Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? (1917 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / PHOTO: If You Used This And Still Single/unmarried...you Know The Rest / Safe Sex 101: Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by ufos77: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Its been a while since I came hear.
I am in a kind of fix and need advice from mature minds ONLY.
There is this girl I dated years back when I was in university. She left me for some established dude but it didn't work out for her.( To be honest, I was also not ready for her as she is extremely beautiful and I couldn't match the rival toasters).
Anyway, we got back in touch early this year and she came over to visit me in Lagos from Abuja whilst visiting her relatives and coming for her friend's wedding. One thing led to another and we had sex in August. She asked me to remind her to take her pills to avoid pregnancy which I did when she left me place- as she claimed she might forget. She later traveled to South Africa for vacation for 2 weeks and returned. She stayed at my place for about three days and we has sex more times toward end of September.
To cut the story short, when she was leaving this time I did not remind her as I assumed every woman who doesn't want pregnancy would remember to take her pills.
She calls me in October to say she has missed her period and has seen a doctor who advised her for abortion as it was over 4 weeks old.
We have talked it over and I do not want the child. She gave me the impression that she would take care of it and was not putting me on the spot. Only for her to tell me 6 weeks in that she wants to keep the baby.
Don't get me wrong, I am not denying I may be responsible for the pregnancy, but i don't want a kid now. The lady (31years) now says she wants to keep the baby even if I don't want it and that she can take care of the baby. I have accused her of planning it from the onset but she has denied it. Now she tells me that she will be a good mother and whether I accept the baby or not she has decided to keep it as she has spoken to her Pastor about it. I am 35years.
Now I went to her facebook page only to see cake design for a baby as if her pregnancy is being celebrated and her friends making complementary comments like..."it is good for the baby" beneath the picture of the cake.

So nairalanders especially ladies, please make your input especially 190, Born2phuck, bushyanus, onila, sexkilllZ, et al. MATURE COMMENTS PLEASE
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by demelza: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Her age gives a clue to why she wants to keep the baby. Besides I dont think that pregnancy was unplanned, she knew exactly what she wanted and went for it.
You, dear op, just happened to be the lucky spérm donor.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by tpia5: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
When you had sex without a condom, multiple times for that matter, you didnt know it would result in pregnancy?

Hope you dont go around spreading stds, just saying.

Sounds like you're a slacker who likes sleeping around but doesnt like responsibility.

Seriously, how much is a condom?
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by ufos77: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
hello tpia! How u dey? I am neither a slacker nor can't afford a condom as u think. The condom actually broke on one occasion as I am bigger than your average condom cool. I am not avoiding responsibility. If I wanted a kid I would say so but we both appeared not to want it thus the pill. beside I may be going abroad next year. I don't want my kid raised by another man or in my absence.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by nbright: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
demelza: Her age gives a clue to why she wants to keep the baby. Besides I dont think that pregnancy was unplanned, she knew exactly what she wanted and went for it.
Thank You... @op, why don't you want the baby?, are you afraid of commitment?, since she said she could and would take care of the baby why not let her be?... Lastly I still can't fathom why a man will accept a woman that left him when he was struggling and go to someone financially better only to come back when he's establishe/doing well
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by tpia5: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
ufos77: I am not avoiding responsibility. If I wanted a kid I would say so but we both appeared not to want it thus the pill. beside I may be going abroad next year. I don't want my kid raised by another man or in my absence.

Then you should be using a condom dear.

Since you refused to, then let the woman be.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by weymzy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
U slept with her several times without condom, what then were you expecting? A carton?
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Tsmooth1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by weazley(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
demelza: Her age gives a clue to why she wants to keep the baby. Besides I dont think that pregnancy was unplanned, she knew exactly what she wanted and went for it.
yu must read thoughts, there yu av it op, u ar d lucky donor, and yu av won ursef a bouncin baby.chheeerrsssss
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by raqueal(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
ufos77: Dear Nairalanders,

So nairalanders especially ladies, please make your input especially 190, Born2phuck, bushyanus, onila, sexkilllZ, et al. MATURE COMMENTS PLEASE

something tells me that you are probably just kidding.

A 35 year old man has unprotected sex with a 31 year old woman whom he has no intentions to marry and expects her to have an abortion? I'm sure this will sound ridiculous to you if you read it slowly. Again, you do not want to marry her and you do not want your kid to be raised by another man or in your absence. You think you have a right to give options/decide this when you are not interested in marriage? You lost that right when you ignored that condom. She is 31 and shall do as she pleases.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hi @Op. To tell you the truth, that lady has plans. for her to let you go when you where n othing and coming back now you are something is weird. You should think about it. At her age she needs child but you don't think that's all cos one day, she would ask you to start doing your responsibility as a father. Nothing goes for nothing. She had her own plan. U're now a father.sory to say that. Hope u understand me
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Yahoo1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
what is the big deal kwanu? she wants to keep the baby,she can take care of the baby,so y dafuq are yu worried?
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by jmoore(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Because she is not a terrorist that aborts babies.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by GoodFaith: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:
When you had sex without a condom, multiple times for that matter, you didnt know it would result in pregnancy?

Hope you dont go around spreading stds, just saying.

