Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Adeola Dada Is Missing - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adeola Dada Is Missing (16353 Views)

Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) / My Sister Is Missing Please / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by LadyH(f): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
ade_mutiu:

Such a dump conclusion
shocked nor b small "dump" o!
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by siempere(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
i pray for her safe return ooh.....God please be with her oooh.....
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lilimax: angry angry
wot?let's go and colabo
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lilimax: okay.
They will call it of next week I prophecy smiley
who told you that I want dem to call off the strike?pls withdraw that you prophecy and prophecise that it would be called off in 2015 after the presidential erec_tion
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wnt support u on that o bros, dapada!
IYA NGBALI: who told you that I want dem to call off the strike?pls withdraw that you prophecy and prophecise that it would be called off in 2015 after the presidential erec_tion
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by SpicyMimi(f): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2013
PLZ ENDEAVOUR TO PRAY HARD OO! PRAY SERIOUSLY! WE ARE SERVING A LIVING GOD THAT NEVER SLEEPS NOR DOZES! HE'LL BRING HER BACK HOME, SAME HAPPNED TO A REALATIVE AND HE WAS FOUND SAFE AND HEARTY, SOME WHR OUTSIDE LAGOS! PRAY AS MUCH AS U CAN ND DONE LOSE FAITH.
MAY GOD PROTECT HER WHEREVER SHE MIGHT BE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by udysweet(f): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2013
ghettodreamz: Oga oooo.
December is fast approaching, Lord have mercy.

I pray nothing bad beyond remedy has happened to her.

Wherever she might be, I pray the power that located the axe's head from the water in the days of old (2 Kings 6:1-7) shall locates her in Jesus name, amen.

Adeola Dada, wherever you are, it is well with your soul, you will be found and return back home to all yours in peace and not in pieces in Jesus name, amen.
Ameeeeeeeeen in the mighty name of Jesus!!!!!!!!! Father once more prove Yourself that the earth may knw You are God!
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by ignis: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Nikapetrelli: God pls let them find her
Amen.
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Willgates: yes...any cash reward?
Yes! Techno fone
Re: Adeola Dada Is Missing by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 17, 2013
xGun:
Yeah u r right.
Amin oo

The only person I knew her with said they are not communicating anymore since they left school.

I pray she be found hail and hearty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.