Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life (25839 Views)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! / 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by texbaba1: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2013
hammedkola: 1. Don't educate your children to be rich.
Educate them to be Happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

2. Best awarded words in London ...
Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food

3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he will find one reason to hold on.

4. There is a lot of difference between human being and being human.
A Few understand it.

5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die.
In between You have to manage...!

Nice stuff, i quite agree with all except no 3. if you fraustrate nd keep fraustrating the one u love, u may leave them with no option than to leave u if u dont change. because some pple, especially some ladies, when they knw that u love them dearly nd will never leave them, they tend to take your love for granted nd misbehave nd they will not realize nd change untill u leave them. For u to love and never let go no matter what, has to mean that the Love is reciprocated, the other person also loves u unconditionally. Am talking from experience, not romantic poetry.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by texbaba1: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Educate them to be Happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food

3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he will find one reason to hold on.

A Few understand it.

Nice stuff, i quite agree with all except no 3. if you fraustrate nd keep fraustrating the one u love, u may leave them with no option than to leave u if u dont change. because some pple, especially some ladies, when they knw that u love them dearly nd will never leave them, they tend to take your love for granted nd misbehave nd they will not realize nd change untill u leave them. For u to love and never let go no matter what, has to mean that the Love is reciprocated, the other person also loves u unconditionally. Am talking from experience, not romantic poetry.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by ninja4life(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2013
firstolalekan: 6. You can't eat your cake and still have it...
in nigeria u can
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by edogho(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
That No3 ehn,as e be e get.

1 Like

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by willyray(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2013
ok....

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by AdeniyiA(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2013
R2bees: 6. Nigeria 3-0 Ethiopia
cool
7. Another name for Nairaland is Seun Osewa
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by victor2exl(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2013
These are Heavenly words...
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by lastmessenger: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
REMMEI: I don't need school..education is all i need.
ok then u can sit a home
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
No. 4 and No. 5 are so true! Thanks Op
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
nobilis:

You both are saying the same thing but in different ways.
Maybe...
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
qhiwegh:

Are you saying God can't even take a person's anger (God forbid)? How dare you limit what God's capability is?
No...what i'm saying is it's not okay to be angry at God...
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
tex baba:

NOW THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT...you sir made a lot of sense cool
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
edogho: That No3 ehn,as e be e get.
Number 3 is not based on reality but on sentimental surface foundation love which isn't deep enough...infact its a kind of love that can potentially kill the lover
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Descholar: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wise talk.
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Sinbad2007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hope for the best, expect the worst, and be satisfied with what you get
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by benz1x: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013

A Few understand it.

Quoted for Truth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by LankyBrosMedia(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Love the last one.
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Yemlizzy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
These are truly words of wisdom which the wise ones will grab with bare hands.
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by VANENON(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013

A Few understand it.

PERMIT ME TO ADD NO 6.

6. Be kind to everyone you meet because every single individual is fighting their own personal battles.

1 Like

Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Cashio(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
The most important person in ur life is urself.....
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by qhiwegh(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Xsolutions: No...what i'm saying is it's not okay to be angry at God...

I think God would understand it if we're angry at Him.
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by JonCina(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Your head is there!
Almost cracked my ribs!!
R2bees: 6. Nigeria 3-0 Ethiopia
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Another undeniable fact of life: ' Living is all about learning how to die" Cliffhanger the movie by Sylvester Stallone
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by cola: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
5. no 5 in other words...

'the day you are born, you cry while people laugh and rejoice; live life to reverse the order the day you die: so you'd rejoice while people cry'
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Nice,thanks
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2013
@ cola... Thumbs up*wink*
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
tex baba:

AGAIN I say...AWESOME REASONING kiss
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
qhiwegh:

I think God would understand it if we're angry at Him.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Undeniable Facts Of Life by qhiwegh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xsolutions: undecided lipsrsealed

You don't think God can understand our anger? God is all-knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows / Kuro Odu 'Theo' Dies In Accident In Yenagoa (Photos) / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.