Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p (10985 Views)

Photos: SEE How This Big Girl Expose Her Body In A Stylish Way / Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2013
really find it
difficult to believe that a lady would leave
her home dressing like this, unless she is
possessed by a very strong marine spirit.
Please this is for adults only. See her back
and front "madness" below
http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/crazysee-how-this-naija-lady-expose-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Adwexky(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2013
this being need serious medical check up and brutal spritual attendance.
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Afrocatalyst: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Adwexky: this being need serious medical check up and brutal spritual attendance.
I object. Not every insanity needs spiritual assistance. I tink this is one. This kind needs serious physical front and back flogging of 12" koboko at the same time for two hours. After then,no be person go tell am to cover her assets wella next time. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Gudintent: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2013
I seem to have missed the writings on her forehead stating she is a naija lady #totalFail undecided

And anyway what she is wearing might not be to your taste, I'm sure wherever she is going it will be to their taste abeg!

~ that is how she rolls~

1 Like

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by IAMBREEZY: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Craze
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Danielle22(f): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Nansense
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by elari(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
dis is not a naija lady.

4 Likes

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Luxiana19(f): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013
not cool @ all
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Cestmoi1(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Disgusting....
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Dannyxy(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2013
I dem rape this one, she open her rotten mouth say dem rape her.. #irritated
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wonder why people just like spreading false stories! Firstly, this lady aint naija lady, and secondly, she wasn't on her way to a party. The picture was actually on a soft sell magazine, City ppl I think, it was from a piece done on ashewo joints in Ghana earlier this year, can't remember when exactly though.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by ogeoflyf(f): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Op. are you a ghanaian grin?
Y did you shift the story to Naija lady na

grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by PetroDolla2: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
ogeoflyf: Op. are you a ghanaian grin?
Y did you shift the story to Naija lady na

grin grin angry
can you prove she's Ghanaian?
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by ogeoflyf(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
PetroDolla2: can you prove she's Ghanaian?

Can you prove she's a nigerian.. moreover read the post before mine tongue
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
She's obviously drunk,can't you see the bottle?
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by 4lashy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
That's no Nigerian lady...the spectacle we behold in this picture can only take place in Jamaica.
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by MMotimo: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2013
High on something?
Re: Crazy:see How This Naija Lady Expose Her Body Completely On Her Way To A Party[p by Merkki(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
OP is dull. and to think she is female. Where you come from, every black girl is a Nigerian? How does that sound to you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Hairdressers On The Island? / 'I Was Never A Boy … I Always Was A Girl In My Heart'jazz Jennings / Your Opinion On "Brown Powder" Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.