Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23094 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2013
So much has been said about how this is a faceless forum but these days there seem to be many picture threads. It is now time to also give the forum a voice and so let's introduce the Sweet, Sexy & Beautiful Voices of Nairalanders. smiley smiley smiley (Beauty as they say is in the eyes/ears of the beholder, so all voices are beautiful eventually smiley )

This particular thread will be for Shout-Outs(SO) to different Nairalanders depending on you i.e depending on those you know or those you regard (make sure you mention me o grin-just joking). The major aim is to have fun, so 'put on your best voices' (no fake accents o grin) and give a shout out to a member or members.

Below I will post links to virtually all the VNs (with permission) that have been created by Nairalanders before the inception of this thread. smiley
Afterwards, any Nairalander can then make a Shout-Out Voice Note (SOVN) for any other Nairalander(s) - greetings basically& whatever(as the spirit leads you grin)
The next post shall contain rules and guidelines.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
[b]The rules are as ffs:
Let all ur postings be within the 21 rules of NL smiley

The guidelines are as follows:
1) You create a VN using any sound recording software on your device.
2) You ensure to keep the recording within either two mins or 200kb for it to be 'uploadable'.
3) When Uploading a VN, you must still type some few words in the comments box for it to be 'uploadable'.
4) For those using mobile browsers, its easier to upload using UC browser than Opera or main browser.
5)if you are Uploading using UC browser, try not to keep ur content for longer than a min before you submit else you will get an error msg. Meaning that you should first make the VN(noting the location it was saved), then go ahead and click on reply to arrive @ the comments box, type something short, then use the browse/choose to navigate to the VN file, select it then proceed to submit. If you r Uploading more than one file @ once, make sure you have created all the files before you click on reply. Cheers. wink[/b]
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2013
El guapo one is missing. Lol. The spanish english speaker
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
What's your own lalaboy? Lol.

Well done jb wink but I can't find my appreciation and my newbie shout out on the list, kindly upload it as the one you uploaded is my vn done when I was sick embarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Where are the freestyles, raps, songs? angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: What's your own lalaboy? Lol.

Well done jb wink but I can't find my appreciation and my newbie shout out on the list, kindly upload it as the one you uploaded is my vn done when I was sick embarassed
ms_pee: Where are the freestyles, raps, songs? angry
All are coming up ladies wink.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi: El guapo one is missing. Lol. The spanish english speaker
Ok sir.

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jbluv55:
All are coming up ladies wink.

Include that harlos' last voice. The uh ah own wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
***modified - VNs transferred to the first set above***
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
And i did one for her when she hasn't come back from her exams where is it
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
***modified - VNs transferred to the main list above***
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
***modified - VNs transferred to main list above***
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
****modified - VNs transferred to main list above****

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good Job bro. . .
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
***modified - VNs transferred to main list two above***
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by sweettease(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is not a lazy job at all.......nice job jbluv

Bt you for no put dat my frnd vn and my reply o embarassed

More ororo to your elbow sha cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jb job jibola.. more ororo to ur Elbow bro.
Ekuise.

Even the ones I forgot I made cheesy
I had to download d shuga sings obey VN *covers face*
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
nice job dear
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
fabulousdame: nice job dear

Where is your VN? cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
This is not a lazy job at all.......nice job jbluv

Bt you for no put dat my frnd vn and my reply o embarassed

More ororo to your elbow sha cool
Editted
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
(
lalaboi:

Where is your VN? cheesy
i love y'all very much en i dnt want to cos major damage to ur ear drums grin grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi: Good Job bro. . .
TNX Broda

Shugamania: Jb job jibola.. more ororo to ur Elbow bro.
Ekuise.

Even the ones I forgot I made cheesy
I had to download d shuga sings obey VN *covers face*
TNX. You sang the song wt Very sweet voice. I had to ensure I added it. Sweet n Sexy Voice you got.

fabulousdame: nice job dear
TNX Sweetheart. My question to you is properly stated belowgrin :
lalaboi:

Where is your VN? cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Include that harlos' last voice. The uh ah own wink
grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Fabulousdame cook something and lets listen wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi ur vn is hilarious...cant stop lafing... fabulous dibia, really nice one, i love it
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: Fabulousdame cook something and lets listen wink
okay
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2013
here's d vn..

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2013
This is beautiful, you know why? grin

You mentioned my name first,Sweet tease's followed immediately and your is voice sweet kiss

but there is still one more request... undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: This is beautiful, you know why? grin

You mentioned my name first,Sweet tease's followed immediately and your is voice sweet kiss

but there is still one more request... undecided

for your mind oh grin
thank u shaa
which request again?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:

for your mind oh grin
thank u shaa
which request again?
Na true o, no be bobo.

We haven't seen how beautiful look embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.