Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Trying To Conceive...help Please........... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive...help Please........... (796 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Conceive...help Please........... by kid30: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello Ladies....am new to this forum and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now but to no avail, saw a doctor last year that confirmed pcos and put me on metformin but I stopped after a while due to side effect. I just started taking fertilaid for women and also my dh for over two months but had one period that same month and then spotting on and off in the 2nd month, pregnancy test still negative....please am welcome to any advise.

Here is my result of the blood test that confirmed pcos
The hormone profile revealed follicle stimulating hormone 5miu/ml (4-20miu/ml); luteinizing hormone 22miu/ml (4-20mu/ml); prolactin 28ng/ml (6-24ng/ml) and progesterone 10 (5-36ng/ml).

May God help us and bless us all with twins.

Thank you all very much,.
Re: Trying To Conceive...help Please........... by lysim: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Please join the Trying to conceive a child (TTC) thread.
God is doing wonders there.

I don't know how to post link but its on the page
where you posted yours.

Good luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive...help Please........... by kid30: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't know how but thank you very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive...help Please........... by VENUSS(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive...help Please........... by Honiepie24: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
its well dear,b4 success lies tribulations,the devil does not fight an empty vessle,u are someone special thats d reason he is standin on ur way.but lik u know,hes a defeated foe,dnt giv up,God is about to do something great in ur life,i sent u a pm,lets talk privately ok?bless u.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be More Strong On Bed / JOHESU:. Suspend Strike Or Face Action At NIC / Top Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Dies from Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.