Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23115 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emmyk:
Who?? shocked Me?? shocked What should I say in the voice note? shockedshocked
Anything, or you can make a shoutout to the house. smiley just like the ones on the first page.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Deiok:
Anything, or you can make a shoutout to the house. smiley just like the ones on the first page.
Okay. I will, tomorrow. smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Lemme drop it before I sleep. wink

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: Lemme drop it before I sleep. wink
Emmyk. cool cool cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: Lemme drop it before I sleep. wink
Nice one Bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by elrony(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
This was done some couple of weeks back....... Melt my heart- adele. Deiok's version. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deiok:
Nice one Bro. smiley
Thanks, Bro. cool

Yet another....

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
Thanks, Bro. cool

Yet another....

You can sing sha..even more than meembarassedembarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

You can sing sha..even more than meembarassedembarassed
'Singing' VN or yo lying. embarassedembarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
Thanks, Bro. cool

Yet another....
ayaf laugh kill my sef grin

me liky ur voice o wink

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
Thanks, Bro. cool

Yet another....twale
Nice (almost) soprano there. You really can do feminine singing I swear. cool cool cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nice (almost) soprano there. You really can do feminine singing I swear. cool cool cool
Okay means I'm carrying's mid-way-suprano. Abi?? cheesy I didnt even know.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
'Singing' VN or yo lying. embarassedembarassed

I'm not lying..being very honestsadsad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Emmyk(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I'm not lying..being very honestsadsad
I'm sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Emmyk: I'm sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Its okaycheesy butlipsrsealedembarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 4:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmass Sweet Pals! This VN's for you to sing along! :*

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2013
merry christmas swiftly
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Agozie48: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Seriously this forum voice game is wierd.... Like seriously why on earth would I download strangers voice and waste reasonable amount of mb that I would use and browse reasonable things..
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Then am wondering why you just wasted ur mb making that comment - you could hav just 'flipped the page' without a comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dont mind the dude, he is lost and confused.

3 Likes

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year shout out loversgringrin
Wishing y'all a fulfilled and blessed year kisskiss

Btw,,I wonder who'll drop the first VN for the year,,, methinks twuld be.....

lipsrsealedtonguetongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
thatgurlvixen: Happy new year shout out loversgringrin
Wishing y'all a fulfilled and blessed year kisskiss

Btw,,I wonder who'll drop the first VN for the year,,, methinks twuld be.....

lipsrsealedtonguetongue
Youtongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
harlos:
Youtongue

Me kor,,me nii tonguegringrin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Me kor,,me nii tonguegringrin
You joor undecided
Be a leader by example wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by jnrbayano(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Where did they keep your bar Jbluv55?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
jnrbayano: Where did they keep your bar Jbluv55?

its gone sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by jnrbayano(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

its gone sad

Nairaland Amnesia smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nairaland Amnesia smiley

yea
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
This is a disaster. Even Elantracey's diary is also gone. I just hope seun is able if possible recover the data back.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls op be more clear on how to upload our. Vn.....where do we upload it to? Here on nl? Where exactly? I wana participate on this, I'm using bb and tablet now................thanks
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Odinaka00: Pls op be more clear on how to upload our. Vn.....where do we upload it to? Here on nl? Where exactly? I wana participate on this, I'm using bb and tablet now................thanks
After you must have recorded the voice not. Clink on reply, clink the portal use for uploading pics. Then select the recorded vn then write something on the comment box and submit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.