Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja (10263 Views)

Back When In Sec School / Love Letters Back In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
mistah_teepex: guuyyyyyyy no allow me provoke 4 u oooo.... Instead make u comment concerning thread , u wan bleep my babe.... Hahahaha na lie God no go allow am come to pass....
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by DEllaluv(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
I don land,make una wait 4 me u hear?
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by bhusollar(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Following dZ definetly. X commando, CDSS Ojo, biggest barracks in W.Africa. wink
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don land,make una wait 4 me u hear?
hehehe.... Spaaace reseved 4 you milady....
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
bhusollar: Following dZ definetly. X commando, CDSS Ojo, biggest barracks in W.Africa. wink
ehn if i hear abi my eyes no see wella *cleans eyes well* e fit be true sha cuz na barrack tinz but if na school land, una no reach cssl ipaja..
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 1:17am On Dec 14, 2013
see this guy o. you carry people fathers come sitdown here the talk about which barracks big pass?
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by bhusollar(f): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2013
mistah_teepex: ....ehn if i hear abi my eyes no see wella *cleans eyes well* e fit be true sha cuz na barrack tinz but if na school land, una no reach cssl ipaja..

Really? Av bin to ipja once bt didn't rilly go round, so I can't say. smiley
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
adegwurulez: see this guy o. you carry people fathers come sitdown here the talk about which barracks big pass?
my able pman no vex 4 me abeg.... Na sake of sey i no get megabytes na whuy i never update..... Just keep your fingers crossed
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
sorry sorry sorry....... Ion even know how i'm gonna apologise to you all....... Especially my Oqa ''ADEGWU''....... 2 updates are gonna drop to compensate y'all......
again,..... I say a very sincere ''SORRY''
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
''unfortunately the guard could not lay his hands on him and he therefore escaped''.
From where I was on the assembly ground I just said a prayer of thanksgiving to God for giving me the grace to escape public execution...
''I just wanna use this opportunity to sound this as a note of warning to any student that will not be so lucky again,.....'' the commandant completed his speech....
As I was About going to my class after thee assembly, little did I know that the commandant had set up a committee of spies to fish out erring students.
There was this girl that I tripped for since when I gained admission into comlag.
She was what I could describe with my little and inexperienced brain as an epitome of beauty....
''Bone the fact sey she never undergo development as at that period I no send oooo..
But as per sey I be dulling pikin'' I didn't have the courage to approach her to even say hi..
The situation that spoilt thee whole show was that she wasn't even in my class , so I just had to keep my crush to myself..
Time passed and my school fathers passed out , that was when I knew what my mates were going through in the hands of other seniors.
I scaled through everything and the holiday's came..
How happy I was to escape from the prison for a while...
About a month later, resumption date was getting closer and I had not sewn new school uniforms and the likes.
In comlag those days, we had three categories of seniors.

1) the big boys

2) the scopeless gees

3) the ABU filas

I didn't want to be found in the class of the ABUs and the scopeless gees so I had to make sure I sew nice uniforms...
Went to the tailors place , explained to him what I wanted and discussed the price.

Those days it was the flare trousers that was in vogue so you can guess what I sew.
My shirts were also sewn in such a way that nobody could shake(steal)them.
After all had been done....... I resumed my first term as a senior student in comlag.

After all the hassles of checking in, house due and house levy I finally arrived at my dormitory.
Palm house seniors dormitory was unofficially called the ''murderrless'' dorm.

I still don't know the reason, but I guess probably Etz cuz of the calibre of ruthless seniors that reside there.
When I got into the dormitory, I was so confused cuz angry looking seniors were everywhere and I didn't know where to drop my luggages.
''HEY YOU, LASTMAN HERE''I heard a thick voice, and when I turned my head.

Behold, it was the house captain.......

