Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) (36168 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Akalia(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Therez neva a tym nairalanders seem to ve one mind..typical Nigeria disposition.mtcheeew
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady:

Did you smoke beer this night? undecided

Airport1 has always been a fucck up guy nau. cheesy
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by clefstone(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
that looks lyk Demonstration uniform(any warri person will know wht i'm talkin about).

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by dollydolly(f): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Is it just me or did any oda person notice that that guys head in that Omawumi n daughter's pix looks like dat of Tubaba? lipsrsealed
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Yemlizzy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wow! What a transformation she has really come a long way menh.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1 please accept my sympathy! They just destroyed in this thread grin grin
Please don't think of committing suicide! We still want you around! smiley
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 please accept my sympathy! They just destroyed in this thread grin grin
Please don't think of committing suicide! We still want you around! smiley

Don't let me insult your father
He didn't do me anything.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Pain(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
#me@:
One chance.
Bur seriously, why must all boys be talller dan girls?
#angry!

Because the part of the growth allocation for females end up behind, in front & sideways
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Kelvin0(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
this her yam legs dey very obvious o.... grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by killemslim(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
She knwz d father of her child o ye(Aproko)peeps who woudnt mind ur bizness nd make profit don't know.there is a successful real African woman who has worked frm scratch to batch n well appreciated for it,blessed wif a child of her own.We must learn to pick d good before criticizing d bad.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by johnj7818(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
ASUU do gud oo..e do gud, ASUU wey giv us strike...e do gud, ASUU wey mek us stay, @home... e do gud, dey chop mama thank u... e do gud, dis strike dey sweet well well... e do gud, sum pple don join yahoo... e do gud, sum don dey do ashawo... e do gud, sum dey do gateman... e do gud, wia some dey look 4 husband... e do gud, me don dey sing nonsense... e do gud, wia u dey listen 2 nonsense... e do gud, me and u who get sense... e do gud, u dey dance as I dey sing... e do gud, abeg who knw wen strike go end... e do gud, me don even ask google... e do gud, even TB joshua no knw... e do gud, e cum be google go knw??... e do bad, I tink Gudluck go knw... e do worse, infact am heading 2 Aso rock... e do Gud our ex- ASUU presido don die, them do worst na wthin go come happen, till next year.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Don't let me insult your father
He didn't do me anything.

Chai! The thing pain you wella! grin grin
Eya! Take heart! Next time you won't spew nonsense again grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
watered: [color=#990000][/color]When people are intimidated about a person's present status they refer to the person's past. Chairman u fit crace o!
i must cram this!
Pls someone translate to yoruba!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
yimu lipsrsealed
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
crackhaus: This girl has never been that fine... I'm just being nice.
I think she's pretty much aware of that...... Likewise everyone else....
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Adesam09(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: Not every iidiot that speaks to me I speak back at, especially when tha stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.

wetin u wan talk self and we don know say u be first class idiot nobody fit dey ur level
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Adesam09(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Akalia: Therez neva a tym nairalanders seem to ve one mind..typical Nigeria disposition.mtcheeew
typical Human Odeh
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Adesam09:
wetin u wan talk self and we don know say u be first class idiot nobody fit dey ur level

Na your papa be first class Nobody..
U nor know sey I reach to feed u for the rest of your miserable life?
Oloshi!!
Product of a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by DECOtech(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.
those are the best words that can ever come out of an empty mind. Keep it up.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
DECOtech: those are the best words that can ever come out of an empty mind. Keep it up.

U dat got sound mind, how much is your life worth.
Fooool.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by agohavivi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
grlzone: Wow so omawunmi went to MCO...nice
Which one be emco? She attended demonstration secondary school warri, class of 99`.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Osumaadura(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Omawumi, d best of her, begins in her youthful age.
Always d best all the tym
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: Not every iidiot that speaks to me I speak back at, especially when tha stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.
So some idiot are actually on the same level with you? No wonder.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by winteriscoming: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
I didn't know immaculate conceptions were still a thing
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by okoro2real(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
I know these people. Demonstration secondary school warri. Wayback.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Femistico(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
I like dat her friend from d right, shez tight nd pretty
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by realistically: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
agoha_vivi: Which one be emco? She attended demonstration secondary school warri, class of 99`.
Yep!!!!COEDSS,warri.......standup!!!!Mesiedor,Wome and Bina..........I see you guys,Omawumi don make una pic reach nairaland!!!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by ocelot2006(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Not everybody u see here are destitute like u..
Foooool.

Aaand the dimwit speaks. Dude, I'm currently not in the mood to pounce on your case. I'm pretty. sure you won't survive it. Run along.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by jomi6778: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: ^^^na where omawumi right hand dey go for that picture?
na d boyfriend hand na. She wan hold am #lol
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!

guy... hahahaha you are responsible for breaking my ribs... mehn you dey yab no b small.. lmfao
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Two4Two(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

You are such a despicable fool. I am sure she can feed all your generations with the fortunes she made in her career. Hater who know you.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 16, 2013
Movingcoil: she would have prevented all this if her toto have danced skelewu with caution.
as ur mama Toto take dance azonto for ajegunle!!! bastard son of a thousand fathers!! I knw ur mother nah !! DAT shot black slot!! oloshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.