my room mate is from that crazy state, u need to hear her out!
Wetin be my own sef!
I sha luv ma Alampasu! Lobatan.
Quoters, Im like, duuuurh
...God wil pinish U..wt abt ur state guvnor(dt fucking religious fanatic..i wish i knw U..mean while Bleep U(ashawo lyk U)
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Ijayzbrainz: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who knows if Wada is born by accident.........
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Spray(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: He is a murderer
distinguish murderer 4 dat mater
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by BrosG: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
I heard the strike will be called off in January. Is that true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.