************TBC************
MAKE UNA NO VEX SEY E TOO SHORT
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Teepex dis is short na
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Yettocome(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Great work, Mistah Teepex
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yettocome: Great work, Mistah Teepex
thank yu sir.... U're a great writer also.......just that there are so many factors that are limiting this story
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
************ ADEGWU U PULLED ME OUT************

UR REAL DADDY......

I immediately dropped my luggages and doubled up to him.

Senior AKONI as he was called was an handsome dude, very intelligent and was kinda friendly.
Major turnoff was that he was not gifted in height.
Immediately I got to where he was, he pulled ME closer and complimented my dress sense.......
Also said he liked my swagg.
''Me I just dey blush for where I dey'' ,
The next thing he said really took m by surprise.
He asked me to bring ''ROGER''. the only money on me then was just #300 and I wanted to use it to get some stuff... Just like a 2yr old kid I just smiled and took out the money from my pocket and handed it over to him....
He just looked at me, smiled and said ''sure boy, Oya carry your luggages to my room''.

''wow , just like that ?'' I asked myself, I was so happy that I was going to enjoy the privileges of living with the house captain in the same room..

I dropped my luggages and got my self used To the surrounding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- MONDAY,

When I heard the Rising bell, I thought my new school father was just gonna stand up with a belt and be like''hey u bagars , wake up''

It wasn't so tho. I woke up when most of my mates were already at their labour field... quickly rushed downstairs and went to get a bucket of water to take my bath...

When I got to the tap, the peeps I saw there were all my seniors and I didn't know what to do.
Just then luck smiled on me as I saw senior AKONI swagger down the steps towards the tap...

He just gestured for me to approach him and he collected my bucket and made space for me to fetch water.

After everything that happened that morning , we had our normal seniors assembly and walked to our classes.......

Because I got to class late , every face I saw there was new to me except a few faces I knew from junior class..

I didn't have a place to sit so I decided to go to the back of the class and lang(attach) myself toasted friend's sit.

After a few minutes, our class teacher entered into the class and we gave her a warm welcome.

She then asked us to start introducing ourselves by stating our names.

Just then, something caught my eyes.......

It was the girl I had a crush on... Oh- I was so happy that day that we were in th same class.

After there whole intros , our teacher then started complainin that our sitting arrangement was Not good... Till this moment , I just dunno why gals like to sit separate from guys and Etz also the same with guys....

Our teacher then ordered all the class to step outside... I knew this was the chance I had been waiting for just to be close with the girl...

anybody ever noticed that guys are always numerous than girls in a classroom??
That was just th case in my class then, the teacher then asked all the females to go inside and sit on a chair each.

Then she asked we guys to go and sit down with the gals ,I first scouted for this girl then I saw her.

She was sitting on the first sit on the first row by the window.
A guy was already in front of me and I was dissatisfied that I would not sit down with the girl of my dreams...

Suddenly I saw a sit occupied by one girl directly behind the sit my crush was sitting.

Nobody tell me as a sharp guy to quickly sidon for free space before I get chanced..
Immediately my butt just landed on the chair,
The silly gal occupying the sit I sat on just turned her face, looked at me with a kinda ''wu are yu'' look in her eyes and with disgust in her voice opened her mouth and spewed ''HOPE NOTHING''

