Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? (1462 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / PACIFIC RIM: The Surprise Hit Of The Summer?? / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by Royver(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Oh boy! This movie got my blood pumping! Its one of those movies you would love to watch in the cinema or with a group of people because the action scenes are just too good. My favourite part was when the star of the movie yelled "Empty the clip! EMPTY THE CLIP!!!" and they tore the kaiju's arm off. What was your favourite part?
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by yoji: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
When d robot came from d water wit a ship and used it to smash d monster
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
I loved the part where he beat up that British kid.
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by kokoA(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
JeffreyJamez: I loved the part where he beat up that British kid.
correct man!
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by gsalvatore: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
My favourite scene was when that JAIGER tidied one KAIJU and wanted to leave, the male pilot (i have forgotten his name) asked his co-pilot(Marco) '' i think this guy is dead,lets check for pulse'' he shot the Kaiju twice to confirm the kill, he said'' No Pulse''.

or when the pilot keeps on yelling on Marco ''Marco! Stay with me! lets burn him!

Pacific Rim is good movies, beats Transformers anytime,anyday(IMO)

1 Like

Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2013
gsalvatore: My favourite scene was when that JAIGER tidied one KAIJU and wanted to leave, the male pilot (i have forgotten his name) asked his co-pilot(Marco) '' i think this guy is dead,lets check for pulse'' he shot the Kaiju twice to confirm the kill, he said'' No Pulse''.

or when the pilot keeps on yelling on Marco ''Marco! Stay with me! lets burn him!

Pacific Rim is good movies, beats Transformers anytime,anyday(IMO)

yeah i totally agree with you. the robots in this movie are more realistic.
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by rodeo0070(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
1. When the 2 brothers were been prepared in the beginning of the movie. The Big drop scene where the head of the Jaeger is attached to its body.

2. When the Jaeger slammed his fists together and walked into the open ocean, with this statement "There are things you can't fight -
acts of God. You see a hurricane
coming, you get out of the way. But
when you're in a Jaeger, suddenly
you can finally fight the hurricane.
You can win."

3. The fight scene between the Jaiger and the Kaiju in the city in which the Jaeger tried to punch the Kaiju but the kaiju dodged. Next, the Jaeger's fist was shown passing thru' the floor in the building only to stop hitting the magnetic balls lightly.

Is it me only? The soundtrack of the movie is "iconic.". The soundtrack is damn too perfect for the movie. I even downloaded it just like I did too for Game of thrones open sequence song and that of "The Vikings" (Fever Ray-If I had a heart)...
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by Gamboh55(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
When idris Elba decided to fight after so many years
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
I grew up loving Voltron, so when the Jaiger formed its own version of a "Blazing Sword" I thought I would die of excitement! I kept rewinding. grin

When the American Bootlegger and smuggler stood in front of the baby Kaijun that had just been born and started boasting...and the baby ate him up (leaving his gold tipped shoes!) was fantastic. Reminded me of how Samuel L Jackson died in Deep Blue Sea.
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by Wisegeek01(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2014
rodeo0070: 1. When the 2 brothers were been prepared in the beginning of the movie. The Big drop scene where the head of the Jaeger is attached to its body.

2. When the Jaeger slammed his fists together and walked into the open ocean, with this statement "There are things you can't fight -
acts of God. You see a hurricane
coming, you get out of the way. But
when you're in a Jaeger, suddenly
you can finally fight the hurricane.
You can win."

3. The fight scene between the Jaiger and the Kaiju in the city in which the Jaeger tried to punch the Kaiju but the kaiju dodged. Next, the Jaeger's fist was shown passing thru' the floor in the building only to stop hitting the magnetic balls lightly.

Is it me only? The soundtrack of the movie is "iconic.". The soundtrack is damn too perfect for the movie. I even downloaded it just like I did too for Game of thrones open sequence song and that of "The Vikings" (Fever Ray-If I had a heart)...

Can i get the download link, and if u got that of man of steel do spare , thanks!
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by Wisegeek01(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Actually every part of this movie was iconic, but who missed out on the rocket punch . ..was already anticipating on that even before the movie was released.
Re: PACIFIC RIM: What Was Your Best Scene? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wisegeek 01:

Can i get the download link, and if u got that of man of steel do spare , thanks!

Do does links people send really work? There are so many sites you could investigate and download from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Miss Teacher Premiers In Enugu (photos) / / Share Your Best Quotes/dialogues From Your Favourite Movie. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.