Sounds like you're a slacker who likes sleeping around but doesnt like responsibility.

Seriously, how much is a condom?
Dumb B?
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by GoodFaith: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cykik: Hi @Op. To tell you the truth, that lady has plans. for her to let you go when you where n othing and coming back now you are something is weird. You should think about it. At her age she needs child but you don't think that's all cos one day, she would ask you to start doing your responsibility as a father. Nothing goes for nothing. She had her own plan. U're now a father.sory to say that. Hope u understand me
Some time men are more careful with young girl than the so call big girls
You will think the big girls will not get pregnant with a marriage
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by holyvirgin: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oh please go take care of your problems.
Why seek for advices now, when you were enjoying and grinding the babe you locked door, lock everywhere they sweat like he goat now the result is out you want advices undecided
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by zeb04(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
So u want her 2 commit an abortion. R u worth d pain dats coms wit dat. Let her kip her pikin joor,wen d child turns out 2 b great its al d silly men dat wil begin 2 pursue d child everywhr. Me oh no abortion if I happen 2 ve sex nd 4get 2 take my drugs,I wil kip my pikin oh,d guy dnt ve a say in dat one
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by GoodFaith: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
holyvirgin: Oh please go take care of your problems.
Why seek for advices now, when you were enjoying and grinding the babe you locked door, lock everywhere they sweat like he goat now the result is out you want advices undecided
Other hater
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by mademoiselle(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
ufos77: hello tpia! How u dey? I am neither a slacker nor can't afford a condom as u think. The condom actually broke on one occasion as I am bigger than your average condom cool. I am not avoiding responsibility. If I wanted a kid I would say so but we both appeared not to want it thus the pill. beside I may be going abroad next year. I don't want my kid raised by another man or in my absence.

So because u don't want another man 2 raise d baby, u want it dead? Like seriously? Humans n their selfishness know no bounds. Abeg if u dont want anything 2 do with d child allow her have it biko. We all can do without another poor soul cryin out from d grave for d sins of his or her parents biko.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by mademoiselle(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
nbright: Thank You... @op, why don't you want the baby?, are you afraid of commitment?, since she said she could and would take care of the baby why not let her be?... Lastly I still can't fathom why a man will accept a woman that left him when he was struggling and go to someone financially better only to come back when he's establishe/doing well

In celine dion's voice " the power of [/s]love [s] or the penis
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by GoodFaith: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
mademoiselle:

In celine dion's voice " the power of [/s]love [s] or the penis
What about the power of set me free
Power of love or Py
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by zeb04(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Men nd their selfishness,u dnt want d baby,fine she won't boda u wit responsiblity,she jst want 2 ve her baby bt nah d guy prefers an abortion so d babe wil b restless al her life biko oh dats hw one silly guy tld me he dosnt lik condom,he prefers it raw...ehnn so I wil b d one killin my womb wit drugs dat also leads 2 ovarain cancer. God punish sm men

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Mamacita007(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
weazley: there yu av it op, u ar d lucky donor, and yu av won ursef a bouncin baby.chheeerrsssss

lloooooollll
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
OP, stop gossiping about me on Nairaland. Come lets talk na. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You enjoyed as well, why didn't you use protection. You will be my babydaddy, you like it not undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by troy20(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
wow! you are going to be a father now man.congrates.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
take am easy na, @op just do the needful. For crying out loud you re 35! & am guessing that's your NL age, you re prolly 40 or smetn, go get married n bcom a papa
Gudluck.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
zeb04: Men nd their selfishness,u dnt want d baby,fine she won't boda u wit responsiblity,she jst want 2 ve her baby bt nah d guy prefers an abortion so d babe wil b restless al her life biko oh dats hw one silly guy tld me he dosnt lik condom,he prefers it raw...ehnn so I wil b d one killin my womb wit drugs dat also leads 2 ovarain cancer. God punish sm men
lmao, but true true condom no dae sweet. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by tpia5: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2013

My goodness, this is such a brilliant post unlike the usual ones in the regular nairaland maze of s.tupidity?

100 likes.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 15, 2013
At 35 you didn't know that if you have sex with a woman she might get pregnant? undecided
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 15, 2013
A woman doesn't have to be married to have a baby. If you won't provide for it, then she will. The situation may not be ideal, but she has made a choice. A mother always finds a way.
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by Nutase: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Bwuhahahahaha tongue
Re: Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? by nikdam: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
mademoiselle:

So because u don't want another man 2 raise d baby, u want it dead? Like seriously? Humans n their selfishness know no bound[quote author=raqueal]

something tells me that you are probably just kidding.

A 35 year old man has unprotected sex with a 31 year old woman whom he has no intentions to marry and expects her to have an abortion? I'm sure this will sound ridiculous to you if you read it slowly. Again, you do not want to marry her and you do not want your kid to be raised by another man or in your absence. You think you have a right to give options/decide this when you are not interested in marriage? You lost that right when you ignored that condom. She is 31 and shall do as she pleases.

@Op maybe u forgot to tell us u dont like using a condom, and now it has turn to pregnancy you want the poor lady to go and have an abortion risking her health and life for your irresponsibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men. / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? / Ladies And Their Complicated Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.