Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Csi Losing Its Main Man - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Csi Losing Its Main Man (3199 Views)

Csi Las Gidi / Nigeria Bashed (Or Exposed?) Again On American TV - CSI On CBS / Csi Vs Law And Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Csi Losing Its Main Man by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2008
Apparently it's all gotten to be too much for Crime Scene Investigator Gil Grissom. Or, it will.

Calling it an actual signoff rather than yet another sabbatical, EW.com reports that William Petersen will be leaving CSI sometime midseason.

"Billy is leaving," series executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said. "But he will remain throughout the run of the series an executive producer. And he will, whenever CBS asks, come back. I don't think you've seen the last of Gil Grissom."

http://tv.yahoo.com/csi-crime-scene-investigation/show/461/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20080715:a5ac24bc_efba438f_a2b3_5433d8b5214e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad!! That's my main man, that's what keeps the show going.

SAD!!!!!!!

I wonder how the new episode will look now, for better or for worse.

Or will they keep running old episodes.

I just hope CSI will keep it's splendor! ~sniff sniff~

Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by RedHotChic(f): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
They've been running old ones for a while so I switched to CSI maimi. Horatio is lovely.
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 2:13am On Jul 17, 2008
I just read this and am heart broken sad
Grissom is my favorite character in all the CSIs. Bahhh this sux! Am now gon' concentrate on CSI: NY
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 17, 2008
@RHC
LOL! Me, too!
switched to CSI:Miami, but still in love with CSI. Horatio is the best jare. he's not sexy, but he got the charms.
Your kind of man!

@Iice
Girl, I just saw this today, I was like "whyyyyy?".
I just hope their new episodes will still be aiight
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2008
CSI is losing its characters oo, first it was Sarah, then Warrick, now it's Grissom angry

I can't stand Horatio!
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2008
LOL!

Why dnt you like Horatio?
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2008
There is just something about him that irritates me. Especially when he delivers his one liners urrghhh.
Then the shades move arrrghhh. I watch CSI Miami but Horatio is probably my worse character of the whole CSIs followed by the blonde lady with the voice you can barely hear angry

Horatio should pull a Caruso already grin
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 17, 2008
LMAO!!

Yea, I got ya. Esp. when he's trying to act macho. lol
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by mohawkchic(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
~Aaaw,am Oooh SoOo Gutted!! sad I Love Grissom,watching CSI Vegas wont be the same anyone!!
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by McDreamy: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
iice, absoltely love Horatio's one liners! quite corny!!!! the shades - awesome! LOL!
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by davidif: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2008
iice, absoltely love Horatio's one liners! quite corny!!!! the shades - awesome! LOL!
grin grin grin

He he you are sooooooooooooooo on point the guy has to be the cheesiest actor ever. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJSqkwyL1Zo
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by marrypret8: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2008
Wanna watch ESPN, Star Sports Live? Download TV toolbar at www.onlinetvtoolbar.com . More stream available here www.goonlinetv.com
Cheers !!!!
grin
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2008
McDreamy:

Oh no! lol. Corny and irritating! tongue
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by DeepZone: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
Oh no! lol. Corny and irritating!

I think it's Grissom that's irritating. CSI Miami has a "sexier" cast than CSI Vegas and their fiction looks more real than Vegas that can raise the dead.
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2008
DeepZone:

I think it's Grissom that's irritating. CSI Miami has a "sexier" cast than CSI Vegas and their fiction looks more real than Vegas that can raise the dead.

Rofl the only thing good about miami is Adam Rodriguez, the guest stars, the extras and the ambiance of miami. Is it that woman who squeaks? Horatio? rofl, who else is even in that one? undecided
Vegas has always been the biggest of the three. Thank goodness you know that it can raise the dead - hella more interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
Rumour says, Fishburne, Malkovich and Russell (Kurt that is) are being courted to take over. A new character but i guess a senior CSI. Fishburne is the favorite to get the role. Interesting character sha.
I am not bothered. Any of the three would do for me.
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by mohawkchic(f): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
Rumour says, Fishburne, Malkovich and Russell (Kurt that is) are being courted to take over. A new character but i guess a senior CSI. Fishburne is the favorite to get the role. Interesting character sha.I am not bothered. Any of the three would do for me.

~Ooh Really? Quite Big Characters . . . it really wudnt be the same without Grimsson thu sad

~CSI Miami season 6 started here . . . Horatio . . The Man . . The Sunglasses . . The Gun & One Liners is Back!! grin BTW iice you'd never guess what i found out a couple of days ago,CSI Miami is shot in LA not Miami . . i was shocked & Amazed at the Special effects on the scenes of Miami . . really cool
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by iice(f): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2008
Yeah i know without Grissom, it wouldn't be the same. But he will still do occasional appearances.
The new character is similar to Dexter. Has the same profile as a killer but hasn't acted on it yet. Promises to be interesting i think. The battle within himself either to kill or not cheesy

mohawkchic:

~CSI Miami season 6 started here . . . Horatio . . The Man . . The Sunglasses . . The Gun & One Liners is Back!! grin BTW iice you'd never guess what i found out a couple of days ago,CSI Miami is shot in LA not Miami . . i was shocked & Amazed at the Special effects on the scenes of Miami . . really cool

Hahahahahah really? Amazed too. It comes off really miami-ish. Nice!
Ugghhhh Horatio yuks! tongue
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by mohawkchic(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
~Oooh Wow,defo something to look forward to then grin
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by Shaz(f): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
CSI Miami - I'd lost interest it that stuff man, the tune sounds like a Tom and Jerry one, lol. Why not try NCIS. . Gibbs' the men
Re: Csi Losing Its Main Man by mohawkchic(f): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2008
~Lol, @ Tom & Jerry Shaz  grin . . . so you watch NCIS as well . . . i use to watch it on chanel Five every saturday before CSI comes on !! Every now & then i watch repeats on DMAX but i seem to have lost interest . . i'll watch it if its on thu . . love McGee & Dinozzo's banter,Ducky & Abbey R in a world of their own cheesy Ziva is kind of kwel too ,  i liked Catilin . . Gibbs is Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie Exit 2019 Korean / Jack Bauer Vs Micheal Scoffield: Vote Now! / Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.