Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos (13672 Views)

Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch / 'Campaign Against Violence In Elections' Rally To Hold In Oyo March 21st / An Open Letter To Jonathan & Buhari By Akinyemi: Warns Them Against Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by CommonGround: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2013
If you've not seen this short film, then you've seen nothing. Watch this documentary to understand the resolves of young Nigerian girls in Plateau State to stop violent clashes between the Christians and Muslims in the state/nation. Please share your thoughts on the film with us by leaving a comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOHG37pe3w

7 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2013
This is the only useful thing I ever seen in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2013
dat was au Jos ws b4 some evil jihadists invaded d place! It only sadens me dat t takes white NGOs to try nd brng Jos together again!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2013
One Nigeria is all we everly pray for! Even the kids are showing our supposed 'elders' the way...This country is weird! embarassed embarassed
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2013
This post is only interesting because there's a video.

Nigerians should learn to stand up for their rights (i've not stood up to my Indian boss who's taking Christmas break out of my leave).

Its a good start. We have gotten too used to the concept of sperectomy.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/10/nigeria-pressure-pain-and-sperectomy.html

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Laslim(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013
One luv kip us 2geda!
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013
I pray this is will bring peace n tranquility to the youths in jtown
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Ugom38(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by immortaliceberg(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2013
angry i miss the better days

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by respectkings: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Kedu ife ona ako?? Wal is she talkin?? Eeh?? Abeg make una No provok boko haram o!
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Lero15(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
and pls tell APC and PDP dat we need one love, one nation, and one Nigeria. There z more to Nigeria than creating rivalry and criticism...
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by immortaliceberg(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
sad i miss the better days
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by pearl360(f): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Awwww.... Plateau my beloved state.
I pray God restores, peace back.
Amen!
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
This is..

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by flexymole: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
When a people have lived in peace and have seen war times, its left to them to chose which is best for them....

Thanks for your efforts to promote peace in Jos, lets spread it to Borno,Yobe etc and Nigeria at large.

Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by fingard02k(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
this is what we need in this country starting from here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by simplexeun: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Very nice one, violence can not be compare with peace. We pray our leader understand and emulate from this. One nation...One Nigeria
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Dannylux: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2013
When was that?
I pray for better days..

immortaliceberg: angry i miss the better days
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Shollyps(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Moukafoam(f): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
ALWAYS PLACING A SQUARE PEG ON A ROUND HOLE

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Kassidy90(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2013
may God help us...am moved
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by AJ01(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2013
embarassed
immortaliceberg: sad i miss the better days
. M̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊ 2
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by kingarizona(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2013
[q uote author=iyke926]This is..[/quote]

Enemy of Peace angryangryangry

In Obama's voice......

For those who support unity and peace..... We'll SUPPORT you smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
And for those support corruption and War...... We'll FIGHT you angryangryangryangryangry
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by musaajebor(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2013
No more need for gunz and vest
D violence in jtown finally laid to rest.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
[size=28pt]CONVERT TO TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS!

THATS THE ONLY WAY TOWARDS THE TRUTH AND LIGHT![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by vizboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Make una no vex oh

I dey invite una come my party for this thread

www.nairaland.com/1518197/celebrating-birthday-live-nairaland
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by lincolnj88: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin.....dat girl suppose taste my dick oh
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by kambili999(f): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2013
i jst hope dis will teach those chimpanzees that cause disputes to change n embrace unity.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by kambili999(f): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
lincolnj88: grin grin grin.....dat girl suppose taste my dick oh
who be dis fowl

7 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by igbsam(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2013
iyke926: This is..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme / All Herdsmen In Ebonyi To Carry Identity Cards - Government / Reps To Pass Electoral Bill Today, Panel Pegs Presidential Poll Expenses At N5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.