Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding (41434 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by LMAyedun(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Here are former Lagos state governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his lovely wife, Oluremi Tinubu at their traditional wedding years (years, years) ago.

And, below, look at them now. One a Senator, the other a (alleged) godfather. Time has been good to them.

14 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by hercules07: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tinubu don manipulate his age ooooooo, if he got married in 1967, how old was he at the time of his marriage? This one na under 17 Naija style. Abi na 1987 be the thing?

10 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Teegurlee(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lovely couple! They've really done well for themself.

4 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by yunglykmine(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba oh!!!!
The Godfather himself.
Take a look at those glasses at the traditional wedding pix sef... "Baddest guy eva liveth"

5 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jagaban changed totally. Is my eyes playing tricks on me cos I think he was handsome then.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...abi na loot?

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by FilesUpdator(f): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Casted!
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by strawgirl(f): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Still together. Good for them. God bless their marriage. The wife still looking good. Tinubu looked better when he was younger.

6 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by BabaEleko(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi aponbepore tio send anybody. Ina n jo ogiri osa. Omo kan bi medogbon. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!

58 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by gluv01(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by martin1772(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one, waiting for my time to manifest wit my lovely wife

2 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
No one knew he was going to become the PDP slayer.

JAGABAN

8 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Chimzy2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
And so?..wetin make I do with the pix
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Unblockable: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07: Tinubu don manipulate his age ooooooo, if he got married in 1967, how old was he at the time of his marriage? This one na under 17 Naija style. Abi na 1987 be the thing?
If you the 1987 to be 1967, I would be tempted to say that you were looking at the pix with your osport

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
yunglykmine: Baba oh!!!!
The Godfather himself.
Take a look at those glasses at the traditional wedding pix sef... "Baddest guy eva liveth"

Shut up if you don't have anything better to say.......WTF is baba oh?
Someone that is allegedly one of the most corrupt in this Country..yet guys like you Adore Corruption.

Tinubu's Net worth should be more than some States in this Country.

And you are here screaming like agbero, Constituting nuisance on a public forum.

19 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by abatajjvii: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jagaban
Jagaban

Jagaban

Jagaban

Jagaban

One love man

7 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by 9jahubcom(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wahoo
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by AnOlAd: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wow they started together a long time ago, nice to know that...

Tinubu sha? not a fan though.....
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lovely...and his glasses reduced in size with yearsgrin
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by tallfact: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
HANDSOME MAN, THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES WHAT IT TAKES TO MATCH THE POWER THAT BE....... LONG LIVE YOU BUT TREAD WITH CAUTION!

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by waaliano: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jaaa. gaaa. baaan. Eru iku

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na wa o! See transformation of face! Can't believe that first picture is Tinubu. shocked
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Adeola894(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Someone that is allegedly one of the most corrupt in this Country..yet guys like you Adore Corruption.

And you are here screaming like agbero, Constituting nuisance on a public forum.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by dridowu: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Simple as A.B.C = Positive Transformation

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Gee001: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lol. No be today these our sexy eyes start work o.

Beautiful
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by venous(f): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi tio send anybody. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!
the guy is going and you are here pouring incantation... don't fail to continue when he goes o... isi adigh gi nma

2 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Only In Nigeria we celebrate thiefs.....wetin come concern me with his traditional pictures ? Hisses

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by moodswing(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
This man was destined to lead the unwise and the ignorant. Tinubu has truly left an indelible mark as one of the most seasoned corrupt politician in Nigeria.

The rule is: Don't loot, but looting is allowed if you won't be caught.

Unlike Ibori and Lucky Igninedion. Tinubu used tested and trusted syndicates with vast connection in the underworld, to execute one of the most advanced corruption in Lagos state.

The people he looted today still celebrate him and regard him very highly.

Moral of the story: Tinubu changed the face of corruption in Nigeria and has earned the respect of his fellow looters and detractors alike.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi tio send anybody. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!

Another Nuisance on a public forum.

It is safe to say you are probably one of those randy youth that can or is being used as political thug..

Instead of you to engage your thoughts with things that are uplifting to the mind, and how you can liberate your self from b..utt licking and reject being a tool to perpetuate corruption, you are here typing nigger babble.

Your mates in the western world are changing the World as we know it...fu...cking m..oron

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by usmolad(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

go hug transformer grin
nutty_hnic:

go hug transformer

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo) / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.