Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? (6882 Views)

No Male Child Yet, I Feel Suicidal Sometimes / Why Fathers Dont Coach their male children On Sex? / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2013
hi everyone,

theres this girl i'm in love with and i wouldnt mind marrying her soon as possible. but whats been bothering me is the fact shes from a family of 6 children, all female. i was told that could genetically limit our chances of having male children if i marry her.

how true is this enlighten me everyone
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Whats your level of education?

Was it not a man who gave birth to them or were these 6 girls "Fathered" by a woman?

34 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by bluerange(f): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2013
@ dayokanu, thank you for that reply.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Gboliwe: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2013
kay-one:
hi everyone,

theres this girl i'm in love with and i wouldnt mind marrying her soon as possible. but whats been bothering me is the fact shes from a family of 6 children, all female. i was told that could genetically limit our chances of having male children if i marry her.

how true is this enlighten me everyone
What a question!

Who determines the sex of a baby, man or wife? Your type in the olden days will keep acquiring wives upon wives to get a son thinking its a woman's fault

An aunty of mine had 6 children, all females. 2 are married now. One already has 3 children (2 boys, 1 girl) the other has one now and its a boy.

How do you folks come up with such stupid ideas and questions? I mean, doesnt it sound stupid to your senses just thinking of it?

9 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by auschris: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2013
@Op...a basic instruction in human genetics would help you. The sex of a child is determined by the man. The sex chromosome in males is XY while that for females is XX. At fertilization, the male donates an X or Y chromosome while the woman donates an X chromosome. If you donate X, your child would be female since your woman donated X to make it XX and your child would be a male(XY) if you donate Y. The pattern of exchange is determined by God.
However, if you are looking for someone to blame then it would be you because you donated the X chromosome that made your baby to be female.
My advice is to go ahead and marry your woman if you love her and pray to God to grant you your heart desires or let His will be done (even if it means having only female children).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by bigtt76(f): 4:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Na her papa prick you use on her? What's with the obsession of having male kids all about people are out there in search of one irrespective of s.ex you are looking for male abeg park one side joooor!

2 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2013
No,you won't have male child,rubbish question.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by thorpido(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2013
The sex of a baby is determined by the chromosome that fertilizes the egg at the time of conception and the timing of intercourse/ovulation.
There are some factors that favour a male gamete and others that favour the female gamete and the timing of ovulation.
It's only in very rare cases that you will find a man who has only one type of gamete.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Dafuq!angry Can't believe someone asked this question in this 21st century. Which kain cave-man mentality is this one?
OP you go school atall

5 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Sometimes you wonder if some people went to secondary school.

To think that some women are suffering right now because they 'CAN NOT' have male children. Smh

2 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Danielle22(f): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Even if her papa born 10 n dey r all females doesnt mean u will also born lyk dat n bsid d sex of d child cums frm d man n nt d woman, xo stop askin silly qustn n get down 2 workwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by greatgod2012(f): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Oh Lord, i pray you, please, grant the desire of those who are looking up to you for the fruits of the womb, who would be grateful to you after you've blessed them with their heart desires, regardless of the s ex you give to them.
Also i pray that you grant the op the wisdom to know that you are the giver of life, you are the one who put the determination of s ex of kids in men and not in women, the wisdom to know that he's the one to be blamed if all his kids turn out to be females and that it is based on chances and not by violence or power.
Also, give him the grace and wisdom not to blame and maltreat his wife if all his kids turn out to be females.
In Jesus name i pray. Amen.

19 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by pickabeau1: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2013
You wasted your mb.. walahi

DK has killed it

Gboliwe:
What a question!

Who determines the sex of a baby, man or wife? Your type in the olden days will keep acquiring wives upon wives to get a son thinking its a woman's fault

An aunty of mine had 6 children, all females. 2 are married now. One already has 3 children (2 boys, 1 girl) the other has one now and its a boy.

How do you folks come up with such stupid ideas and questions? I mean, doesnt it sound stupid to your senses just thinking of it?
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Prime example of why i don't argue with peeps on nairaland. Wtf! And to think peeps like the op are in their thousands on this forum running their mouth around leaves so much to be desired.

Don't marry her please. Do her a favour as she would only give birth to females only.

6 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Oh Lord, i pray you, please, grant the desire of those who are looking up to you for the fruits of the womb, who would be grateful to you after you've blessed them with their heart desires, regardless of the s ex you give to them.
Also i pray that you grant the op the wisdom to know that you are the giver of life, you are the one who put the determination of s ex of kids in men and not in women, the wisdom to know that he's the one to be blamed if all his kids turn out to be females and that it is based on chances and not by violence or power.
Also, give him the grace and wisdom not to blame and maltreat his wife if all his kids turn out to be females.
In Jesus name i pray. Amen.

AMEN!!!
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2013
onegig: Prime example of why i don't argue with peeps on nairaland. Wtf! And to think peeps like the op are in their thousands on this forum running their mouth around leaves so much to be desired.

Don't marry her please. Do her a favour as she would only give birth to females only.

