Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses (2461 Views)

Plus Size and Regular Size Formal/Work/Business Casual/Unique Women's Blouses / Female Blouses Available / How To Make Beautiful And Durable Shoes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
This would interest you only if you can sew but have issues with making blouses perfectly. Our weekend crash programme will help you correct all the issues you have with this .we would put you through various technics for making and finishings on blouse.

Only our form (which is 5k) admits you to this special class.no dextral fees is required.
Our school is at 13 yaya abatan street Ogba Lagos
Time 11am-4pm.

You are expected to come with all materials necessary for making blouse.(eg) lining ,air stay,warding,zip,fabric,thread ,plus brown paper.

Don't miss this.

Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
You can actually make blouses this good after our tutorials

Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Before meets after

Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
smiley
Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by VikkyD(f): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2014
smileyYou're doing a great job madam. More Grace to you ma.
Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by ify11: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello madam. Pls is this program still on going? I will like to perfect my skills. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by Immaangel(f): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2015
can I get a video on this pls
Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by Chilove2016: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello ma, I must say that you are doing a great here. May God bless really,really good.pls I will like to be a part this wonderful class of yours. Hope am not too late. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Blouses by Chilove2016: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello ma, I must say that you are doing a great job here. May God bless really,really good.pls I will like to be a part this wonderful class of yours. Hope am not too late. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce_my Best Love / Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses / Shopaholic Kiss Sale 1 Day To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.