Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? (1023 Views)

Your Favourite Track In Olamide's New Album - Street Orientation / What's Your Favourite Track In Wizkid's New Album 'AYO' / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by naijanoni(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its been a week now since the official release of Eminem's new long-awaited Album:-Marshall Mathers LP 2.I've been jamming to d shiit and listening to REAL HIP HOP,not like the CRAP hiphop has been feeding us during his absence from lil wayne to 2Chains.
ABCD rappers i call them.The real "RAP GOD" is Back !!!!.
What is your favorite song on the Album ?
Mine is "Headlights" featuring Nate Ruess where he apologizes to his mum.
The song fit make hardened armed robber weep and repent 4rm his sins.
What's ur favourite 4rm the album ??
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by purpinkx(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2013
This is the winner takes it all so take it all oh oh oh ... Don't know if its from that album
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mine is still "Berserk"....I Have it on replay!
I know another track will catch my fancy in a few days though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by RSAMAN(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
naija noni: Its been a week now since the official release of Eminem's new long-awaited Album:-Marshall Mathers LP 2.I've been jamming to d shiit and listening to REAL HIP HOP,not like the CRAP hiphop has been feeding us during his absence from lil wayne to 2Chains.
ABCD rappers i call them.The real "RAP GOD" is Back !!!!.
What is your favorite song on the Album ?
Mine is "Headlights" featuring Nate Ruess where he apologizes to his mum.
The song fit make hardened armed robber weep and repent 4rm his sins.
What's ur favourite 4rm the album ??

yeah lil wayne and 2chains are crap but you have been listening to them while you've been waiting for eminem to drop his album, haven't you? There are alot of talented rappers out there, you just have to know where to look, you don't have to listen to what the radio is feeding you but instead do research on your own and you'll find out that there is plenty great rap albums that came out this year, i've been jamming to them and even forgot that eminem had his album planned this year and haven't listened to it just yet, and believe me eminem is one of my favorites.

Top rap albums released/To be released this year:

R.A The Ruggedman - Legends never die

Deltron3030 - The event ii

Hopsin - Knock madness

Diabolic - Fightin' Words
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by lilmax(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
A.sshole,rapgod,headlights,legacy
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by enteryaks(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
mine was beautiful pain ft sia

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by naijanoni(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2013
RSAMAN:

yeah lil wayne and 2chains are crap but you have been listening to them while you've been waiting for eminem to drop his album, haven't you? There are alot of talented rappers out there, you just have to know where to look, you don't have to listen to what the radio is feeding you but instead do research on your own and you'll find out that there is plenty great rap albums that came out this year, i've been jamming to them and even forgot that eminem had his album planned this year and haven't listened to it just yet, and believe me eminem is one of my favorites.

Top rap albums released/To be released this year:

R.A The Ruggedman - Legends never die

Deltron3030 - The event ii

Hopsin - Knock madness

Diabolic - Fightin' Words

Yah man.I love hopsin.Those are real LYRICAL rappers.Not ABCD rappers who only rap about womanliness and money.
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ain't nothing real hip-hop about the album. Much singing features with "Headlights" being of course the best song. Like I wrote earlier 3 weeks ago when we reviewed the album "Good Kid Maad City" and "Long Live A$AP" are pretty decent rap albums for the past year. Eminem, Drake and Jay-z definitely sold more for a reason we all know. Drake however did more hip-hop in "Nothing Was The Same" than all his previous albums. This one has fewer R&B songs. I continued to criticize "Take Care" despite its commercial success, especially when one tries to classify it as rap album.
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by vikkytan: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2014
mine was rapgod he break the Guinness world record by saying 16.4 words per seconds legacy is also great the rapgod just turned 42 yesterday......hbd
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by vikkytan: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2014
vikkytan:
mine was rapgod he break the Guinness world record by saying 16.4 words per seconds legacy is also great the rapgod just turned 42 yesterday......hbd
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
A$$HOL€ and guts over fear
Re: Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
A$$HOL€ and beautiful pain

(1) (Reply)

BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It / 45 Years Old Singer Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her Sexy Body (see Pics 18+) / Just Friend - Mani Singh - Feat. Nawaab Saab - Latest Punjabi Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.