Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria (879 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Ugoandy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
. Party leader- North, Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari.......muslim.
2. Party leader-south, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu...muslim.
3. National chairman , Abdulkareem
Akande...muslim.
4. Deputy National chairman, Aminu
Bello.....muslim.
5. National secretary, Tijjan Musa .............mu
slim.
6. Deputy National secretary, Nasir El
Rufai....muslim.
7. National publicity secretary, Lai
Muhammed..muslim.
8. National treasurer, sadiya umarfaruq....mu
slim.
9. National financial secretary, Shaibu
musa....muslim.
10. National youth leader,abubakar
lado....muslim.
11. National legal advicer, muiz banire....musli
m.
12. National deputy auditor, bala jibrin...muslim
13. National women leader, sharia
ikeazor.....muslim.
14. Ex officio member, muniru musa.....muslim
15. Ex officio member, yemi sanusi
Alhaji....muslim
End of discussion. (Cough)
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Ugoandy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
k,may i go sell first

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
I missed the reaction this is supposed to draw from me
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
All this nonsense all because of Ngige? OP you have failed utterly...who God has blessed,no man can curse!

Onwa all the way!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by abdulg: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hun
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by gurusmac4: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
i am voting 4 camdidate not party they can change thier party any time

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Caleboha(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its honestly hard for any Nigerian to ignore this. If you did, you're living in self deception and denial of our multi-ethnic and religious composition, with tenacious inclination. I'm afraid someone will try scoring some points against the APC with this someday. sad
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm APC better look into their religious structure, cause from the post above it clearly shows it a muslim, north - west party,

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by suolboy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ugoandy: . Party leader- North, Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari.......muslim.
2. Party leader-south, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu...muslim.
3. National chairman , Abdulkareem
Akande...muslim.
4. Deputy National chairman, Aminu
Bello.....muslim.
5. National secretary, Tijjan Musa .............mu
slim.
6. Deputy National secretary, Nasir El
Rufai....muslim.
7. National publicity secretary, Lai
Muhammed..muslim.
8. National treasurer, sadiya umarfaruq....mu
slim.
9. National financial secretary, Shaibu
musa....muslim.
10. National youth leader,abubakar
lado....muslim.
11. National legal advicer, muiz banire....musli
m.
12. National deputy auditor, bala jibrin...muslim
13. National women leader, sharia
ikeazor.....muslim.

14. Ex officio member, muniru musa.....muslim
15. Ex officio member, yemi sanusi
Alhaji....muslim
End of discussion. (Cough)
I must say that u and ur shoeless president are a disgrace to humanity. Only religion u guys now use for campaign other than actual issues.
Am a Christian, but won't vote Goodluck again. Posterity will not forgive u guys. As u are now, u don't even know when last u went to church or had a quiet time with God. For ur information, APC has more than such leaders and Christians inclusive.
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by PETEROKONKWO: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
LATEST OPINION POLL
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/698/7216/original.jpg

THE GUARDIAN VERDICT on UKE ADORATION GROUND TRAGEDY
…BE ASSURED, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS WILL AVENGE ITSELF ON SATURDAY THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/opinion/editorial/138184-adoration-ground-s-dawn-tragedy

ANAMBRA: AVERTING LOOMING TRAGEDY FOR A PEOPLE
- By Pat Utomi
“Given the way things continue to be done in Nigeria, anything is possible, as outcome but men of their word must stand up to be counted and so it is imperative that my voice be loud and clear, given the importance of this moment for which history will judge us all. Given how the APGA leadership has conducted things the field is narrowed to Ngige and Ubah, and Ngige is the man that fits the bill for the moment.”
http://citizensplatform.net/2013/11/anambra-averting-looming-tragedy-for-a-people-by-pat-utomi/

MULTIPLE REGISTRATION SAGA a.ka. OBIANOGATE:-
KEYAMO Issues 24-Hour Ultimatum to INEC to Prosecute Obiano
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/apc-demands-inec-prosecution-anambra-governorship-candidate-within-24-hours
Re: Do You Know The Leaders Of APC In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
gurusmac4: I am voting 4 camdidate not party they can change thier party any time

Me2

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election Fallout: Nwoye To Dump PDP And Join APC! / Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.