Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) (36169 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1:

U dat got sound mind, how much is your life worth.
Fooool.
ur FADA is still regretting y he didn't use CONDOM on DAT day!!idiotic bastard

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2013
skaksuzzy: ur FADA is still regretting y he didn't use CONDOM on DAT day!!idiotic bastard

*yimu* at dis 'oloshi"

Atleast u knw I have a father..unlike u that never got to meet your short man devil smello father.
Oniranu!!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Kelvin0(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2013
skaksuzzy: as ur mama Toto take dance azonto for ajegunle!!! bastard son of a thousand fathers!! I knw ur mother nah !! DAT shot black slot!! oloshi
yeah..this is where i'll have to un-follow this thread.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.

Fish mouth you again angry
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by tomtyte02(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!
I havent seen a better tongue lashing all year. God bless.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Niyinficient(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2013
;DChei! Secondary school tins! One of those guys for don give omawumi some 'bend-lows' for one uncompleted or abandoned classroom o! Those secondary parole! Gone ar dose days! Innocent looking bt spoil girls in well ironed skirts and all-back hairdoes!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by oluwamikkie: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.
U B Idiot!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by blushvee(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Like seriously?

So,Omawumi attended the same Secondary school i did attend?? shocked

Dahz cool
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Melakuchikala(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
skaksuzzy: as ur mama Toto take dance azonto for ajegunle!!! bastard son of a thousand fathers!! I knw ur mother nah !! DAT shot black slot!! oloshi
. That was uncalled for. Terrible of u to type such to someone u don't know, and haven't seen.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Airport1 has always been a fucck up guy nau. cheesy
He is a forking basstard also
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2013
naijaborn001:
He is a forking basstard also

Your father top the list of 'em' ffuckin bastards..
Gutter twerp.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by buoye1(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Tolexander: why is everyone rebuking the guy and calling him names?
The only reason why i will join hands in rebuking the guy is if truely her baby isn't fatherless.

Actually, the guy is right with what he said!
Did Omawumi know a fate like that will later be hers?
Had she known that time she would definitely try to prevent it.

The difference between you and Airforce1 is a common sense which is actually not common!!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls who or what is Omawumi?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2013
buoye1: The difference between you and Airforce1 is a common sense which is actually not common!!

Sharrap!!!
Ode!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2013
buoye1: The difference between you and Airforce1 is a common sense which is actually not common!!
you meant either of us lacks common sense?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by kokoA(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2013
I been dey wonder why ordinary picture thread reach for pages. Now I know why grin You guys planned and actually gang-r@peD Airforce1. That's bad.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Melaku-chikala:
. That was uncalled for. Terrible of u to type such to someone u don't know, and haven't seen.
how I wish u saw what d short bastard wrote..
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Hark(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Serious BEEF. No matter how successful someone is,,, peepz go still beef.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2013
No body's beefing her....
She brought the shame upon herself by opening legs wide to a mysterious man just for money.

I wonder what her lies would be when the baby grows up and demand for her daddy.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: No body's beefing her....
She brought the shame upon herself by opening legs wide to a mysterious man just for money.

I wonder what her lies would be when the baby grows up and demand for her daddy.

She won't lie, she will call on you Mr. Town-cryer to announce what happened to the kid.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
blush vee: Like seriously?

So,Omawumi attended the same Secondary school i did attend?? shocked

Dahz cool
shocked tot u said u attended british international undecided grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by blushvee(f): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Booty butt chic: shocked tot u said u attended british international undecided grin

British international koh. American Local ni
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
see this hopeless muturu ndama......

I know the reason you got so sad when you saw my comment but the truth is bitter, I have to keep reminding u how u were formed. I don't know wat to say to u for now but if u don't know what to write, plz crawl back to ur salty limestone cave situated in ur momsi Toto and drown for good.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Why are u fronting for someone dat doesn't even know u exist?
Abi u sef born pikin outter wedluck?

Hhmm....
U know sometimes I wonder what it feels like growing up knowing u have a father somewhere, but never got to meet him.

Na god go judge all una wey dey bring unwanted babies into dis world.

you be yeye fowl
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by badassProdigy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
she resemble person pikin small sha... grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2015
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!
this dissing should go in nairaland top ten best diss ever. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by fattybombom: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2015
op should thank Airforce1 for promoting this thread.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by missmaris020(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Like criously, u'r stupid. See d yeye thing wey u dey talk. Wu even tell u say u get papa. Go ask una mama if u no be fadaless pikin. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by michphenomena(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1 about to crash

Juz like d American movie tittle 'Airforce 1'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.