Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment (14423 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XHe4snmRs74/UoTx4Dw18rI/AAAAAAAAiJQ/PrZ3QsxhO7U/s280/20131113_082556.jpg[/img]
According to source, at the Institute of Management & Technology, IMT, Enugu, the Asa block of the institute was set ablaze last two nights at about 7pm.
Allegedly by some final year students of the school who had been booked for exam malpractice.
The final students who feared they would be getting serious punishment for their act and couldn't think of any other possible way out, decided to burn down the building where answer scripts were packed, so as to get rid of the evidence against them.[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-M8DAcVZRp-8/UoTx0-xNSAI/AAAAAAAAiJE/np7qCFLGwac/s280/20131113_082515.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-mQ9nXzSsBW0/UoTx28-2c-I/AAAAAAAAiJM/7H_2H8g8_cY/s280/20131113_083038.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SPRaVmJtFHI/UoTx5xV18bI/AAAAAAAAiJc/nIhUmUJwJeY/s280/20131113_083046.jpg[/img]

"Temitope Solaja", Aspiring Yoruba Actress Tweet Nude Photos, Also a Lesbian. [18+]seephotos

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/11/photos-students-burn-down-imt-school.html?m=1
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Gregopara(f): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Dumb students! Copies of malpractice bookings are also housed in campus 1...now go and burn campus 1. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by lovat(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Leaders of Tomorrow indeed. The management should make sure those students are charged. WTF is the average student turning into.

2 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I go claim may 2:1 jor....

No records wink

3 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1517427/samsung-begins-region-lock-note

Samsung phones are now on Region lock (Note 3, tab 2014 edition, and all devices updated to android 4.3). If u are importing, be careful and ask, to unlock it, it must be used with a sim from the region which the device is locked to for 5minutes call.

If you already have a S3, S4, Note 2 that was imported, do not upgrade to Android 4.3 unless the phone would lock. If you bought from Computer village, then God be with you, cos you can't tell where they got it from.

This means u cannot import cheap Samsung phones(NEW), you can only import used.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
I think the law on malpractice is the reason for this, It's unfair that students involved in malpractice would spend years behind bars while our corrupt leaders who commit the highest degree of atrocities live freely. It's just unfair, i don't blame them, i blame the government.

4 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by mavister(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
This is so so bad...this is why this country is not moving forward.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Choi,who no wan graduate.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by mascot87(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
This are d kind of students that would graduate and later in the future contest as governor of a state with a Do Or Die syndrome but they have failed,this show of shame will bring more problems upon them

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by kingarizona(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
angryangryangry
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Chinonso14(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Fashola where are you?
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Owk... I remember those days when some of my friends had to break into the principal office to steal our scripts. Kai.... We had to re-write the exams o. Those guys eh, I knew they did it because they told me. I was not booked sha, they were caught so had to do the doable. Imagine doing that in Secondary School which doesn't determine your future.

Na do or die for university be that then grin grin
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Greg opara: Dumb students! Copies of malpractice bookings are also housed in campus 1...now go and burn campus 1. Smh.
lovat: Leaders of Tomorrow indeed. The management should make sure those students are charged. WTF is the average student turning into.
mavister: This is so so bad...this is why this country is not moving forward.

You guys are the dumb ones.

Your leaders embezzle billions and get away with right before our eyes and you accept 5years imprisonment for exam malpractice.
Nigeria is backward because of docile dull people like u

Though their anger is misplaced

11 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by xplicity1(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
I never hear of Boko Haram news since, dem don die finish?

At topic, if dem like mk dem burn dwn d whole skul who kias! Dump student stil engaging in malpractice.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Congratulation: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Bad belly pple
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
yeYe students hw una go con graduate witout ur results.if i was one of d innocent students and i catch d culprit wey burn down my exam sheets,d kind beating wey i go give am ehn e go forget im mat number and date of birth
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by DonHummer(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Dont underestimate a desperate mind...

last bullet : they just did the needful
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Royvic(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
signs of end time.................... destroy the evidence, no case against u anymore! god is wtchin dem in 3D FLAT SCREEN TV

4 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Neddyogu(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
fp tinz
praise jah above. grin grin
anyway, silly bird-brained fellas
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by vizboy(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Make una no vex oh

I dey invite una come my party for this thread

www.nairaland.com/1518197/celebrating-birthday-live-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by DonHummer(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Chinonso14: Fashola where are you?
Psycho!!
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Mubby4luv(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2013
lmkmd. some smart dump As* students
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by mascot87(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:
How did u do that? Wait o, this guy must be part of the students that burnt that building,oya, oga Seun let us trace this guy, use his email to trace him by typing it on google.We should be able to get information about him
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2013
mascot87:
How did u do that?

*spacebar*
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by haibe(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Polio: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Smh... So because of a potential malpractise repercussion, they burnt down a whole block?

Buncha animals!
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
IMT enugu where gals cop picantos and boys engage in arson
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Porthos: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Casted
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by adonismuller(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2013
GustavoFring: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I go claim may 2:1 jor....

No records wink
2.1 in poly? ODE

4 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by willyray(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2013
bad news

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Rejects Jamb's 120 Cut-off Mark, Fixes Post-utme Dates / Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt / Redeemer University Expels 28 Students For Failing Drug Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.