I tell ya, Nairaland has got it all. cheesy
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Olugbenger(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
onegig: Prime example of why i don't argue with peeps on nairaland. Wtf! And to think peeps like the op are in their thousands on this forum running their mouth around leaves so much to be desired.

As in ehn.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Prodigee: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
auschris: @Op...a basic instruction in human genetics would help you. The sex of a child is determined by the man. The sex chromosome in males is XY while that for females is XX. At fertilization, the male donates an X or Y chromosome while the woman donates an X chromosome. If you donate X, your child would be female since your woman donated X to make it XX and your child would be a male(XY) if you donate Y. The pattern of exchange is determined by God.
However, if you are looking for someone to blame then it would be you because you donated the X chromosome that made your baby to be female.
My advice is to go ahead and marry your woman if you love her and pray to God to grant you your heart desires or let His will be done (even if it means having only female children).
Thank God for science men!
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Prodigee: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2013
auschris: @Op...a basic instruction in human genetics would help you. The sex of a child is determined by the man. The sex chromosome in males is XY while that for females is XX. At fertilization, the male donates an X or Y chromosome while the woman donates an X chromosome. If you donate X, your child would be female since your woman donated X to make it XX and your child would be a male(XY) if you donate Y. The pattern of exchange is determined by God.
Thank God for science men! And the old village pips be like they gotta marry more women to have a male child; twisted sh1t i tell ya!!
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Wu brought me here sef??
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by freakcin: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
OP has just disgraced all his teachers and whatever school(s) he went to. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Between 200 - 600 million sperm cells are normally found in ejacul@tion, with just one being able to enter and fertilize the egg.

Competition by your sperm cells determines the sex.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by bebe2(f): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
HE IS ONLY ASKING!!! no need to make him sound stupid.

this is the reason why some pple can gang up and beat some one to death, one persorn hits and the victim is bleeding frm the head, the other hits and victim is bleeding from the hand but dat wont stop the others from striking.

u see people disrespecting him wit their post, why do u have to add urs?? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by sexymoma(f): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
When some are praying to God to have atleast One child irrespective of their gender.. you are here asking if all your kids would be female.
I guess you've never come across great women that inspires even men.
If bin Ladin's Father knows that his son will grow up to become a terrorist he would have asked God for a female child.

This Life Is So Simple... If You don't Marry Her, Someone Else Will.

2 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
bebe2: HE IS ONLY ASKING!!! no need to make him sound stupid.

this is the reason why some pple can gang up and beat some one to death, one persorn hits and the victim is bleeding frm the head, the other hits and victim is bleeding from the hand but dat wont stop the others from striking.

u see people disrespecting him wit their post, why do u have to add urs?? undecided undecided
Ok sorry madam if it seemed that there was something like a mob movement. Am just appalled that someone as exposed as he is(ability to own a phone, open the browser, use the internet, create a thread )would still be having such thinking when there are millions out there seeking for just one child.. You could see as he was harping on the male child ish as if the others ain't children. Also he isn't marrying her for love but what offsprings she begets him. So what happens to her if she delivers only girls? Would he abandon them? You can see why most are angry.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
A resounding Amen to 's prayer.OP no make God knack you akpako with 14girls irrespective of who and how many wives you married.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by baby124: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
I know men are responsible for the sex, but OP's question makes me wonder sometimes. I know a family, all girls and have given birth to all girls too. I mean all the girls have had all girls too. Their mothers family too all girls. This our human body sometimes e get as e be sha. grin. I may sound ignorant, but is it a coincidence? Trust me, these women are all finding boy children with binoculars grin

5 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpia5: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
onegig: Am just appalled that someone as exposed as he is(ability to own a phone, open the browser, use the internet, create a thread )

exposed?

ability to do what you listed doesnt make anyone exposed.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpia5: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
gender is determined by the man.

@ op.

you can also have a babalawo or prophet to see into the future for you so you can know if you'll have boys or not.

if you're that concerned then you should be willing to pay good money to find out.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
baby_123: I know men are responsible for the sex, but OP's question makes me wonder sometimes. I know a family, all girls and have given birth to all girls too. I mean all the girls have had all girls too. Their mothers family too all girls. This our human body sometimes e get as e be sha. grin. I may sound ignorant, but is it a coincidence? Trust me, these women are all finding boy children with binoculars grin
On very rare occasions,it's been found that some carry only one type of gamete.
Some women also have v.aginal fluids that are too acidic and kill the male gametes easily when introduced.This is one of the reasons a woman could keep having girls.

2 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
big thanks to bebe2, greatgod, auschris, jmoore, baby123, Gboliwe, and thorpido, for ya politeness and for being mature enough to understand my standpoint. your contributions were quite meaningful and well received. thanks alot. . .

for the rest who think i who think i give the least care bout what trash they spew, listen: i came here for clarification and i've gotten it. shikena!!!

i know i didnt make an assertion; i only asked a question.

3 Likes

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
tpia@:

exposed?

ability to do what you listed doesnt make anyone exposed.
In the Nigerian context of being exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.