************TBC************
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
iono whats it with comlag gals n ''hope nothing'' really annoying I must say.... Adegwu if uno comment I go murder u...... Ehn Erm b4 I go.... I wanna wish u all that'll come across this thread a very merry xmas....
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
hahaha lwkm... u'll end up with ur seat mate
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
mistah_teepex: iono whats it with comlag gals n ''hope nothing'' really annoying I must say.... Adegwu if uno comment I go murder u...... Ehn Erm b4 I go.... I wanna wish u all that'll come across this thread a very merry xmas....
comlag gals and hope its nothin. i'll tell yhu wat i feel on the other end. Dnt want to start an e-war. Btw, merry xmas...
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
adegwurulez:
comlag gals and hope its nothin. i'll tell yhu wat i feel on the other end. Dnt want to start an e-war. Btw, merry xmas...
same my nigga...... Jew gal yu'd say....... Until they show their thru colors... Anyways merry xmas....Baba Adegwu of life
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Yettocome(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
still well written
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2013
mistah_teepex: same my nigga...... Jew gal yu'd say....... Until they show their thru colors... Anyways merry xmas....Baba Adegwu of life
see dis weyrey, did i say jew gals? no start werin u no fit finish o undecided
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
see dis weyrey, did i say jew gals? no start werin u no fit finish o undecided
Hehehe merry xmas Padi mi
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Yettocome: still well written
Thanq boss I really appreciate
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2013
mistah_teepex: Hehehe merry xmas Padi mi
same here man, ma send you #5
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
same here man, ma send you #5
if yu like send 1kobo I go give u knock 4 head sotay kulu go commot Hehehe*evil grin*
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by enomasly: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Bro i attended Command Ipaja for quite a while i Stayed in Octopus House Mr. Eugene was our house master hw about u

Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
enomasly: Bro i attended Command Ipaja for quite a while i Stayed in Octopus House Mr. Eugene was our house master hw about u
wow bro howdy....... Me I stayed in palm house o... N mr eugene was our house master....... Gained admission into comlag 2006/2007 session
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by enomasly: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
I attended for just a Mid-Term and ran hahahahaha....dat water man i cant rememba his name my dad settled him well he took care of me 2 everybody wer sayin somday i wud finish skool water cos of him...who remembered d dancing tree dat always changed position or Mrs. Koi Koi..Who remembers that baba dat was adjacent to Dragon house he sold somtin or so i cant remember...gosh!! Good old times
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by darkid1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
*************************************************************************************************

''Huh, what did you say??'' I asked the silly lass.

''you didn't see any other empty sits to seat on??'' she asked me. I just looked at her and strained my eyes to see if she was so fat that she wouldn't allow any other person on the seat .

''what are you staring at??'' she asked me.

''Erm i'm tryna check if U're as fat as an elephant that you can't allow me to sit on this seat''.

This statement drew lots of laughter from the other students sitting around us, Even the girl I was crushing on was even laughing.

As I noticed this , I tried to use this rare opportunity to try to make her laugh.

Unknown to me, the unlucky girl I was giving a piece of my mind was my crush's best friend.

''blessing just allow him to seat here jor''. Susan said..

N.b: susan is my crush's name.

''Eeeehn see your mouth, why can't you tell him to sit with you?''. Blessing replied...

''You know someone is already sitting on my seat''.

I didn't even bother to contribute o their discussion ,i just made myself comfortable on the chair and faced my front.

Luckily for me ,the guys around me were peeps I knew beforehand so we were conversing freely.

For the rest of the day myself and my ''new seat partner'' didn't speak to each other till the end of classes.

Later in the day, when I got back to the dormitory I saw one of my friends in the room...
He was To be my new roomie , I was so happy cuz I would have someone to share my thoughts with and also gist much about ; soccer , celebrities and of course ''dem babes'' lol....

The next day when I got to class, I greeted my seat mate and surprisingly she replied me and smiled...

Wow I was so surprised that her mood had changed, and when I was still wondering what happened to her, she tapped me gently o my hand and with an apologetic look on her face, she said ''i'm sorry, for what happened yesterday''

And I was like ''Huh''

''don't act like you can't hear me'' she said

I just looked at her and shook my head...

Just then , susan just tapped me and said....... ''pls forgive her layo''....
Hehehe I laughed in my mind and I gave an evil grin...

************ TBC************
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
she even sabi ur name. No tell me say u dull the parol o
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
adegwurulez: she even sabi ur name. No tell me say u dull the parol o
Hehehe nigga why I go dull.... Me na certified member of NAP .. Hehehe
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
mistah_teepex: Hehehe nigga why I go dull.... Me na certified member of NAP .. Hehehe
where you learn dat one from? no lemme spoil ya face with slap o. Denounce your membership right away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Patch Of Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.