Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service (28862 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by topeorekoy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
The burial of the Ondo State commissioner of Culture and Tourism, Deji Falae, took place today in Akure the Ondo State capital.

Mr. Falae's burial was witnessed by his wife Mrs. Eseh Falae, his brother Barrister Deji Falae and his children, Wuraola, Ayorinde and Oreoluwa. The funeral service took place at the funeral service St David's Anglican Cathedral, Ijomu, Akure

Also in attendance was the Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, his wife, Olukemi and the Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon Dare Emiola

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by topsy1971: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by juman(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Davo93(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
More pics...
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Davo93(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2013

RIP Falae reincarnate!!!
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Davo93(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2013

Mrs Eseh Falae, Widow of the late Ondo State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Barr Deji Falae (right), being consoled by a fanily member, at the funeral service for the late Commissioner, at St David's Anglican Cathedral. Ijomu, Akure, today.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Davo93(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mrs Eseh Falae, Widow of the late Ondo State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Barr Deji Falae (2nd right), with her children, Wuraola (right), Ayorinde (left) and Oreoluwa, at the funeral service for the late Commissioner, at St David's Anglican Cathedral. Ijomu, Akure, today.
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Davo93(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2013

As i pay my last respect to this rare gem, i say he is one of the few politicians we have in this nation who work tiredlessly with his might selflessly.

It might interest you to know this man is the only commissioner in the state who does not own a house until his death. He was engulfed with the passion to serve his state rather than accumulate looted funds like most politicians do today.

I am not too surprised about this because his father, Olu Falae has a very similar and wonderful record. I just hope our politicians also think of a day like this when people will talk about them and do something worthwhile in their lifetime.

I pray God in his infinite mercy will keep his wife and children and we hope to see a 'Babatunde' among his kids in the nearest future.

39 Likes

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Willgates(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
I made a similar thread! What's d criterion for making a front page sef?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by simongonner: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by obalampard(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP!!!
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Polio: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP sad
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Akshow: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
See fine young man o. Eyaaaaah. Rip . Death u are so cruel. Gosh! I pity d widow o. May we never loss our spouse early. May we live long together with our spouse, see how children's children IJN. Eyaaaah poor woman I pray God guves her the fortitude to bear this loss.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by nerodenero: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
In those days, it was a taboo for a young person to die. Now, more young people die living the old alive. The world is crazy now and I don't think there is ending to such tragedies.
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by windows8: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by astronautog(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rip
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by nerodenero: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Willgates: I made a similar thread! What's d criterion for making a front page sef?
Wait for your time, keep creating threads with sources and you might be lucky to make front page. I don't think there is a criterion for making front page but if you post thread first before others and it appeals to the mods, you might just make it. Good luck grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na wa o,so that guy dey 6 feet below now,all alone,hmmmmm. Rest in peace o
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by alfredo4u(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rip bro
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by moscobabs(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Davo93:

As i pay my last respect to this rare gem, i say he is one of the few politicians we have in this nation who work tiredlessly with his might selflessly.

It might interest you to know this man is the only commissioner in the state who does not own a house until his death. He was engulfed with the passion to serve his state rather than accumulate looted funds like most politicians do today.

I am not too surprised about this because his father, Olu Falae has a very similar and wonderful record. I just hope our politicians also think of a day like this when people will talk about them and do something worthwhile in their lifetime.

I pray God in his infinite mercy will keep his wife and children and we hope to see a 'Babatunde' among his kids in the nearest future.
RIP ...@ Op pls correct yourself in spelling politicians on Nairaland,the correct spelling is polithievians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
I pray that God will comfort them as the mourn. Heart breaking to see a young lady widowed suddenly!
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by iamswizz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Davo93:

rare gem lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by chichi414: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Anthony0094(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is this man dead
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
so sad may he rest in peace.
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Fadelex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
tears always roll down my cheeks each time I see children loses either or both of their parents... in a country where both parents cannot successfully cater for d need of d family, how will one parent do it except by God's grace.
lost my mum 17years ago and some family members promised heaven on earth only for dem to disappear into thin air few weeks later. but God has been faithful til this day. I pray God will be the father of the children and husband to d wife.

25 Likes

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Temitoper1: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP!!!
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by e2nuoluwa(f): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Cordismaria: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
What a beautiful wife he had, but why is it dat good pple die earlyer Rip 2 d death.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by easyfem(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Even d rich cry
Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by vicfajeze: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
chief take heart.akoni ri iru e mo o.lagbara olorun,ekoni riku omo mo o.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
its well..may his soul rest in d bosom of d Lord.Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri / Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.