Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch (1513 Views)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / Euro 2012 Predictions: Spain Vs Italy|| Ireland Vs Croatia 10/6/12 / U20 WC : Nigeria Vs Croatia (5 - 2) On Thursday 4th August @ 2am Nig Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
guys,anybody on line? let us watch the match. the world cup actually starts today,who will win.they have lined up.cheers.the game starts
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
o peoples mi. see ronaldinho o! Go brazil! Thank God Nigeria did not qualify!
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
Tosh are you watching this online? the ESPN2 commentators are positively biased to Brazil
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
These brazilians are unbelievable. The forward line is fantastic!
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
i'm watching it on BBC wales.
brazil is great
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Akolawole(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ Absentees grin

We 8 threads for each group. This thread is unnecessary. Can you please post further in Group F.

Cheers.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

KAKA
BRAZIL 1: O CROATIA
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
2nd half
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Shagari2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
predicted final scores 2:1 to croatia
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
impossicant
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
toshman and daviddylan,u shd be ashamed of ur dearly beloved brazil that were clearly outplayed by the croats,save for kaka,juan,lucio,carlos,robinho,cafu,the rest of the team were rubbish,pls concur tongue tongue
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2006
Kitaun, u just said 6 out of a squad of 11 Brazilian players were good, that's a clear 60% of the team. How then can you say the whole team was rubbish?
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2006
What was the final score?
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by c0dec(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
1 - 0

should've been a draw.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2006
u r right codec. brazil did not impress me at all. but ronaldinho did, kaka did, cafu did, a good proportion of the team did. but the team itself was below my expectation. on 2nd thots, i think it is good for football b/c it means no teram is a push over in this game. even togo i was afraid for, came around to be the only african team so far to ever take a lead. see? so it's good that croatia fought and proved worthy of their calling as a world cup team
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by hucarson(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
@ toshman,
U were disappointed in Brazil because we always expect too much from Brazil.
Everyone feels Brazil must wallop any team 3-0, 6-0, and 10-0 but football aint always like that.
U must understand the Croats are also a formidable force to reckon with and it took a moment of brilliance from Kaka to seperate the 2 sides.
Brazil still won against all odds and the 3 points gained is very vital.
If Brazil did disappoint u what will u say about France? I am sure u will be gutted n knackered that a team of that high standard could not tame Switzerland.
Henry said its a jinx and said its the same scenario with Sweden and England. They always cancel each other out.
What an excuse.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2006
henry had a plausible excuse cos during the qualifiers,the french could only manage draws,home and away with the swiss,it happens so many times with nigeria vs ghana,ngr vs camr,camr vs ivory cst,ghana vs camr
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by hucarson(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2006
Henry has no excuses.
He is just a hump of bullsh*t.
When was the last time Nigeria played all these countries u mentioned and there was no victor?
France will struggle again in this world cup cos they r simply not good enough.
Tha major culprits are Henry and Vieira. They have been a shadow of 'emselves.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by Grizzly(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
Someone said, "the best part of les blues performance yesterday, was their national anthem". Well he said good, cool
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
grizzly.hucarson,
F R A N C E will end up making u miserable cos they will still win the world cup,leave henry alone,he is the best striker at the moment,allow my guy
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by hucarson(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ Kitaun,
Obviously,Henry is the best striker in Arsenal. That is where he can only run up the pitch like a hare and score.
In big matches, he is a bum!
France is going nowhere in this tournament.
The only thing the Frenchies know how to do is to argue with Zidane.
Saha should start ahead of Henry in the next match.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2006
france was a big disgrace. no excuse for them. the bad news was not that they could not win switzerland but that they did not even play well. the team i saw cannot beat julius berger fc of lagos,i tell you.
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by hucarson(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2006
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2006
hucarson ,toshman,
I am surethe hangover of Naija not qualifying 4 the Mundial still dey worry una,sou have to take itout on someone u secretlyadmire butu openly defame andeven libel,2hell with both of u .

UP HENRY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2006
kitaun,
this is a great year for african football. nigeria,cameroun and senegal did not qualify means that next time every team in africa will take the matches seriously no matter the opposition. players will face every match with optimal seriousness and take no team for granted even if nigeria were to play against chad, our best players will come to play the match because togo and angola have given africa a message- no team has a monopoly of victory. so from ow on expect the best from african football begining from day 1.

so brother don't think that i'm unhappy that we did not qualify. I am indeed happy. obi mikel is not playing when his mates such as messi are displaying skills for the world to watch b/c we did not qualify, so next time we have a qualifying match with e.g ethiopia, mikel will want to come and play.and all the other stars too. so i'm happy, nigeria will hopefully be more serious in the future
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2006
and the world cup ends for brazil,hope u remember u all that i warned u about henry and that france will make all of u haters miserable
kitaun:

grizzly.hucarson,
F R A N C E will end up making u miserable because they will still win the world cup,leave henry alone,he is the best striker at the moment,allow my guy
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by toshmann(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2006
when i posted this thread i thot brazil had something great to show the world. but now we all know better

by the time they got into the last 8, my spirit had left them. i predicted a french victory.

so it was written

and so it came to pass

cheers
Re: Brazil Vs Croatia:the World Cup Starts Today,let Us Watch by kitaun(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
toshmann,
WORD grin grin
I CARRY YANSH FOR U

(1) (Reply)

ss / Kalu Uche's Wife Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. / Why Does Pele Hate Messi So Much? -TBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.