Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (22996 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2013
@fabulousdame I love the shout out.

@harlos dis is a thread meant for voice notes. TNX
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:55am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
Na true o, no be bobo.

We haven't seen how beautiful look embarassed
u like talking ironically ehn...buh since na only u dey here, make i quick put am so dat i go remove am quick. check d other side
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
u like talking ironically ehn...buh since na only u dey here, make i quick put am so dat i go remove am quick. check d other side
which other side?

I didn't see anythingsad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55: @fabulousdame I love the shout out.

You don come niyen o sad

she drooped one already
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55: @fabulousdame I love the shout out.

thanks cookie

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Fabulous sad
there is another thingembarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: Fabulous sad
there is another thingembarassed
na u con know oh
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
na u con know oh
might not be now, just say yes.

Are you going to sing for me? cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by moonraker(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Interesting thread. Carry on chop chop grin cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2013
moonraker: Interesting thread. Carry on chop chop grin cheesy

Mr moon cheesy, howdy?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2013
moonraker: Interesting thread. Carry on chop chop grin cheesy
where is urs? grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
might not be now, just say yes.

Are you going to sing for me? cheesy
yes a christmas song
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:41am On Nov 15, 2013
A Christmas song seems nice plus a new year song. I think i'll start composing one.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by moonraker(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
where is urs? grin

grin

Why do u need mine when you...... wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by moonraker(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cool cool

Great singing btw

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
yes a christmas song
No. Sing a song and dedicate it to me.

Christmas song ko, ileya song ni sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: here's d vn..

Heheh. . so you have joined em in calling me lie lie boiy bah lol. . Nice voice you got there. wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: lalaboi ur vn is hilarious...cant stop lafing... fabulous dibia, really nice one, i love it

Did i really say dibia? lol. . I thought i said DIva. . lol.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Where is the confession of bilikisu undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cool cool
are you a born-again?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by sweettease(f): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
Editted
thank you dear

fabulousdame: here's d vn..
Thank you dear kiss arrangement of monikers so on pointe grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: Where is the confession of bilikisu undecided

It will be too big for NL direct download. .
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2013
http://sharesend.com/ubyf4mrs

Harlos affair confession. Bilikisu testifies to the Nairaland court.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

It will be too big for NL direct download. .
I can still insert it
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
I can still insert it
make it direct
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
I can still insert it

Posted above. .
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Elepepe talk to me!! E simi egbe!!!! grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Cool thread.. Wish i can request for a VN to be taken down sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by texanomaly(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2013
I've tried to do a VN before. It was not compatible or something. What am i doing wrong?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly: I've tried to do a VN before. It was not compatible or something. What am i doing wrong?

WHat was the file sixe?

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by texanomaly(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

WHat was the file sixe?
It's been a while. I dont remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Know Your Magic Number. / Please Don't Post Here! / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.