Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Surf The Web Unlimitedly With This Contract Sim: Pay #500monthly - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Surf The Web Unlimitedly With This Contract Sim: Pay #500monthly (410 Views)

Contract For A Good Website Designer/developer / The LOYON Series: The Web Design Collection (7 Ebooks, 60 Wise Recipients) / Need A Contract Web Designer In Owerri,portharcourt,aba,umuahia,enugu,onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surf The Web Unlimitedly With This Contract Sim: Pay #500monthly by cashflowpc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello Landers, I have been using this contract Sim for a while now and it has really helped cut down my browsing cost. I felt I should share it with you guys as I have gotten alot of useful info here too

Imagine paying just 500 per month to surf the net either through your modem or with your phone unlimitedly.

The Sim is limited and I will only sell on first come first serve basis...

Price: 3k

Call: 08095401462

Note: This is not a cheat code,itz a contract Sim and longevity is guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Improve The Exposure And Recognition Of Your On-line Business / How To Make Money By Importation Bizness / Year 2000 NIGERIA Fairly Used, Nissan Primera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.