Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (17985 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour? / If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2007
yeah fraud. did excel12 tell you that he claimed to be the owner of Nairaland? That was the last straw!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by mrpataki(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by scorpio1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2007
Please admin,how do i post a topic?
What do i have to do and where do i go to,i have tried to locate it so i thought i might ask.
Thanks for this site,keep it up.
Ciao!!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
Seun:

yeah fraud. did excel12 tell you that he claimed to be the owner of Nairaland? That was the last straw!
Rules of Power number 1: Never outshine d monster! Sorry Master! grin
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by netotse(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2007
seun there seems to be a prob with the 'new posts replying yours' link because when i click it it goes to the index(or is it home?)page, and also is there anyway for me to stop some topics from showing u there,

needless to say i appreciate all u're doing and while i may not agree with some of the stuff u're doing i think u're doing a 'wunnerful' job keep it up!

p.s. how far this thing about changing 3 dots to comma's its cramping enough pples styles
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2007
seun there seems to be a prob with the 'new posts replying yours' link because when i click it it goes to the index(or is it home?)page, and also is there anyway for me to stop some topics from showing u there,
same here also
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yeah. It's all I could do to keep the site operational. Sorry.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by omoge25(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2007
netotse:

seun there seems to be a prob with the 'new posts replying yours' link because when i click it it goes to the index(or is it home?)page
wow i taught it was only me that was happening too,
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by zigbo(f): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
Seun:

Yeah. It's all I could do to keep the site operational. Sorry.

does that mean that its going to remain like that? undecided
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by drrionelli(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
seun there seems to be a prob with the 'new posts replying yours' link because when i click it it goes to the index(or is it home?)page
At the risk of sounding redundant, allow me to add my name to the roster of those to whom this has happened.

Also, allow me to note that I have somewhat circumvented this inconvenience by going to the "show posts" in my profile page and checking for any responses to them, there.  Not as elegant, perhaps, but certainly doable.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by camille(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2007
hi.pls i would like 2 modify my password.could you help me out.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Russia: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
How does the adminstrator feel after banning a user and why do you decide to unban some of them (if you do)
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by acidrop(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2007
ok mr admin i have been experiencing some problems now, anytym i log on to my nl account i click updated topics the nairaland homepage appears i dont know why, but it is really annoying watsup with that?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Carlosein(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
seun, kudos to you on how you manage n/land so far (with all different peoples from all walks of life, it's a miracle how u do keep online)

anyway, i posted some contributions to this topic:

[url=http://Re: 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands]Re: 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands[/url]

but reading through today, i can't seem to find any views by me.

are there two similar threads dealing with the same issue or have i done anything wrong (God forbid).

once again, weldone.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by otuwe(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
i have tried changing my email address in my account from tessynelly@yahoo.com to talk2tessy2003@yahoo.com

its not just reflecting. pls help me out SEUN

thanks
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by camille(f): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
hi seun.pls am still appealin for the change of my user name to loveblues.would really appreciate a reply pls.thanks
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Migines(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
Seun,
why is "NAIRAWOOD" moved to forum games from the jokes section while "one word association" remains.
If u ask me, nairawood is more of a joke than a game and one word association is DEFINITELY a game.
I will really appeciate beyond measures if u can move it back to the jokes section. thanks
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by femadis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ seun,
I discorver that when ever i post a reply or a topic, it's normarly not logged but modify what can i do 2 always logged my reply. plssssssssssssssssssssssss responde. shocked .You can see what i mean! anybody can tamper with my post,pls what can i do?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by babycool(f): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2007
SEUN, pls can u tell me why you transfered my thread 'How do you want to spend yur xmas' to another person and why you remove my thread ' I found love at Nairaland? sad
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by sexytitan(f): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2007
Yo, Seun i think i want to have a username change coz my current one is dull, weird, and totally not my style.Plzzzzzzzz can you help me out,
, and please respond quickly coz it seems like u forgot to pay for your internet connection, just kidding wink
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by eldee(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2007
ssup admin, i need to change ma username too.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by topkin(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2007
Seun, when you post a new topic, how do you tag it "New" and is there a way u can make it more noticeable/give it a high priority level?

Why do some posts make the home page and some don't, especially if the one that does not make it to the home page is a replica of one that was posted before?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2007
what happens when a topic becomes off limits or missing and still appears on the home page?

i replied to the thread"brides that cry on their wedding day" only to find out the next day that it has become off limits /missing for me whilist its still being displayed at the home page why ?

have i done something wrong ? sad
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by topkin(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2007
Its not only u that cant access it my dear., I think everybody cant. I feel seun deleted the topic and forgot to remove it from the home page.

Seun pls kindly delete this topic from the Homepage!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2007
Seun, how about having a dedicated section, for automobile technical discussions? Somewhere we can post "work in progress" on cars being modified, or just going through routine repairs?

People could ask questions, and get answers to any problems they may have. Pretty useful for the average car owner who may want to carry out their own maintenance, or diagnose a persistent fault.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Mustay(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
Mustay:

SEUN RETURN THE NEW POST REPLYING URS LINK
angry angry
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2007
Why do you think I removed it, by the way?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2007
Why do you think I removed the link in the first place?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Mustay(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
i wouldn't  know, bt it makes the site boring to use.

moreover, most sites do have it.

I know whre to see YOUR POSTS in ma profile so y did you replace it?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2008
Technical difficulties.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by topkin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2008
top_kin:

Seun, when you post a new topic, how do you tag it "New" and is there a way u can make it more noticeable/give it a high priority level?

Why do some posts make the home page and some don't, especially if the one that does not make it to the home page is a replica of one that was posted before?

Seun u av not ansewered me angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by eldee(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2008
Dude, I already sent an email to u for the change of username, just tell me if ur doing it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Begging Business! / Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.