Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23107 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think these newbies are not showing enough respect to Baba. . . .

Una dey do VN like it's going extinct yet none of una fit hala Baba?

Na Shamusha go chop all of una eye! angry

Make I nor vex for una o. . . undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baba no mind them , dem nor knw say you don old with grey hair already. . grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: Harlos. you actually refer to your voice as voice? na weird sound you get. no be voice tongue
that na voice na embarassed

y are u makin me feel like i should sing songangry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Elepepe talk to me!! E simi egbe!!!! grin

nitlad:

O jasi. . . wink

grin

Na only una two understand wetin nitlad dey talk, this kind love ehn..

nitlad: I think these newbies are not showing enough respect to Baba. . . .

He he...vex.

Baba ko, mama ni.. where's ur own shout out?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad: I think these newbies are not showing enough respect to Baba. . . .

i'm nt sure u listened to mine cos i shala to u, or....did my voice discourage u frm listening further
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
thanks so much, u're fabulous... kiss

i'm not eating dis afternoon.grin
lol.. hunger go kill you oh
u rr welcome en tanks too
Shugamania:

This is one powerful voice. Are u a member of an opera group or something?
i totally agree with u, it's so nice...

lalaboi gringringrin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: that na voice na embarassed

y are u makin me feel like i should sing songangry

grin grin

Sing please, no mind Lala.. but no rap o. cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: Baba no mind them , dem nor knw say you don old with grey hair already. . grin

Olosi ni bobo yi. . . . grin

When I begin dey dabaru the thread now, dem go sabi what's up. . .
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:
grin

Na only una two understand wetin nitlad dey talk, this kind love ehn..

He he...vex.

Baba ko, mama ni.. where's ur own shout out?

Make I vex?. . . embarassed

I already uploaded a VN! tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: i'm nt sure u listened to mine cos i shala to u, or....did my voice discourage u frm listening further

undecided undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

Sing please, no mind Lala.. but no rap o. cheesy
thnk u jare, because of u i knw my weakness...

I want to singgrin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

undecided undecided
u won't say thank u ?sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugar. . U sure you want Harlos to sing? . This thread go collapse o
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lalaboi interviews Bilikisu(indicting harlos) grin

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

Make I vex?. . . embarassed

I already uploaded a VN! tongue

tongue
Well, they already uploaded a VN too. Nothing begets nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: Shugar. . U sure you want Harlos to sing? . This thread go collapse o
eh ehn...d foundation no strong angry

Jbluv55: Harlos confession
u don do mistake again sad
no b me confess na sebi, na framed work be dis...
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

tongue
Well, they already uploaded a VN too. Nothing begets nothing tongue

Mo ti fe ma binu die die. . .
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ok nitlad you've bin noted. Shout out to you in the next 20 mins. Oya abeg take down all the stuff. Ejor Baba. grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: Shugar. . U sure you want Harlos to sing? . This thread go collapse o

Na nitlad wan collapse d thread nor harlos.

Nitboi, u deserve a veryyyyy long ban for real.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nitlad, shut up and get out!! angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55: Ok nitlad you've bin noted. Shout out to you in the next 20 mins. Oya abeg take down all the stuff. Ejor Baba. grin

angry angry angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Na nitlad wan collapse d thread nor harlos.

Nitboi, u deserve a veryyyyy long ban for real.

Awon people yi n bi mi ninu now. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.